• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

5'4" and bf is 5'2" The struggle is real, you towering buffoons.

Short almost invariably matches up with short; [nearly all] tall or even average height dudes have always acted like I was invisible.

What makes you think you're invisible because of your height? Maybe you just don't fit in for other reasons.

GCX

I'm 5,8 and my bf is 5,4. I've always had a thing for shorter guys (even though I'm not that tall myself either). :p

I'm 6'6. Yeah, I wouldn't mind my bf being shorter then me. Would be kinda ridiculous if I only wanted to date guys who are taller haha.

btkadams

i finally did it. i found the hottest man. fortunately, he works in my office. unfortunately, i forgot to eye his fingers for a wedding ring..

ROOKIE MISTAKE.

Rayis

The only crush I have atm is my co-worker though upon pondering about the situation I decided to not pursue it since it would never work out between us because of incompatible sexual orientations among other things. I'm happy being just his friend.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I've had the hots for this one guy in particular at the gym. I'm on the verge of melting every time we talk a bit. Dude's muscular as all get out but isn't cocky about it. He likes to help other folks in fact, shows them tips, proper form, etc. which makes him awesome. Shame he plays for the other team.

The search continues...

i finally did it. i found the hottest man. fortunately, he works in my office. unfortunately, i forgot to eye his fingers for a wedding ring..

ROOKIE MISTAKE.

Maybe he just wears it because he is aware of his own hotness and is trying to try and fend off the waves of men and women which would flood him without it?

EDIT:
5'4" and bf is 5'2" The struggle is real, you towering buffoons.

Short almost invariably matches up with short; [nearly all] tall or even average height dudes have always acted like I was invisible.
Can't say I've had the same experience if I'm honest, but I would (ideally) prefer to meet up with somebody of a similar height, but I don't think it would never be a large issue (maybe a factor to consider if there was a very large height difference and, much importantly, there was friction elsewhere in a potential relationship [ie potential contrasting strong political views]). EDIT: One thing I have noted though is that there is sometimes an expectation that I'm submissive due to my height but other than that I've never really felt 'invinicible'; it certainly can close some doors, I agree, but if somebody is that hung up upon it there wouldn't be much point of any form of serious relationship in the first place as it would surely be an issue for them at some point.

Ty4on

I'm 1.78m (5 feet and 10 inches? This is confusing, I've seen it converted to 5.8 too) which is above average in Mexico. I honestly don't think it's too important, I mostly don't care about height.

You know there are 12 inches in a foot, right :p

3 feet in a yard and 16 ounces in a pound because why not? I'm roughly 180cm which is average here. I went to school with someone who was over 180, when he was 13.

mantidor

It finally happened, my brother caught an STD :( I really hope he can finally accepts how reckless his behavior has been, he sounded extremely embarrassed.

I had so many plans for Carnaval with him :/ maybe is a blessing in disguise, at least I know he won't go around sleeping with everyone for the time being.

daripad

We should use cm instead of feet because it feels more accurate.

Edit: Mantidor I'm sorry for that, is it HIV? I hope he really changes so you can feel more comfortable with him. Hope it wasn't something horrible too and try to help him as much as you can just the way you have helped him so far so he doesn't feel abandoned. Good luck.

daripad

We're talking about crushes? I've been having the same crush for a year even though I'm sure he is straight. He is a great friend and I see him everyday, it.kills me though my feelings for him have been slowly reducing in the last few months, I hope I can get over him soon.

mantidor

We should use cm instead of feet because it feels more accurate.

Edit: Mantidor I'm sorry for that, is it HIV? I hope he really changes so you can feel more comfortable with him. Hope it wasn't something horrible too and try to help him as much as you can just the way you have helped him so far so he doesn't feel abandoned. Good luck.

No it might be gonorrhea, but we are still not sure, since he's here in Brasil he is kind of lost but I can't leave work right now, although I might just do it, to hell with it. My dad got him some insurance for the trip but it doesn't cover std treatment, it just covers initial diagnosis. He has an appointment already to the doctor.

I'm still afraid about hiv though :/

Masamuna

I'm 6'2", the hubby is maybe an inch shorter.

big_bang_upper_by_masamuna-d784xdy.jpg

Finished last night!

btkadams

i always have the profile pic include my face so that i never have those moments where they reject me after sending one. people are so rude.

Today's Gribdr rejection count is: 2. Seriously feeling like an ugly troll. It's not even the rejection, it's the straight up ignoring after I send a face pic.
Shut up, I've told you you're superhot and also cute a million times already.

Also I erased grinder/scruff from my phone today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom