• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
kale smoothies.

my roommates think im crazy but its both healthy and fibery
(and tasty, screw everyone else)

mantidor

After a really crazy carnival I'm really tired, but yet I feel like going out tonight again, am I insane? I don't know what I really want, I guess I just don't want to be alone.

Never had kale. I love spinach, though. I finish a whole Costco bag by myself in about two weeks. Thing's massive.

Yep that's the one! I make smoothies with it :3.
Making smoothies with it has crossed my mind, but reading the back of the container makes me paranoid since it mentions a choking hazard if it's too thick. I scrapped the smoothie idea and settled with water.

I'm glad you're still alive, though.

Never had kale. I love spinach, though. I finish a whole Costco bag by myself in about two weeks. Thing's massive.

Making smoothies with it has crossed my mind, but reading the back of the container makes me paranoid since it mentions a choking hazard if it's too thick. I scrapped the smoothie idea and settled with water.

I'm glad you're still alive, though.

LOLL! thanks? :p. I just don't make the smoothie too thick. I only use about two ice cubes.. Then I use vanilla protein powder as well, because then it tastes like a creamcicle :3.

Dany

Banned
2 cups kale
1/2 cup almond vanilla milk or any milk
1 banana

Its OK, the taste will grow on you but i sometimes add berries

need more details

Recipes plox
Mine's nothing too special :] I usually just do
4 flat teaspoons of orange metamucil
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
2 ice cubes
unsweeted almond milk (or whatever milk you want)
and sometimes i add a couple slices of fresh or frozen oranges :]

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
But I also slightly feel relieved knowing that someone else knows what I experienced ;___; I'm so sorry, mister!! LOL ;_;. I'm also sorry you had to go through that. It's the worst, ja? :S I still haven't topped since then

I'd imagine a fair percentage of guys engaging in anal have experienced it at one time or another; I mean, it's the human body... that's how it works, and sometimes you can't be 100% sure unless you're gonna call Roto Rooter.

It happened once with my boyfriend - who's generally cleaner than the queen's fine china - and we just laughed it off and cleaned up. Ain't no thang.

need more details
He had bought Durex Ultra Feel. They fit over his head, but they couldn't role down much further and stay there; half way down the shaft they either broke or couldn't be rolled down further (they just rolled back up it regardless of force applied). Noting these as a failure (EDIT: I should clarify he went through like four of these in vain) he moved onto what he'd gotten free in college ("Mojo" I think? Don't know what type but they were ribbed and seemed wider prior to being opened) and the same issue was encountered. It was a girth issue as opposed to a length one.

Caladrius

There's a major commotion going on across the street. I'm not in danger but shit's getting scary over there.

Tell us what you know

I know me.

If I ever get to the point where I grow a substantial amount of muscle mass I'll still take it like a wall outlet.

I've always had a fetish for big guys who are submissive. I'd be fun to play that out.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
2 cups kale
1/2 cup almond vanilla milk or any milk
1 banana

Its OK, the taste will grow on you but i sometimes add berries

Mine's nothing too special :] I usually just do
4 flat teaspoons of orange metamucil
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
2 ice cubes
unsweeted almond milk (or whatever milk you want)
and sometimes i add a couple slices of fresh or frozen oranges :]

#BLESS

It was a girth issue as opposed to a length one.

Excellent

daripad

Wh-who...?

Definitely me.

You are the most obvious answer, yes.

There's a major commotion going on across the street. I'm not in danger but shit's getting scary over there.

I know me.

If I ever get to the point where I grow a substantial amount of muscle mass I'll still take it like a wall outlet.

I've always had a fetish for big guys who are submissive. I'd be fun to play that out.

Stay safe.

And I don't know about much about my fetishes yet (obviously, I haven't had any experience).

You are the most obvious answer, yes.

:O!!

I guess this might as well become my mantra now, then X_X.
Q5xnHuv.gif

Rayis

I'm a top who acts like a bottom, if that makes any sense.

I was at the grocery store this morning and there was this cute guy in front of me. Toned body and had the whole All American athlete vibe going on but he had thick back hair that his shirt didn't cover. I'd never seen a guy with this particular look and be so careless when it came to manscaping. The two just didn't jive with what I'd known about men.

In my opinion, that makes him more approachable than he would otherwise be, besides, body hair is hot.

Sibylus

Banned
can someone explain top/bottom dom/sub terminology please, I mix em up all the time
Tops are those little toys that spin, bottoms are slangage for swimming trunks, doms are space marines, and subs are toasted sandwiches popular in the decadent west.

Caladrius

can someone explain top/bottom dom/sub terminology please, I mix em up all the time

Top: Sticks the noodle in the hole
Bottom: Gets a noodle shoved in one end or the other.

Dominant: More aggressive partner. In BDSM The person who inflicts the pain.
Submissive: Basically the opposite of dominant.

You and me both, mister.
We'll want pictures, of course.

And I don't know about much about my fetishes yet (obviously, I haven't had any experience).
I just masturbate and experiment with that a lot.
I've learned that as long as they have a jizzable face and no painful-looking piercings I'd take 'em. Of course some I would take harder than others. *whistles*

daripad

I just masturbate and experiment with that a lot.
I've learned that as long as they have a jizzable face and no painful-looking piercings I'd take 'em. Of course some I would take harder than others. *whistles*

Do you imagine yourself in different situations? Or how does it work?

Caladrius

Do you imagine yourself in different situations? Or how does it work?

Basically.

I also tend to take a gander at what kind of men I collect off of Tumblr (which are generally the ones I take the most notice of) to look at some of the common features that show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom