• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://soundcloud.com/kylie-minogue-official/sexy-love01-wav/s-Ezcm3
Q5.gif

Thanks man I took some progress pics of my legs for the first time and I'm proud that I'm finally getting rugby style thighs. I was going to post the pics here but I've been told that the pictures are too explict, so I'll pass (my pic could start another picture war and we could have the whole thread sharing leg pics hmmmmmmm decisions)

Congrats on the soccer win. I used to play soccer when I was younger and I swear I used to win man of the match every game (not sure if winning the man of the match awards really happened)

Ahh that's great I'm so happy for you!! I don't know what "rugby thighs" exactly means, but if it means thick legs, I think it means that I have them. I'm a little self conscious of them LOL! I've actually already posted pics of my legs in one of the previous picture wars!! :p but they were pics of me playing soccer so they're totally SFW o_o. I bet your legs look incredible!

Aw thanks! I've been playing since I was about 6 or so. It's just one of those things I don't think I could live without at this point!

Do any of you guys ever upload pictures to instagram mostly to get a like from a crush?
I've realized I do it a lot :(

I can't say that I have personally.. But I know a lot of people who have!

MarkusRJR

Am I in the wrong here?

So my brother's boyfriend is in town for a week (staying at a hotel) and my brother told me he'd help clean the house before he came. Today is my day off and without any notice my brother walks in with his boyfriend an hour ago. He told me to go into my room and give them privacy. He hasn't done any cleaning beyond his room and the rest of the house is a mess.

I had plans to clean, work out, and do dishes but now I'm waiting in my room. I tell him that this is bullshit and now he's playing the victim. The urge to call my dad is really tempting (who goes insane over people coming in when the house is a mess), but I said I wouldn't back when we made the agreement (that was he could bring him here after he cleaned and gave my a heads up). This is my only day off (work two jobs) and I feel like it's already turned to shit.

Am I in the wrong here?

So my brother's boyfriend is in town for a week (staying at a hotel) and my brother told me he'd help clean the house before he came. Today is my day off and without any notice my brother walks in with his boyfriend an hour ago. He told me to go into my room and give them privacy. He hasn't done any cleaning beyond his room and the rest of the house is a mess.

I had plans to clean, work out, and do dishes but now I'm waiting in my room. I tell him that this is bullshit and now he's playing the victim. The urge to call my dad is really tempting (who goes insane over people coming in when the house is a mess), but I said I wouldn't back when we made the agreement (that was he could bring him here after he cleaned and gave my a heads up). This is my only day off (work two jobs) and I feel like it's already turned to shit.

Isn't your brother a bit old to be acting that way, or expecting to have free reign of the family home? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't really have anything constructive to say but I can vindicate your sense of frustration, he seems to be acting fairly immaturely.

Sai-kun

Banned
Am I in the wrong here?

lmao tell him to fuck off and call your dad on him

royalan

Am I in the wrong here?

I wish one of my siblings WOULD...

If I were you, I'd tell my brother to suck a fat-ass dick, and if he wants privacy so badly he can take his stank ass to his boyfriend's hotel room, because I have plans today, and ain't nobody got time for your bullshit.

Seriously, plop your ass on that couch, turn on an episode of Vampire Diaries, and look them BOTH in the face like "AND what?"

Caladrius

Am I in the wrong here?

lmao tell him to fuck off and call your dad on him

I would have called him out on it in front of his BF just to embarrass him.

Then again I'm a bit of an ass so eh.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I would give them privacy while singing loudly on my room terribly.

Icona Pop - I Love It screaming/singing it at the top of your lungs will surely kill their mood.

alvmew

Am I in the wrong here?

He broke the agreement first, so you are definitely in the clear to do what you want.

Steal his boyfriend. Or give him to one of us.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I just filled out this super secret survey for an unannounced PS4/Xbone game that looks/sounds fucking awesome! Humorous colorful open world/RPG starring super spies with crazy gadgets who battle over the top villains and you can drive James Bond-esque vehicles (cars/boats/etc) around three distinct cities and omggg I need a next gen console nao!

Caladrius

I'm still trying to parse this lol. So it would be like sex with a poltergeist (telekinetic, not telepathic)?

Think of it more as the latter (it'd be telekinetic either way because you'd basically have to manipulate the electrons of the brain wholesale since the subject would have no sensory input to derive arousal from.)

Ghost sex works too though.

Think of it more as the latter (it'd be telekinetic either way because you'd basically have to manipulate the electrons of the brain wholesale since the subject would have no sensory input to derive arousal from.)

Ghost sex works too though.

Not really getting the temporal aspect tbh. Think more like ingenue from the late romantic period or something.

Caladrius

Not really getting the temporal aspect tbh. Think more like ingenue from the late romantic period or something.

Hmm.. I suppose if brainwaves could already travel through time people would already be able to anonymously brainsex you so you wouldn't be able to tell if it was from the present or future either way.

I still want to get brainfucked.

Jukebox is a replica 0/10 would not bang.

Hmm.. I suppose if brainwaves could already travel through time people would already be able to anonymously brainsex you so you wouldn't be able to tell if it was from the present or future either way.

I still want to get brainfucked.

I was always way more into the brainride idea, personally. I remember being 12 and thinking that being able to experience someone else's subjectivity would be like the coolest thing.

Life is being dumb.

Problems in every main area of my life right now, so I don't ever feel like I can relax. Even at home. (Nothing harmful, just stupid issues that can't seem to be/stay fixed.)

I could really use a bit of good fortune right now, but it seems silly to hope for that. But everything I've been trying lately to make things better just keeps backfiring or not making any difference.

Life is being dumb.

Problems is every main area of my life right now, so I don't ever feel like I can relax. Even at home. (Nothing harmful, just stupid issues that can't seem to be/stay fixed.)

I could really use a bit of good fortune right now, but it seems silly to hope for that. But everything I've been trying lately to make things better just keeps backfiring or not making any difference.

I'm really sorry to hear that :(!! It'll get better don't worry! Try to just take deep breaths and take things one step at a time! :] And if you need us, you've got us!

scarlet

Life is being dumb.

Problems is every main area of my life right now, so I don't ever feel like I can relax. Even at home. (Nothing harmful, just stupid issues that can't seem to be/stay fixed.)

Hugs, you're not alone.

Lately I'm full of anger, feel so stupid about my decisions.
But life doesn't stop for anything. Take a deep breath and take your time, and make it better

I'm really sorry to hear that :(!! It'll get better don't worry! Try to just take deep breaths and take things one step at a time! :] And if you need us, you've got us!
Thanks, I'll be fine. I'm not one to give into doubt and get all mopey. (At least not for extended periods.) And my problems are extremely petty and insignificant compared to so many other people.

I just have to suck it up and keep trudging along until things take a turn for the better. It's just really frustrating not being able to quickly fix stuff, because I'm usually really good at that.

Hugs, you're not alone.

Lately I'm full of anger, feel so stupid about my decisions.
But life doesn't stop for anything. Take a deep breath and take your time, and make it better
Thanks.

I hope things start looking up for you too. We can't let the past control us. Even one step in the right direction makes a difference.

Thanks, I'll be fine. I'm not one to give into doubt and get all mopey. (At least not for extended periods.) And my problems are extremely petty and insignificant compared to so many other people.

I just have to suck it up and keep trudging along until things take a turn for the better. It's just really frustrating not being able to quickly fix stuff, because I'm usually really good at that.

Thanks.

I hope things start looking up for you too. We can't let the past control us. Even one step in the right direction makes a difference.
I know :( sometimes the hardest part is admitting to yourself that you just have to let things take it's course. But it will definitely all be okay!! :)

Good morning.
Good morning mister! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom