• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grakl

well, we were talking about asses last page

serious though, quoting someone and saying "google.com" is something I just don't like, it's a useless post and supposed to be 'witty', even worse when a question is a simple one that's already answered

serious though, quoting someone and saying "google.com" is something I just don't like, it's a useless post and supposed to be 'witty', even worse when a question is a simple one that's already answered

6sn33MK.jpg

I actually sort of agree with you tho, actually.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

google.com

People forgetting that google exists for easily searchable terms is annoying too, though. I don't google everything but it's good practice to try to figure some stuff out yourself especially if it's bound to be like the first result from a cursory search without expecting others to serve the answers to you often in a less reliable form.

Grakl

People forgetting that google exists for easily searchable terms is annoying too, though.

most questions/terms are easily searchable - I just was hoping for a concise answer, which this thread usually gives, compared to whenever I search stuff

plus, there are fun stories that pop out of questions sometimes

Sai-kun

Banned
sorry to hear it dude. get some good rest when you can. a decent amount of sleep doesn't solve my problems but at least lets me put it off till i can think with a clearer head. hope ya feel better soon <3 *e-hugs*

I know, I edit posts a ton, and I'm not feeling good tonight -> me being mean

Yeah sorry man. Smoke a joint or something (then get angrier because the following day arrives too soon after hazing out lol)

Exploring and discovering new fetishes is great. Everyone should figure out their kinks.

I like have a kink for kinks. Like my brain has to make sex some cerebral exercise or something, so I'll try anything. It's lame.

Grakl

thanks guys lol, unfortunately weed makes me freak out so I stopped trying it

I can't tell who is a top or bottom there because neither one is bald or a twink (joke ofc)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Flexibility is much desired in bottoms so that's a tell.

thanks guys lol, unfortunately weed makes me freak out so I stopped trying it

Yeah, in a way I tried to convey the opposite suggestion that temporary relief is usually pretty unsatisfying :p There are times when numbing out is helpful but like any somewhat successful coping strategy it can crystallize into something more automatic and you lose a degree of volitional control. But it depends, sometimes like Sai said you need some space from what's bothering you, and other times (especially if you have a tendency to 'check out' like I do) that can develop too much of its own momentum and become its own problem.

Haly

Hot yoga sounds like some sort of sex thing so I was surprised to learn (from this thread no less) that it is quite literally yoga done in a hot environment.

Grakl

Yeah, in a way I tried to convey the opposite suggestion that temporary relief is usually pretty unsatisfying :p There are times when numbing out is helpful but like any somewhat successful coping strategy it can crystallize into something more automatic and you lose a degree of volitional control. But it depends, sometimes like Sai said you need some space from what's bothering you, and other times (especially if you have a tendency to 'check out' like I do) that can develop too much of its own momentum and become its own problem.

yeah, I just need to find a way to relax normally, I'll figure it out somehow. also, sleep is important, but I like it neglect it, hah.

royalan

Flexibility is much desired in bottoms so that's a tell.

Actually, tops can benefit from being flexible just as much as bottoms can. Hell, even more so, considering that active tops who are flexible generally have greater stamina. From my experience, anyway.

Lucario

kale smoothies.

my roommates think im crazy but its both healthy and fibery
(and tasty, screw everyone else)

Hell yeah. I used to make these every day at home, and they made me feel way better, but I don't have room to stuff tons of kale and ginger and oranges and stuff in the freezer anymore. Fuck school dorms :(

Garcia

Hot yoga sounds like some sort of sex thing so I was surprised to learn (from this thread no less) that it is quite literally yoga done in a hot environment.

I just had a funny flashback to a couple of years back. . .

A guy I used to date did lots of Yoga every week. I can honestly say his flexibility was a godsend
me being a top.

Sibylus

Banned
Never had kale. I love spinach, though. I finish a whole Costco bag by myself in about two weeks. Thing's massive.

Making smoothies with it has crossed my mind, but reading the back of the container makes me paranoid since it mentions a choking hazard if it's too thick. I scrapped the smoothie idea and settled with water.

I'm glad you're still alive, though.
I have recently discovered this shit too, nom.

Haly

Every game could be improved by being a manga.

inXHQtirKvzcC.jpg

Curling

that's right I just went there
Curling is pretty great whenever I catch it.

When you think about it, it's like EXTREME LAWN BOWLS on Ice. Like it has interference post-bowling to make it do better. If Canada wants to hire me for curling's rebranding worldwide please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom