• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Watching Dallas Buyers Club.
The scene in which Rayon vomits blood and cries while saying she doesn't want to die was really sad.

I'm crappy at logistical thinking and strategy, and I don't have the mental discipline when playing chess to apply myself to think in those terms. I just end up moving the pieces around in accordance with some combination of intuition and whim. It's funny when I'd sometimes win that way though, I'd have more success that way than when I'd actually try.

alvmew

I don't remember the username of the guy who lives in Vegas here, but I'm going next month!! LOL.

Btw how is everyone? <3

That's me. <3

:0 Probably not at the end of the month though, huh?
I turn 21 on the 28th and we could go party and then go spoon or something :3

I mean, uh....

The scene in which Rayon vomits blood and cries while saying she doesn't want to die was really sad.

That part killed me.
I might have cut an onion at this scene. Maybe. ;_;

Christopher

Screenshot_2014-03-09-23-13-49_zpsedafc71c.png

Do I look tough or cheesy lol?

daripad

I'm crappy at logistical thinking and strategy, and I don't have the mental discipline when playing chess to apply myself to think in those terms. I just end up moving the pieces around in accordance with some combination of intuition and whim. It's funny when I'd sometimes win that way though, I'd have more success that way than when I'd actually try.

This is me too. By the beginning I can do some great moves but then I just lose myself and get destroyed.

Btw how is everyone? <3

I'm doing fine. Lost another 2 pounds in two weeks (exams didn't help much, dat anxiety). Played a lot of DK this weekend which is godly and may become my favorite WiiU game so far.

alvmew

This is me too. By the beginning I can do some great moves but then I just lose myself and get destroyed.

I'm doing fine. Lost another 2 pounds in two weeks (exams didn't help much, dat anxiety). Played a lot of DK this weekend which is godly and may become my favorite WiiU game so far.

Congrats! Keep at it! :)

Give me tips for DK. I am so terrible at it. );

daripad

Congrats! Keep at it! :)

Give me tips for DK. I am so terrible at it. );

- Use the Wiimote + Nunchuck or just Wiimote if you have them, it is more comfortable that way.
- Use Dixie if you fall a lot, use Cranky if you feel like jumping higher or need more offensiveness or use Diddy if you need to jump long distances.
- Most levels are easier if you follow a certain rhythm, try to catch it.
- Buy extra hearts if you are taking too much damage, buy green balloons if you are falling too much.
- Try to figure visual cues, as you pregress you'll see that many things going on are foreshadowed during the levels so you are prepared for the moment when shit happens.

I don't know what else to say, I'm not good either but I'm having a lot of fun because I love though games even if I'm bad at them. Practice will make you a master, that helped me with Returns.

Screenshot_2014-03-09-23-13-49_zpsedafc71c.png

You look like you need less clothing
j/k, you look thoug

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like the all that stuff happening around your neck.

Rawr.

alvmew

- Use the Wiimote + Nunchuck or just Wiimote if you have them, it is more comfortable that way.
- Use Dixie if you fall a lot, use Cranky if you feel like jumping higher or need more offensiveness or use Diddy if you need to jump long distances.
- Most levels are easier if you follow a certain rhythm, try to catch it.
- Buy extra hearts if you are taking too much damage, buy green balloons if you are falling too much.
- Try to figure visual cues, as you pregress you'll see that many things going on are foreshadowed during the levels so you are prepared for the moment when shit happens.

I don't know what else to say, I'm not good either but I'm having a lot of fun because I love though games even if I'm bad at them. Practice will make you a master, that helped me with Returns.

Thanks! :3

arrestmeofficerivebeennaughty.jpg

Tough
and plenty of other things

Just finished watching Looking :(

I really hate what they did to Kevin. He's soooooo the guy that I fall for, every time, someone that is really nice to talk to, to hang around with and also good looking but ends up being a big asshole.

Well, based on the discussions I've seen on this thread I guess there are lots of "Kevin's" out there so they had to include one in the show.

There's gonna be a lot of drama next season, that's for sure!!!

scarlet

Just finished watching Looking :(

I really hate what they did to Kevin. He's soooooo the guy that I fall for, every time, someone that is really nice to talk to, to hang around with and also good looking but ends up being a big asshole.

Well, based on the discussions I've seen on this thread I guess there are lots of "Kevin's" out there so they had to include one in the show.

There's gonna be a lot of drama next season, that's for sure!!!

I dated one

and I might be one, not the good looking part tho

That's me. <3

:0 Probably not at the end of the month though, huh?
I turn 21 on the 28th and we could go party and then go spoon or something :3

I mean, uh....

LOLLL! I believe I'm arriving in April.. Around the 25th-ish!!

hehehehe. what a good plan :3. I shotty little spoon.

That part killed me.
I might have cut an onion at this scene. Maybe. ;_;

Oooh well that's good!! I just beat Dangan-Ronpa.

...Holy shit. X_X

Garcia

Will watch that one this Friday. Sounds to be incredible judging by everything I've seen and read about it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I went to sleep at 12 and been up since 4. It seems I only get around 4 hours of sleep since I got work but now that I dont have it I thought it should be easier to get back to regular sleeping habits. Guess that will have to happen slowly. -__-

Bailey 87

Btw how is everyone? <3

I'm great :) made some gains in the gym that I'm really proud of. Also sorting out my student loan this month, getting ready to go back to school after a couple years away. Been really enjoying the March Gaming madness.

So far I got Thief (meh) and South Park (awesome). This week I will have Dark Souls 2 and later in the month I'll have infamous and FFX HD.

How are you doing?

I'm great :) made some gains in the gym that I'm really proud of. Also sorting out my student loan this month, getting ready to go back to school after a couple years away. Been really enjoying the March Gaming madness.

So far I got Thief (meh) and South Park (awesome). This week I will have Dark Souls 2 and later in the month I'll have infamous and FFX HD.

How are you doing?

Wow that sounds like some huge accomplishments! :O I wish I was good at the gym :( haha! Good job!!

I actually pre-ordered X-HD a few days ago! I'm so stoked!!

I'm doing okay thanks for asking! :) we won our soccer game 5-0 yesterday and I beat Dangan-Ronpa last night :O

Bailey 87

Wow that sounds like some huge accomplishments! :O I wish I was good at the gym :( haha! Good job!!

I actually pre-ordered X-HD a few days ago! I'm so stoked!!

I'm doing okay thanks for asking! :) we won our soccer game 5-0 yesterday and I beat Dangan-Ronpa last night :O

Thanks man I took some progress pics of my legs for the first time and I'm proud that I'm finally getting rugby style thighs. I was going to post the pics here but I've been told that the pictures are too explict, so I'll pass (my pic could start another picture war and we could have the whole thread sharing leg pics hmmmmmmm decisions)

Congrats on the soccer win. I used to play soccer when I was younger and I swear I used to win man of the match every game (not sure if winning the man of the match awards really happened)

mantidor

That feel when you didnt picked up on Mardi Gras :
All asian guys reeled in all the hot dudes throughout the night

Search continues on.

really? how do latinos do? just curious, for research purposes :p

Carnaval in Rio was all you could expect, but baby sitting my brother made it less crazy than previous years, thankfully.

Here race, of course, will give you no advantage, you have to be hot, which I'm not, and I still had some fun though.

The Looking finale made me hate Kevin, and I already didn't care for him. Team Richie.

Who in his right mind could be team Kevin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom