• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamuna

Nice selfies guys.
More!

Wow, that's really good. What do you use to color it? And do you have more of your works posted somehwere?

Thank you! It's prismacolor markers on top of micron ink. I inked it a couple of weeks ago so thankfully nothing has smeared. Hopefully the sketch paper isn't killing my markers either :eek:

I post art regularly on my tumblr along either selfies and arbitrary booty
Paintchipsforpyromancers.tumblr.com
. I also have an older gallery that I've been trying to spruce up Masamuna.deviantart.com

SELFIE PARTY!!!!!!!

BafnjpU.jpg

Your glasses look incredible on you!!! :O! o_o!

I usually wear my contact lenses because I think my glasses make me look awkward ;_;

You're cute son :3

In other news: I started dating perhaps the most amazing guy I've ever met. It's incredible... he's a farmer who lives in a small village (2+ hours drive away, so that sucks, until I move in to live with him, which we've already started talking about, haha), but despite being such a "simple" guy who didn't finish school, he might be the most open minded and flat-out awesome person I've met. No inhibitions or hangups whatsoever. I'm seriously blown away by his personality and his lifestyle. Every little piece of information I learn about him makes me like him more, it's like he was custom made to match what I admire and like in a guy.

Physically he's not perfect, far from it. In fact if I had randomly seen him in the street I wouldn't have looked at him twice. I think he's handsome though in his own way, but definitely not the type of guys that I am typically attracted to... I guess this is a proof that personality trumps looks, and that you should never judge someone based on appearance.

He's so awesome that I feel like I want to tell my mom about him.... "Mom, I found a husband... He's short, dark, and fat. But he's the greatest guy! You'll love him"

/falling in love

Masamuna

In other news: I started dating perhaps the most amazing guy I've ever met. It's incredible... he's a farmer who lives in a small village (2+ hours drive away, so that sucks, until I move in to live with him, which we've already started talking about, haha), but despite being such a "simple" guy who didn't finish school, he might be the most open minded and flat-out awesome person I've met. No inhibitions or hangups whatsoever. I'm seriously blown away by his personality and his lifestyle. Every little piece of information I learn about him makes me like him more, it's like he was custom made to match what I admire and like in a guy.

Physically he's not perfect, far from it. In fact if I had randomly seen him in the street I wouldn't have looked at him twice. I think he's handsome though in his own way, but definitely not the type of guys that I am typically attracted to... I guess this is a proof that personality trumps looks, and that you should never judge someone based on appearance.

He's so awesome that I feel like I want to tell my mom about him.... "Mom, I found a husband... He's short, dark, and fat. But he's the greatest guy! You'll love him"

/falling in love

That's fantastic, congrats! I feel like I could draw quite a few parallels to my own personal experiences with this story.

I just found out that I've stacked a few more personal days than I realized I had. Looks like the hubby will get his birthday wish of going on a road trip to Florida next month! I might just screw all inhibition and go shirtless on the beach! Can't wait ^o^

Thanks guys :)

And you know what's funny, is that I've been completely out of the dating or hookup scene and hadn't opened any dating apps or sites in many months... until the other day, I was horny and frustrated, and hesitated before opening Grindr, but I ended up opening it, and that's when he talked to me and we met that night. If for whatever reason I hadn't opened the app that day (which was the first time I open it in months and wasn't too keen on it), then I most likely would have never met him, since he was planning to leave town the next morning (he extended his stay a couple more days to spend time with me), and he also said he was planning on deleting Grindr too.

I don't believe in fate or that things happen for a reason, but coincidences like make you scratch you head.

RM8

I don't believe in fate or that things happen for a reason, but coincidences like make you scratch you head.
Everything that isn't impossible, is possible :p No magic required!

I don't think I'm yet capable of totally overlooking looks. This is not to mean I'd date someone I don't click with just because of looks - this means I kind of need both, lol. That being said, my "standards" are not high by any means (being a rather average looking guy myself), just somewhat specific... both in looks and (mostly) personality. Basically I'm screwed. Congrats, BTW :D

mantidor

/falling in love

aaaw I feel so happy for you.

Yeah you can miss really great people if you go just by looks, I'm glad things are working for you.

Bladenic

Thanks guys :)

And you know what's funny, is that I've been completely out of the dating or hookup scene and hadn't opened any dating apps or sites in many months... until the other day, I was horny and frustrated, and hesitated before opening Grindr, but I ended up opening it, and that's when he talked to me and we met that night. If for whatever reason I hadn't opened the app that day (which was the first time I open it in months and wasn't too keen on it), then I most likely would have never met him, since he was planning to leave town the next morning (he extended his stay a couple more days to spend time with me), and he also said he was planning on deleting Grindr too.

That's awesome! Grindr may be an overall cesspool but there are some genuinely awesome guys on there. It's how I met my bf, whom I'm crazy bout

RM8

Thanks! I don't usually wear hats but we were in a protest for our country and my sister lent me that hat :p
I hope things turn out okay over there. Seems like a really tough situation :( I can't believe how internet is downright being shut down in some areas.

So I'm going into the studio tonight to finish the last of my EP vocals.. Then it'll be mixed in mastered after a couple weeks and by the end of next month I'll probably be ready to release it. I guess because it's all happening so soon now, I'm sort of having a panic attack.. I'm just over-thinking and over-analyzing everything I possibly can :/

I hope things turn out okay over there. Seems like a really tough situation :( I can't believe how internet is downright being shut down in some areas.
I've been away the whole time but I'm actually very surprised that people are still in the streets, it seems like there's no turning back now.

daripad

Looks do matter to me but personality goes first. Though that doesn't mean I wouldn't date a guy who I'm not physically attractive to me, both are important things, but looks are not as prioritized as personality.

RM8

Looks matter, but it's completely dependent of preferences. For starters we know a 10/10 in my eyes is a "ew, nope" in mantidor's eyes :p Again, I don't have -high- standards, just specific. It's why I don't think it's shallow to say I'm indeed looking for someone that both clicks with me -and- I'm attracted to.

Looks matter, but it's completely dependent of preferences. For starters we know a 10/10 in my eyes is a "ew, nope" in mantidor's eyes :p Again, I don't have -high- standards, just specific. It's why I don't think it's shallow to say I'm indeed looking for someone that both clicks with me -and- I'm attracted to.
This is me, too. I am not into "perfect 10's".

I don't think I'm yet capable of totally overlooking looks. This is not to mean I'd date someone I don't click with just because of looks - this means I kind of need both, lol. That being said, my "standards" are not high by any means (being a rather average looking guy myself), just somewhat specific... both in looks and (mostly) personality. Basically I'm screwed. Congrats, BTW :D

Looks do matter to me but personality goes first. Though that doesn't mean I wouldn't date a guy who I'm not physically attractive to me, both are important things, but looks are not as prioritized as personality.

Of course, I'm not saying I don't find him sexually attractive. I certainly do. He has a lot of attributes that I love and look for in a guy (masculine, hairy, bearded, not bald, and a face that really grows on you... I wish I could post pics), but at the same time he has a couple of physical attributes that I used to find unattractive and would usually be a deal-breaker (I won't list them, cause that can offend some people)... What I'm saying is that I'm surprised at my ability to overlook the things that I thought were previously deal-breakers for me.

I've always maintained that the strongest determiner of whether I am attracted to someone or not is "The Kiss Test", and he passed it with flying colors. Kissing and cuddling with him feels heavenly. I've met plenty of guys who looked perfect in pics and in person, but the moment I kiss them I knew I couldn't go on. So there's chemistry that affects me much stronger than skin-deep features.

btkadams

why does everyone hate selfies? i think it's nice to see what you guys look like!

and not in a creepy way btw, if that was unclear.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Not posting a photo, but posting a snapshot from an article (hopefully this is okay Mumei/mods since it's a back issue)

Well, that was an interesting aside that escalated quickly.

_Isaac said:
I actually started the FFXIV beta this weekend for the PS4.

You didn't play it on PS3? Failure, you could've played with me during that beta!

That said, 1) Use a keyboard and mouse, it's practically a must for MMO's. 2) Do as many quests as you can to level your jobs up. I started with a Mage (and have images of my catboy character around here... should remake it in that spec-character-builder-rig-tester on PC again) and you have to abuse the reverse polarity/elements to do damage or something. Stupid.

The job system is like FF11's, tho.

It's good fun during the beta period, but I don't want to pay a monthly fee for it. I'm still waiting for FF11 to hit F2P. :(

Garcia

Now on topic: Is Sam from The Lord of the Rings gay? At this point im the the first book it seems that he is too attached to Frodo but I don't know, it feels like it is not only loyalty. What do you think guys?

Related: I actually wish Sean Austin was gay. He kissed some of the LOTR cast though, but still. . . Not gay. :-/

TheSeks

Now on topic: Is Sam from The Lord of the Rings gay? At this point im the the first book it seems that he is too attached to Frodo but I don't know, it feels like it is not only loyalty. What do you think guys?

No. Straight. Bi at best. Read the last book/ending to know.

Related: I actually wish Sean Austin was gay. He kissed some of the LOTR cast though, but still. . . Not gay. :-/

enino-man-no.gif

Sagitario

He's so awesome that I feel like I want to tell my mom about him.... "Mom, I found a husband... He's short, dark, and fat. But he's the greatest guy! You'll love him
"

/falling in love

I absolutely LOVE when this happens!
It would be great if people gave a [or more] chance to others outside their looks preference.

RM8

Utada who? Is that some "my first J-Pop crush" material artist that has been on hiatus for ages?

Lol, kidding, I miss her stuff :( Ultra Blue era was superb.

TheSeks

Rose is just a beard.

Had kids, son.

Though I'll admit Sam gave off a LOT of gay vibes in LotR, all the Hobbits did. Tolkien got that closet mojo going there that it rubbed off on the movie so hard people were asking that when they were in theaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom