• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Welcome Orioto!

Best party member or best party member?

Is it bad that I'm replaying this game for the 15th time or so and have an enormous urge to replay the 2nd game right after this?

BEST party member <3

Also I've replayed Paper Mario countless times. Love that game so much. I've only played TTYD once, but now that you mention it, I kinda wanna replay it. Vivian <3

Caladrius

BEST party member <3

Also I've replayed Paper Mario countless times. Love that game so much. I've only played TTYD once, but now that you mention it, I kinda wanna replay it. Vivian <3

I originally wasn't very fond of The Thousand Year Door (I found the drastic change in tone and art style jarring), but after going back to it a couple of years ago I appreciated it a lot more. I still hold that the first game is superior, but TTYD does a very good job of differentiating itself from the first game while still feeling faithful to its roots, and it's probably one of my favorite portrayals of the Mario Universe.

I think that Super Paper Mario would have been an equally worthy successor if they had retained a gameplay system more faithful to the first two. It's a tragedy that great characters got wasted on a game that doesn't play that well.

Also Vivian, Ms. Mowz and Bobbery are ballertown.

Bladenic

Yeah I agree in that Paper Mario > TTYD for me. Hated SPM, boring as fuck. Haven't played the 3DS one. I wish/hope they'll make another one like PM/TTYD, I vastly prefer those games to the M&L series for my Mario RPG fix.

Magnus

This I've Been Drinking/Drunk in Love Beyonce song is fucking awful. Like, what is this shit. This is what everyone's going fucking crazy about the last couple months?

REALLY??

She does a couple of good runs, but otherwise she fucking talk-sings through the whole thing.

I don't understand. I really don't. Girl has stage presence, but this is so fucking bad.

Ty4on

My mediocre PC is finally starting to show its age... Apparently it wouldn't run Strider :( The sadness is deep. It's weird because it plays last year releases and ports just fine (DmC, Sonic Racing Transformed, Mortal Kombat, etc.). I didn't think Strider would be more demanding than those games :/ It seems like there's some life left on my PS3 after all.

Can't you play it at 320x200? :p
apparently you can run the new Strider at 320x200

ikBr41DYwYlWH.png

iCBGHjVQeM8Bt.png

izeuzxt2mS7C6.png

royalan

This I've Been Drinking/Drunk in Love Beyonce song is fucking awful. Like, what is this shit. This is what everyone's going fucking crazy about the last couple months?

REALLY??

She does a couple of good runs, but otherwise she fucking talk-sings through the whole thing.

I don't understand. I really don't. Girl has stage presence, but this is so fucking bad.

I agree.

Ty4on

Lol. No idea :p I use Can You RUN It and apparently I'm out of luck. Everything is fine, except my video card. This is when having an all-in-one-PC is irritating.

I though you had tried it, but I guess it is good that you didn't waste the money. What GPU has your PC gotten, Intel integrated?

My mediocre PC is finally starting to show its age... Apparently it wouldn't run Strider :( The sadness is deep. It's weird because it plays last year releases and ports just fine (DmC, Sonic Racing Transformed, Mortal Kombat, etc.). I didn't think Strider would be more demanding than those games :/ It seems like there's some life left on my PS3 after all.

I'm still running off a single core processor from 2006 :p

Garcia

Holy crap. I just listened to that song. Both the melody and rhythm are completely all over the place. Didn't even mind paying attention to the lyrics.

As a side note: She gives strong Rihanna vibes with her new haircut.

daripad

Speaking of hair, I just can't get to style my hair the same way twice in a row. It's as if my hair behaves diferently everyday. The good thing is that at least I have it :p

Speaking of hair, I just can't get to style my hair the same way twice in a row. It's as if my hair behaves diferently everyday. The good thing is that at least I have it :p

I'm the same. I swear to god my hair has moods. And also it depends on whether I've just washed it or not, and then this changes again when it's freshly cut!

#hairnightmare

daripad

I'm the same. I swear to god my hair has moods. And also it depends on whether I've just washed it or not, and then this changes again when it's freshly cut!

#hairnightmare

Yes, the same things happen to me, I'm sure my hair controls itself, I cannot get it right.

The worst of the worst is when I wake up in the morning, my hair is not going to move where I want, it takes too long to decently style it.

Dead Man

Damn guys, I forget how good looking GayGAF is when I stay away for a while. You guys from the last... oh... 10 pages or so all look fantastic.

Whereas I'm glad my hair is thinning at the crown sometimes. Shave it every couple of weeks, good to go, no fuss, no decisions left to make. I do wish I could do some of the swept back and undercut styles though. I had longish hair for a while a few years ago and it looked pretty good except for the thinning part :) Just had it neck length and pushed back, my natural curls/waves whatever that I hated when I was younger I loved when it was too late. :(

daripad

Whereas I'm glad my hair is thinning at the crown sometimes. Shave it every couple of weeks, good to go, no fuss, no decisions left to make. I do wish I could do some of the swept back and undercut styles though. I had longish hair for a while a few years ago and it looked pretty good except for the thinning part :) Just had it neck length and pushed back, my natural curls/waves whatever that I hated when I was younger I loved when it was too late. :(

Oh, I'm sorry for that. But you have dat beard so your hair moved somewhere else.

I don't like my hair too short or too long. If it's short I look like Dumbo and I feel like some of my expressions lose charm, I don't know I just don't like it. I hated when I needed to cut it militarily style bacause of militar service (dumb thing IMO).

When my hair is too long it gets competely messy and it just doesn't fit me. There is this exact point when my hair is perfect and I love it.

I still don't know if my hair is straight or lightly wavy though lol

Yes, the same things happen to me, I'm sure my hair controls itself, I cannot get it right.

The worst of the worst is when I wake up in the morning, my hair is not going to move where I want, it takes too long to decently style it.

Do you have a hair dryer? When my hair is stuck in a sleep-induced shape I often find that blow drying it will soften it up and make it return to normal.

This is officially one of the gayest conversations ever.

daripad

Do you have a hair dryer? When my hair is stuck in a sleep-induced shape I often find that blow drying it will soften it up and make it return to normal.

This is officially one of the gayest conversations ever.

My sister has one but I don't want to borrow it or my father will suspect I'm gay but I'll try when there is no one aroundlol

Dead Man

Oh, I'm sorry for that. But you have dat beard so your hair moved somewhere else.

I don't like my hair too short or too long. If it's short I look like Dumbo and I feel like some of my expressions lose charm, I don't know I just don't like it. I hated when I needed to cut it militarily style bacause of militar service (dumb thing IMO).

When my hair is too long it gets competely messy and it just doesn't fit me. There is this exact point when my hair is perfect and I love it.

I still don't know if my hair is straight or lightly wavy though lol

Oh, no need for sympathy :) And as you say, I do have a decent beard, if I may say so. Oh, and modesty, heaps of modesty. ;)

And I'm sure, as with most people, when they say a length of hair doesn't suit them it's just because either they are not use do it, or that particular style at that length doesn't suit them. Most people can rock all kinds of hair.

RM8

My dark mop looks more or less the same all the time. It can be downright scary in the morning, but nothing a shower can't fix :p

Garcia

I miss having short hair. . .Right now I'm wearing the lion's mane and still am 3 months away from reaching the length required to donate it.

It will be liberating when I drop those extra pounds, lol.

RM8

I don't miss short hair, but then I've had long hair for all my adult life, lol. So maybe I just don't remember how it feels like.

daripad

Oh, no need for sympathy :) And as you say, I do have a decent beard, if I may say so. Oh, and modesty, heaps of modesty. ;)

And I'm sure, as with most people, when they say a length of hair doesn't suit them it's just because either they are not use do it, or that particular style at that length doesn't suit them. Most people can rock all kinds of hair.

I admit confidence has a role in wearing something but not everyone's faces fit with some hairstyles.

For real? You need to come to the UK. Even half the straight guys here could compete with the women for beauty products!

;_; I just want to easily deal with my hair.

Rayis

I had long hair for like 5 years of my life, on most days I hated how it looked but when I had good hair days it was absolutely marvelous and I got so many compliments from it, girls were hella jealous of my perfect curls and I felt fantastic, I cut it boy short in August of last year and I appreciate how much less work it is to maintain it but sometimes I do miss my long hair.

Also, long hair on guys= HOT

Bladenic

I had long hair for like 5 years of my life, on most days I hated how it looked but when I had good hair days it was absolutely marvelous and I got so many compliments from it, girls were hella jealous of my perfect curls and I felt fantastic, I cut it boy short in August of last year and I appreciate how much less work it is to maintain it but sometimes I do miss my long hair.

Also, long hair on guys= HOT

What kinda long hair we talking? Like super long "I could confuse you with a lady" long? Cuz no thanks. If maybe shoulder length, then depends on the rest of the looks.

Just me though. I prefer short hairstyles on dudes but not always.

_Isaac

I think some guys can pull off the long hair, but for the most part, guys look better with short hair. Like 99% of the time.

I think some guys can pull off the long hair, but for the most part, guys look better with short hair. Like 99% of the time.
I've silently been agreeing with almost all your recent posts.

Stop it.

The middle ground for me is big hair. An example off the top of my head would be some styles Andrew Garfield has sported. Like these:

That second one is about the longest I can like, but I've definitely seen some guys with legit long hair I've found attractive, even though I normally am not fan of it. I think it helped that they had it in a scrunchie, oddly. Or just something holding it in a way that made it look interesting. And, you know, awesome beard, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom