• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I don't know if there's a clip, but it's from episode 8 of The Crazy Ones and he was a guest run on Happy Endings as one of the gay relationships on the show (I haven't seen Happy Endings so I don't know names or much else)

crazyones-107.jpg

tumblr_mvnjvgKDzT1roc6mro1_500.gif

Happy Endings
He also plays
somewhat closeted
Bob Benson on Mad Men

😥James Wolk
jameswolkheader1.jpg
James Wolk. <3

8ef.png

I'm glad that Monster Hunter will possibly even comfortably tie me over until summertime, but more AA would help get Capcom firmly back into my good graces. And an AA6, hmm... The Return of Damon Gant. c:<
Damon Gant eh?
That might be tough.

Gimme Gumshoe, Ema, Tyrell, Lana and Lang please.

Bladenic

Like I said it's person dependent. Some people can skip a day of showering and be totally fine, or their natural scent could be super hot. Some can't.

An unwashed dick is fine after like a day unless the guy's been jacking off like crazy.

However, there is absolutely everything wrong with an unwashed ass, and I hope nobody here considers that a turn on. Cuz ew.

edit: this series of videos of women reading messaged on gay apps is hilarious. There are 2 others that came out before this one.

Ladies Looking 3 Sloppy Thirds

Damon Gant eh?
That might be tough.

Gimme Gumshoe, Ema, Tyrell, Lana and Lang please.

Oh God, I forgot that everyone sentenced is probably executed. :c Noooooooooooooooo. The clapping is finished.

We need all of the above (especially Lana), plus more Edgeworth. For the Cravats, of course.

DOWN

Banned
Never present me with unwashed goods or I will make you wash them. This thread is making me feel like ultimate vanilla.

My foreplay is like a text that says "please don't be hungry because no food in the bedroom and freshly brushed teeth is great. Please don't wear a mask. See you when you get here so you can shower and then join me for Lost or making out but not simultaneously."

Oh God, I forgot that everyone sentenced is probably executed. :c Noooooooooooooooo. The clapping is finished.

We need all of the above (especially Lana), plus more Edgeworth. For the Cravats, of course.
Not everyone, Sahwit for example is not on death row. (Confirmed in AAI2.) I think they retconned that. But most of them probably.

I need Skye sisters closure. And I want my perfect AA police department. (Gummy and Tyrell as detectives, Ema back in forensics,
Lana reinstated
and Lang back on top at Interpol w/ Franny.)

I could list more characters until the cows come home though, the world of AA is filled with incredible individuals.

Kevyt

Like I said it's person dependent. Some people can skip a day of showering and be totally fine, or their natural scent could be super hot. Some can't.

An unwashed dick is fine after like a day unless the guy's been jacking off like crazy.

However, there is absolutely everything wrong with an unwashed ass, and I hope nobody here considers that a turn on. Cuz ew.

edit: this series of videos of women reading messaged on gay apps is hilarious. There are 2 others that came out before this one.

Ladies Looking 3 Sloppy Thirds

I don't mind if a guy has not showered in the morning. I'm not so sure about an unwashed penis, especially after masturbating. I don't think I would mind. You're right on the last part though.

Never present me with unwashed goods or I will make you wash them. This thread is making me feel like ultimate vanilla.

My foreplay is like a text that says "please don't be hungry because no food in the bedroom and freshly brushed teeth is great. Please don't wear a mask. See you when you get here so you can shower and then join me for Lost or making out but not simultaneously."

Note taken.

Not everyone, Sawhit for example is not on death row. (Confirmed in AAI2.) I think they retconned that. But most of them probably.

I need Skye sisters closure. And I want my perfect AA police department. (Gummy and Tyrell as detective, Ema back in forensics,
Lana reinstated

I could list more characters until the cows come home though, the world of AA is filled with incredible individuals.

I'd personally prefer it if Lana wasn't allowed to do any more policing-related duties, yet worked with Wright on the sly.

But yes, we need more plot lines closed, and loads more opened in the process, because moar is moar.

Did you try initiating sex?

I'd like if a dude opened the door still in his PJs. It means he likely hasn't showered yet, and PJs are easy to remove and allow easy access to the goods.

He had just showered. Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I would have liked some effort in his appearance?

And well, pretty sure he wanted to do stuff but I'm not the type of guy who jumps on someone. We didn't even touch.

easy access to unwashed goods tho

See above. ;)

Maybe he was insinuating sex?

Nah. Pretty sure he wanted it to happen but not right of the bat. We watched Kill Bill 1 & 2.

That's more my style tbh.
I don't mind the washed/unwashed thing tbh. I just try to avoid bad smelling things.

I'd personally prefer it if Lana wasn't allowed to do any more policing-related duties, yet worked with Wright on the sly.

But yes, we need more plot lines closed, and loads more opened in the process, because moar is moar.
RE: Spoiler, I'd be cool with that too.

AA for life. Never stop.

Heya guys! How's the weekend going? I'm just gonna watch some TV prolly while eating some potato chips. 'Cuz that's how I party! :p

Anyways, I recently signed up in Manhunt, and boy howdy. That site is something else. I recently started a conversation with a guy that's interested in me, and he seems like a nice guy and all, but I'm not attracted to him at all, not not even in the slightest. Point of the story is, he's part of the staff of my favorite band ever, and they're gonna be giving a concert in may. This guy says he invites me to the event, and if I want introduce me to the band as well. Obviously he wants me to meet him and is trying to convince me with that sweet sweet offer, but I don't know. What should I do? :p

If you're not interested in him, you probably shouldn't accept his offer.

DOWN

Banned
Heya guys! How's the weekend going? I'm just gonna watch some TV prolly while eating some potato chips. 'Cuz that's how I party! :p

Anyways, I recently signed up in Manhunt, and boy howdy. That site is something else. I recently started a conversation with a guy that's interested in me, and he seems like a nice guy and all, but I'm not attracted to him at all, not not even in the slightest. Point of the story is, he's part of the staff of my favorite band ever, and they're gonna be giving a concert in may. This guy says he invites me to the event, and if I want introduce me to the band as well. Obviously he wants me to meet him and is trying to convince me with that sweet sweet offer, but I don't know. What should I do? :p
Take a chance and if you like him maybe the concert will work out. If you don't like the first meeting, let it go.

daripad

Am I a jerk if I reject someone that I don't find atractive physically? Like someone that I will never find physically attractive. Note that this hasn't happened to me (it would happen the other way around lol) but I'd like to know this.

I don't mind if a guy has not showered in the morning. I'm not so sure about an unwashed penis, especially after masturbating. I don't think I would mind. You're right on the last part though.

Note taken.

Wait, what would an unwashed cock after masturbating taste like exactly? Or smell like if that's the problem.

Am I a jerk if I reject someone that I don't find atractive physically? Like someone that I will never find physically attractive. Note that this hasn't happened to me (it would happen the other way around lol) but I'd like to know this.
Not really.
So long as you give them the chance to remain friends. I hate it when people reject me fully. Sucks.

alvmew

Lookin' good! Keep at it. c:

Looking good. :)

Looking good Alv! Congrats on the results. Keep at it :)

Thanks guys! :3

I'm currently sitting in my workout clothes procrastinating. Lately I've been really amped to workout, but today I'm feeling super lazy. XD

You can do it!

Question: what aspect of your diet has been the hardest?

To be perfectly honest, it hasn't been that hard, which is kind of surprising. I used to drink like 3-6 sodas a day, eat a bunch of crap, most of my meals were fast food, etc. Now I've cut all of that out pretty much. I did it in waves - back in September, I cut out soda completely. A little bit later, coffee and the like. Now I drink just water, tea, and 100% juice. If I eat out, its only at the slightly healthier places (like Chipotle, which is great for post-gym food time I must say) and try to stick to salads, chicken, and just less fatty things. Also starting cooking so I make most of my meals now which definitely helps. Candy and junk I have a super small thing (I'm talking like one fun size candy bar) like once every other week and that's it. It's all about self-control.
Although I will say, I am starting to get tired of protein shakes, creatine, and water day in and day out over and over and over, but it'll be worth it in the long run. :)

I don't think so. At the end of the day, sure, its important to pick a partner based off more than just looks, but you still have to be attracted to whomever you try to date or else its definitely not going to work out well and will just breed and harbor resentment within you. So definitely nothing wrong with it. Just important not to have too high standards (e.g., not being like most guys out there who want supermodels or nothing at all) and to look at other factors, but definitely don't feel bad about rejecting someone because you aren't attracted to them - that's the whole point imo.

DOWN

Banned
No. You're supposed to be attracted to them. The point of dating is to find an attractive, compatible match. Not one you find unattractive but compatible generally.

Kevyt

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, the last boss is too dam difficult. I've been trying for the past two days to defeat Armstrong and I keep dying. ;_;

Meh... too difficult for my taste. Uninstalled. lol

Cynically use him to get into the concert, all the while role-playing the kind of unsympathetic but roguishly endearing character that might be found in a gay-interest novel or TV show.

daripad

Not really.
So long as you give them the chance to remain friends. I hate it when people reject me fully. Sucks.

Oh, sorry for that. To be honest, I wouldn't fully reject someone if they seem to be nice but if I'm not attracted, well, I won't give them the chance as something more than friends.

I don't think so. At the end of the day, sure, its important to pick a partner based off more than just looks, but you still have to be attracted to whomever you try to date or else its definitely not going to work out well and will just breed and harbor resentment within you. So definitely nothing wrong with it. Just important not to have too high standards (e.g., not being like most guys out there who want supermodels or nothing at all) and to look at other factors, but definitely don't feel bad about rejecting someone because you aren't attracted to them - that's the whole point imo.

Yes, of course, if attraction wasn't a part of dating then I would be dating women with no problem, I guess. Anyway, I thought I liked pretty much every kind of guy but lately I have noticed that I find very few people to be attractive to me. Not supermodel or any of that stuff, but still, not many people (at least people around me) would be dating material for me. And what's worse is that I don't consider myself to be particularly attractive so I would feel bad rejecting someone who I don't find attractive at all.

No. You're supposed to be attracted to them. The point of dating is to find an attractive, compatible match. Not one you find unattractive but compatible generally.

I agree. Physical attraction is one part, obviously, I have other kind of standards to find myself attracted to anyone.

Guys, I'd like some advice.

Some guy says he is in love with me, and I'm not with him. This hasn't happened to me before and don't know what to do with it.

I fear I'm being too cruel and cold to him. Situation : we've hooked up, I was fairly upright with it being a friend's with benefits situation, we even laughed about it how it's non emotional, yet now he is super 'romantic' towards me. He keeps messaging how he misses me, how I'm so beautiful and perfect (uh...), and how he loves me. I always answer on his rather normal messages, but anything romantic I ignore. When he said he 'loved me', I was drunk and answered 'it ll blow over just a fase' which I'm sure is a tuuurrible thing to say. He has been really sad the past week.

I'd like to repeat that I've always been upfront with our relation: want you as a friend, not a boyfriend.

Tomorrow I'm going to him and try to explain again how I feel about this. I wanted to know if you guys can give me any do's and don'ts for this. :-/

I just wanted to thank everyone in this community for the support, discussion and of course the hot guy pics. I think the time has come to spend less time on GAF. I hope those of you who have been having difficulty in finding understanding and acceptance with friends and family the best. Remember that no matter how stressful things get, tomorrow is always a chance to turn it all around. Ill try to check PMs so if bluebadger scores a duet with Il Divo or Grizzo wins a nobel prize or Ratsky finally embraces his fursona, someone PM me. Thanks everyone!

I just wanted to thank everyone in this community for the support, discussion and of course the hot guy pics. I think the time has come to spend less time on GAF. I hope those of you who have been having difficulty in finding understanding and acceptance with friends and family the best. Remember that no matter how stressful things get, tomorrow is always a chance to turn it all around. Ill try to check PMs so if bluebadger scores a duet with Il Divo or Grizzo wins a nobel prize or Ratsky finally embraces his fursona, someone PM me. Thanks everyone!
Sometimes taking a break from stuff like GAF/the internet is a wise decision, but know you're always welcome here no matter what. I hope everything is alright, and you're not leaving because you feel you can't talk about something. We're all here to support each other.

Regardless, good luck with everything, hope to see you back here in the future. Take care.

esms

Good luck, brotha. You've given me quite the chuckle since I've frequented GAF.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Don't leave me burglar :(

at least not permanently - I can understand why one might want to take a break from GAF. I actually did that today for a couple hours (lolz) and it felt good man. The other day I calculated the amount of time I spend on GAF each day and had a mild panic attack :x

Awww... <333 im really gonna miss you!!! ;___;.

I want to tell you not to go, but I totally understand taking a break.. I've been there, too. I do hope, though, that you'll come back soon <3. Let's keep in touch via PM or something!!! Okay? Don't be a stranger :)

Christopher

So this is how you break up with me? For shame.

Dany

Banned

you are always hamburlger to me <3

Kevyt

Guys, I'd like some advice.

Some guy says he is in love with me, and I'm not with him. This hasn't happened to me before and don't know what to do with it.

I fear I'm being too cruel and cold to him. Situation : we've hooked up, I was fairly upright with it being a friend's with benefits situation, we even laughed about it how it's non emotional, yet now he is super 'romantic' towards me. He keeps messaging how he misses me, how I'm so beautiful and perfect (uh...), and how he loves me. I always answer on his rather normal messages, but anything romantic I ignore. When he said he 'loved me', I was drunk and answered 'it ll blow over just a fase' which I'm sure is a tuuurrible thing to say. He has been really sad the past week.

I'd like to repeat that I've always been upfront with our relation: want you as a friend, not a boyfriend.

Tomorrow I'm going to him and try to explain again how I feel about this. I wanted to know if you guys can give me any do's and don'ts for this. :-/

Well if you have hooked up with him several times it's normal that he has fallen for you. Your situation is kind of tricky because you've already been upfront with him, maybe he accepts this but he's very invested in you it seems. So what might be like a hookup or just a friends with benefits to you might mean everything to the guy. It's kind of how he experiences the relationship as a romantic one, even though you do not. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say. In any case, you can't really blame the guy.

I hope to see you post from time to time. We'll save your seat. Best of luck in your endeavors. :)

Everyone needs a break from GAF every once in a while. :)
Don't be a strange, Escape Goat. We'll miss you.
May I ask what is going on?

Crayons

Banned

you're always welcome back bruh

So I've been working out and dieting for about a month and a half now, nowhere near where I want to be but I'm feeling pretty damn good GAF. Have so much more energy and strength already. :3 Here's a selfie I guess
ignore my stupid smile kthx
:
Looking good man keep it up, and nice tats too! tho its hard to tell what they are from that picture
Good luck man and i hope for the best in your future cause your last few post a few pages back i know things have started to get rough for you. Take care man and see you in the future. As far as im concerned, ever since i've joined this community, you've always been a staple in here.

DOWN

Banned
Good luck out there. Don't forget to tell us if you move and when you land your next job. Best wishes and hope you come back soon.

Not everyone, Sahwit for example is not on death row. (Confirmed in AAI2.) I think they retconned that. But most of them probably.

I need Skye sisters closure. And I want my perfect AA police department. (Gummy and Tyrell as detectives, Ema back in forensics,
Lana reinstated

I'm literally playing AAI2 right now and it was amazing to see the

(AAI2 case 2 spoilers)
returning characters
. Game is one long mofo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom