• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm literally playing AAI2 right now and it was amazing to see the

(AAI2 case 2 spoilers)
returning characters
. Game is one long mofo though.
AAI2 is freaking magical. It's so awesome. Sometimes I think it might my favorite game in the series, definitely right up there with AA3 & AA1 regardless.

And you're just on case 2, wait until you get deeper into the game. The way everything works together in AAI2 is a thing of beauty.

I've been feeling pretty down of late. My depression is starting to take over again, and I kind of feel helpless to stop it. It's gotten to the point where I can't even look in the mirror much anymore, because all I see is my constant failures. =/

The fact that I never do anything with my weekends doesn't help matters either. All I see are people having a great time and I'm just... laying in bed, staring at the wall or browsing GAF. I know I should do something, but I just... can't bring myself to. Plus, I don't really know anyone to do anything with. Oh well...

I've been feeling pretty down of late. My depression is starting to take over again, and I kind of feel helpless to stop it. It's gotten to the point where I can't even look in the mirror much anymore, because all I see is my constant failures. =/

The fact that I never do anything with my weekends doesn't help matters either. All I see are people having a great time and I'm just... laying in bed, staring at the wall or browsing GAF. I know I should do something, but I just... can't bring myself to. Plus, I don't really know anyone to do anything with. Oh well...
I'm sorry to hear that DA. I was just thinking earlier today that I hadn't seen you posting much lately.

Have you considered going to a doctor to talk about your depression? They could suggest some things that may be able to help. Even things like a change in your diet and adding some more physical activity can be a big help in dealing with these sorts of feelings. I know you live in a part of Canada with a lot of snow, just like me, and this time of year the weather also can play a big part in how we feel day to day.

A good piece of advice I've learned is that instead of looking at the overall situation and adding up everything you're not happy with it, are there any specific issues/situations that you can tackle in the near future? Focusing on taking care of one problem at a time can be a good way to avoid feeling overwhelmed, and you can turn small successes into bigger life changes.

I just wanted to thank everyone in this community for the support, discussion and of course the hot guy pics. I think the time has come to spend less time on GAF. I hope those of you who have been having difficulty in finding understanding and acceptance with friends and family the best. Remember that no matter how stressful things get, tomorrow is always a chance to turn it all around. Ill try to check PMs so if bluebadger scores a duet with Il Divo or Grizzo wins a nobel prize or Ratsky finally embraces his fursona, someone PM me. Thanks everyone!

Hope for the best.

Also thought of a great tag for myself.

VegiHam

I guess Goat has actually escaped, huh? :/
Goodbye goat, seeya eventually!

I have to write 1500 words today and I just don't wanna. Total lack of motivation here.

red13th

I just wanted to thank everyone in this community for the support, discussion and of course the hot guy pics. I think the time has come to spend less time on GAF. I hope those of you who have been having difficulty in finding understanding and acceptance with friends and family the best. Remember that no matter how stressful things get, tomorrow is always a chance to turn it all around. Ill try to check PMs so if bluebadger scores a duet with Il Divo or Grizzo wins a nobel prize or Ratsky finally embraces his fursona, someone PM me. Thanks everyone!

bye Escape Goat, do come back someday. :(

Grizzo

I can totally understand that. I just deactivated my Facebook for the first time ever two days ago. Feels weird at first and I'm sure I'll be back shortly but... it's kind of a relief in a strange way.

Anyway, I hope you'll find success in whatever you plan on doing next, EG. You've always been a cool guy in my eyes and you made me laugh countless times on this message board. If I ever win anything, I'll break it into pieces and send one of them to you <3

Come back someday, we'll always be here for you!

I have to write 1500 words today and I just don't wanna. Total lack of motivation here.

Oh how I understand you. I'm currently applying for a freelance editor job at Buzzfeed France and need to find inspiration to write a "trial post".

But the well is running dry for now, haha :/

VegiHam

Oh how I understand you. I'm currently applying for a freelance editor job at Buzzfeed France and need to find inspiration to write a "trial post".

But the well is running dry for now, haha :/
Hahaha, somehow I think maybe whatever you do eventually write will outclass anything I can do, and I'm sure you'll think of something.
Got 750 words left to go. It's all planned out, I just have no motivation.

I guess Goat has actually escaped, huh? :/
Goodbye goat, seeya eventually!

I feel you ;___; I have had absolutely no motivation for school this semester at all.

Even more so this time around because my EP released at the very beginning of the semester, and that's all I've been able to think/care about ;_; LOL

VegiHam

I feel you ;___; I have had absolutely no motivation for school this semester at all.

Even more so this time around because my EP released at the very beginning of the semester, and that's all I've been able to think/care about ;_; LOL
Ah, but that's a good reason. 'I just stopped caring' isn't.

Finished my essay! No faith in it but it's done, and it might scrape a 2:1.

Can't link to it cause I'm in mobile but have you heard of "Chill out" by Ze Frank? It's a project where he got a bunch of people to send in audio of themselves singing the same super, super simple, uplifting song, then he put it all together.

Maybe some think it's trite but I find myself going back to it when I'm down. YouTube it when you get the chance.

Fill out the IBQ!! And welcome :)

Hello thread!

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?
Hah, well this is interesting as I've been using this online handle since I was a teenager yet have never come out under it: I'm gay.

Where Are You From? / Where Do You Live?
Live nearish Manchester in the UK. Apart from university, I've always lived here. Need to move though, closeted life is killing me inside.

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
I don't massively think in genres, almost everything I have is tagged either 'Rock' or 'Soundtrack'.

Profession or Career interest?
I worked as a plain language editor for a few years and then ended up working in a company in the education sector, although it hasn't worked out so I'm going to have to move on to something else.

Favorite video game(s)?
I like JRPGs. Mainly the major Square Enix franchises, so Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. I'm playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate at the moment.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Baking!

You have a nice time off, dearie! Take care! We'll miss you. ;-;

Hello thread!

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?
Hah, well this is interesting as I've been using this online handle since I was a teenager yet have never come out under it: I'm gay.

Live nearish Manchester in the UK. Apart from university, I've always lived here. Need to move though, closeted life is killing me inside.

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
I don't massively think in genres, almost everything I have is tagged either 'Rock' or 'Soundtrack'.

I worked as a plain language editor for a few years and then ended up working in a company in the education sector, although it hasn't worked out so I'm going to have to move on to something else.

Favorite video game(s)?
I like JRPGs. Mainly the major Square Enix franchises, so Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. I'm playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate at the moment.

Baking!

Hi there! (I misread that as banking.) MH4U is awesome.

Ahasverus

CArKlyZ.gif

Noo, do't leave, I'm your fan :(

Hello thread!

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Favorite video game(s)?

Baking!
Welcome! :)
Always happy to see a new face in here.

Kevyt

Hello thread!

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Favorite video game(s)?

Baking!

You love baking? nice. What do you like to bake? Welcome to the madness! :)

Sorry for the double post but it's Bigkrev's birthday!
Happy birthday dude! :D

Happy birthday Bigkrev!!

You love baking? nice. What do you like to bake?

I'm more of a cakes and sweet stuff guy than a macho bread makin' guy. I made some chocolate teacakes as a leaving gift for a colleague recently. I spent three evenings making cronuts for an office baking competiion a while back:

8GXvnt3.jpg

I won!

Kevyt

I'm more of a cakes and sweet stuff guy than a macho bread makin' guy. I made some chocolate teacakes as a leaving gift for a colleague recently. I spent three evenings making cronuts for an office baking competiion a while back:

8GXvnt3.jpg

I won!

Nice! Oh man... I would love to be your colleague/friend :3

Chocolate teacakes sound delicious. There's something about you Brits and tea... right? :p

RM8

I just googled "chocolate teacakes". Is that marshmallow inside them? Because if that's the case, consider my hype killed :(

8GXvnt3.jpg

I won!

Oh. My god. Those look so good ;________;!!! I want one. LOL!

This was one of my recent creations:

O//////O

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had came for breakfast and (Pizza!) pie for lunch, so today had been pretty great!

Happy birthday!!! <3

RM8

It is indeed marshmallow. RIP hype!
Yours were probably good, even though I don't like marshmallow it doesn't take a lot of convincing for me to eat tasty baked stuff :]
---

Those no makeup threads always make me feel glad we guys aren't expected to wear makeup :p

I have 3000 words to write about one single word for tomorrow.

I think I'll die.

8GXvnt3.jpg

I won!

I'm drooling.

DOWN

Banned

Lonely and single is terrible but at least you're cute so it's temporary

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had came for breakfast and (Pizza!) pie for lunch, so today had been pretty great!
Happy birthday

I read this as you masturbating and having pizza and I'm glad im not the only one

Yours were probably good, even though I don't like marshmallow it doesn't take a lot of convincing for me to eat tasty baked stuff :]
---

Those no makeup threads always make me feel glad we guys aren't expected to wear makeup :p
Makeup seems gross to touch or kiss, but I've never done it. Just seems like it would be like licking clay and crayon wax and washable marker.

The Brown Derby restaurant is now a facade on a condo in LA. Like that?

Yepp. Or the Louvres pyramid. Or any additions on patrimonial sites.

It can be a lot of things, but since we're free to write about the subject in every way we like, I'm unable to get a coherent text structure based on the different theories.

Kevyt

Oh. My god. Those look so good ;________;!!! I want one. LOL!

This was one of my recent creations:

O//////O

Happy birthday!!! <3

Is that chocolate at the tip?

---

You don't like marshmallows? If so, me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom