• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daripad

I got a gay add in my computer the other day and I freaked out and inmediatly closed the browser. I fear my computer wants to out me ;(

RM8

y88uY2C.jpg

Seems like I'm a lesbian dude.

I really want to purchase some sexy boxer briefs. All the ones I got are crap. My bf has sexy boxer briefs so I usually wear them, but I want my own pair. Anybody know where I can get some from?

I have maybe about 10 pairs of really pretty, colorful boxer briefs. I would totally love more, but they can be sorta pricey depending on where you get them from o_o.

And I can't really get the H&M ones since I learned the hard way that they don't fit me too well since I have big legs. (And an even bigger ass x_X)

_Isaac

I have maybe about 10 pairs of really pretty, colorful boxer briefs. I would totally love more, but they can be sorta pricey depending on where you get them from o_o.

And I can't really get the H&M ones since I learned the hard way that they don't fit me too well since I have big legs. (And an even bigger ass x_X)

That sounds awesome, to be honest.

That sounds awesome, to be honest.

Hahaha my face just turned so red o___o.

I dunno though, to be honest I'm usually really insecure about my legs and bum.. I mean sometimes I don't mind them, but pants and underwear tend to not fit me at all, and sometimes it just sucks. LOL

These are the only pictures of my legs I really even have:
wXrX9Cy.jpg

YFxomz1.png

Bladenic

I dunno though, to be honest I'm usually really insecure about my legs and bum.. I mean sometimes I don't mind them, but pants and underwear tend to not fit me at all, and sometimes it just sucks. LOL

wXrX9Cy.jpg

YFxomz1.png

Ugh just stop, you're too perfect.

Caladrius

Shy guy was the only redeeming roster choice in Mario Kart 7.
If he isn't in Mario Kart 8 I will sacrifice Baby Daisy plushies until my house lights on fire.

YFxomz1.png

Very nice.

Legs are probably one of my favorite parts about men.

_Isaac

Seriously? I kinda hate you now. People love guys with nice legs.

Ugh just stop, you're too perfect.
Aww o_____o No way. I'm far from perfect. We've already discussed this and YOU'RE the perfect one :] :].

it's nice to see people who don't skip leg day
LOL I don't skip leg day ever! Which is why I wish my legs were just a bit more toned :(

Very nice.

Legs are probably one of my favorite parts about men.

Seriously? I kinda hate you now. People love guys with nice legs.
Shucks.. Thanks guys.. It kinda makes me feel better to hear all this stuff.. I just.. I dunno I feel like my legs might be too big. I wish they were just a little smaller because it just makes me look really awkward in clothing most of the time. :( haha I guess everyone has their insecurities though...

Edit: I think it's my inner thighs that bother me the most :S It.. Looks sort of blubbery..

bsej87

I don't even move to Ohio to start my new job until June and someone there is already trying to set me up on a date which I fear means their criterion is "You're both gay" as they don't really know much about me otherwise...

Dany

Banned
I don't even move to Ohio to start my new job until June and someone there is already trying to set me up on a date which I fear means their criterion is "You're both gay" as they don't really know much about me otherwise...

if anything the date can hook you up the the 'scene' to where you're going, if you're into the 'gay scene' and whatnot :p

also congrats on the move :D

Caladrius

My sister keeps trying to do that.

I think she does not comprehend how bizarre and demanding my standards are.

bsej87

if anything the date can hook you up the the 'scene' to where you're going, if you're into the 'gay scene' and whatnot :p

also congrats on the move :D

Haha, thanks, though the reason for the move is a long, complicated story about our lab losing funding, my boss losing his shit, and then me going through various backdoors to sneak my way into another lab to finally finish my PhD, but it looks like it's finally going to work out. Except I'll be going from New Orleans to some podunk city in Ohio, but a PhD is a PhD and I'm not complaining lol

You're right that if nothing else the date might be able to introduce me to other people. My fear is mostly that my personality boils down to an emotionally codependent curmudgeon which is kind of a tough sell :p

Haha, thanks, though the reason for the move is a long, complicated story about our lab losing funding, my boss losing his shit, and then me going through various backdoors to sneak my way into another lab to finally finish my PhD, but it looks like it's finally going to work out. Except I'll be going from New Orleans to some podunk city in Ohio, but a PhD is a PhD and I'm not complaining lol

You're right that if nothing else the date might be able to introduce me to other people. My fear is mostly that my personality boils down to an emotionally codependent curmudgeon which is kind of a tough sell :p

You get annoyed easily/difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom