• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds even more depressing :(

It kinda did didn't it?. I mean I am kinda unphased at this point due to the fact cool guys around here are slim.
My friend has taken me to different outings and hasn't really gone as planned.

I might not be the shiniest jewel in the treasure chest but I have depth.

edit was just in a boss battle with a big fly and sprayed it to death.

Ohhh, 300: Rise of an Empire is out in cinemas. Looks like a fun popcorn flick.

Sullivan Stapleton sure makes it somewhat more enjoyable as well:

mv5bmtezndq4nzm4mjfeq9pdkt.jpg

RM8

My next RPG is going to be either Bravely Default or South Park :p These days somehow I'm not really into RPGs, it's probably an auto-defense mechanism sparked by the lack of Dragon Quest localizations.

daripad

DQ7 hurts, but Terry's Wonderland... man :( I hope Square Enix chokes on a pretzel.

This. Terry's Woderland would have been a great localization to come along Pokemon XY.

Guys, I love Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, it does have its annoying load times but the level design is even better than in Returns.

Caladrius

Guys, I love Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, it does have its annoying load times but the level design is even better than in Returns.

I started up on Dankey Kang last week but between Paper Mario:TTYD and Dark Souls I haven't been able to get to it. The Atelier game coming next week will not help.

daripad

I usually get one game at the time so I never have to play many games at the same time and enjoy the one I'm playing. I even collect and unlock everything if I like a game.

Caladrius

I usually get one game at the time so I never have to play many games at the same time and enjoy the one I'm playing. I even collect and unlock everything if I like a game.

I usually don't have this much to play. The PS3 haul I got last Black Friday has left me with a hefty backlog on top of my usual Steam backlog that I'm too lazy to get to and replaying of some old favorites.

Also here's some realtalk while I'm thinking of TTYD. I'm up to Chapter 6 in my replay.

Boggly Woods(Ch2) <
The Moon
(Ch7) < Keelhaul Key(Ch5) < Twilight Town(Ch4) < Petal Meadows(Ch1) <
The Palace of Shadow
(Ch8) < The Glitz Pit (Ch3) < The excess Express(Ch6)

This is what I do too. It's more cost effective for me and allows me to more easily focus on that game (and spend more time on it) than buying four or five at once and juggling between them.

This does fall apart on Steam though where the sale prices bludgeon all rational thought.

daripad

Good thing I don't have a gaming PC. I know I'd buy a lot with Steam sales lol

I'm going to a gym tomorrow, I'm scared.

Dany

Banned
Dari, you'll be fine. Don't be nervous and if you have questions. most people will be glad to help you.

You'll get over being shy relatively quickly. If you're gonna shower, maybe bring some flip-flops. And if you're curious about a routine, just walk/jog for 20 minutes at your own pace. Ignore everyone else. You're in your own bubble. No one judges.

Bladenic

That version runs like shit, it's depressing how awful it is.

Can't say I'm the least bit surprised, I was honestly shocked when it was announced. DQ8 does not seem like a good fit for iOS at all, doubly so regarding graphics.

Shame, we could have gotten an HD upgrade packaged with FFXII instead :'(

daripad

Dari, you'll be fine. Don't be nervous and if you have questions. most people will be glad to help you.

You'll get over being shy relatively quickly. If you're gonna shower, maybe bring some flip-flops. And if you're curious about a routine, just walk/jog for 20 minutes at your own pace. Ignore everyone else. You're in your own bubble. No one judges.

Thanks Dany. I'm going with my sister (she insisted me to go because subscription would be cheaper for both of us if I suscribed too) and we'll learn together. She had been to a gym begore but now she wanted to do crossfit so she invited me and it sounds good to me. Though I'm terrified because I need to do evey routine very quickly :O

hi guys how have you been

Actually fine, losing weight and just had all my exams and did a great jon with them

Youth is wasted on the young - live a little ffs!

Wait really? You haven't even seen your dad's?

Maybe when I was a child but I don't remember. And yes, I'm wasting my youth :p

Can't say I'm the least bit surprised, I was honestly shocked when it was announced. DQ8 does not seem like a good fit for iOS at all, doubly so regarding graphics.

Shame, we could have gotten an HD upgrade packaged with FFXII instead :'(

Right in the feels. SE needs to hop off of mobile gaming's dick if they can't do it right.

Grakl

what I've heard of crossfit is that it's cultish and their training methods are dangerous because they're incorrect

My copies of Danganronpa and Bravely Default have both arrived :') So overwhelmed with joy rn!

what I've heard of crossfit is that it's cultish and their training methods are dangerous because they're incorrect

I can sort of vouch for this. My sister competes in the regional championships for X-Fit.. it is most certainly very culty, and there have been people who have died/sustained life-long injuries from it :S. I'm sure it can be beneficial if you know your limit and when to stop pushing yourself, but part of the problem may be because (from my experience trying it), you're generally called a "pussy" if you decide you need to rest and recover in CrossFit. :S

Bladenic

My copies of Danganronpa and Bravely Default have both arrived :') So overwhelmed with joy rn

Crying for you bae

I'm bored with games right now, going on a movie binge. I wish I could stop with entertainment related binges and instead go on a book reading, or better yet, gym binge instead.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Crossfit can be good if you have an instructor who knows what they're doing. Unfortunately, they are the exception rather than the rule. If you see kipping pull-ups, turn around immediately and leave. Kipping pull-ups are a SLAP tear waiting to happen.

Bladenic

True, more intellectual entertainment tho (well, in some cases idk).

Regardless, I need to hit the gym, I'm a fat mess rn. Need to look good for summer and Bonnaroo, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom