• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I've silently been agreeing with almost all your recent posts.

Stop it.

The middle ground for me is big hair. An example off the top of my head would be some styles Andrew Garfield has sported. Like these:

That second one is about the longest I can like, but I've definitely seen some guys with legit long hair I've found attractive, even though I normally am not fan of it. I think it helped that they had it in a scrunchie, oddly. Or just something holding it in a way that made it look interesting. And, you know, awesome beard, etc.
One of the worst things is big hair. It just looks awful.

That's just how I roll. ;-)
Yes, Garcia is a huge pervert.

Kangi

If I can put my own hair in my mouth, it's too long.

My hair is glorious when treated properly, but it's usually just more convenient to cut it short (hairdressers always cut it shorter than I want) and douse it in whatever will keep it from sticking out in all directions.

Dead Man

ssfg8gV.jpg

Even William Blake disapproves of wigs :)

Masamuna

I'm usually a high and tight these days. I've had a semi jew fro/grandmother hair for most of my life so the contrast pleases me.

I usually prefer short hair on guys also. But I will say that there are some guys who can work the hell out of long hair. And when they do, it's hawt o_o

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm a wavy kind of guy, probably because my own hair is straight as a ruler.

Caladrius

After over a dozen playthroughs and 13 years I finally arsed myself to get 100% completion. I am not doing that ever again. Dat cooking.

And I like medium length sideswept hair and undercuts. Often together. And preferably black.

Long hair can be pretty great on dudes. I'm happy with my weird shavey crew cut thing as-is.

On an unrelated note to this current convo, I started working out again and I've managed to hit a consistent four days a week for the past five weeks. It's the most consistent I've ever managed to keep my routine and as long as I pay attention to what I eat (generally, not counting calories-wise) it's actually working! I've actually hit the event horizon where rather than looking like really small moobs, it just looks like I have really flabby pecs. I'm on my way!

daripad

oh btw I'm a dragon again, get on my level

When were you a dragon before?

Oh, I love chocolates, of any kind. I don't eat them though, I still need to get rid of a few pounds
nah, I had one yesterday and it was great. I even ran more after that lol

Garcia

Going to a gay club for the first time ever tonight. I can't dance but if I'm reasonably buzzed I won't care.

If it's one of those places with a dark room I'd suggest avoiding such spot inside the club. I've never gone into one but all the stories I keep hearing about aren't encouraging at all (unless you don't mind exchaging who-knows-what with complete strangers.

Leaving that aside try having as much fun as you can.

Bladenic

If it's one of those places with a dark room I'd suggest avoiding such spot inside the club. I've never gone into one but all the stories I keep hearing about aren't encouraging at all (unless you don't mind exchaging who-knows-what with complete strangers.

Leaving that aside try having as much fun as you can.

Dark room? Sounds scary. But I'm going with my boyfriend so I won't be alone at any point haha.

Masamuna

They shut down the dark room @ the Eagle in Atlanta years before I hung out there. Apparently it was basically the club in QAF but with more hair (^o^)

Dead Man

They shut down the dark room @ the Eagle in Atlanta years before I hung out there. Apparently it was basically the club in QAF but with more hair (^o^)
They shut down all the back rooms in Australia before I lived in a city with a gay club. Still plenty of private parties around, but no commercial ones. Well, not all of them, Sydney and Melbourne probably still kick on. Not really my scene though. Still, makes me sad they are not there for those who want them.

A highly contentious topic, to be sure. :}

I still like you :)

I thought dark rooms were where they developed old analog photos before digital cameras existed (I thought what you guys are talking about were always called backrooms but wikipedia corrects me).

edit: how did I miss the already blatant photography joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom