• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinsei

Banned
I'm having a really hard time, GAF. My 4-day old niece has been in the hospital the last couple of days, and I just found out the prognosis may not be good. It's just not fair. She's so sweet and precious, how can things like this happen to her? :'(

I was just getting out of my depression again and regaining a positive view on life and then this happens...

Oh man, I'm really sorry. I hope she pulls through.

Kevyt

You know what's cuter than pictures of baby animals? Actual baby animals. Just been to the Zoo and OMG Tiger Cubs.

Yup, tiger cubs are adorable. But just imagine that when they're grown adults they can rip you apart with their powerful claws without any effort. I've always found this extraordinary.

VegiHam

Yup, tiger cubs are adorable. But just imagine that when they're grown adults they can rip you apart with their powerful claws without any effort. I've always found this extraordinary.
They were chilling with their tiger mom, she looked ready to kill us all.

Also, there was a sleeping lion. Some kids yelled at him a bunch so he woke up and roared at them. Then went back to sleep. Animals are so cool!

Joeys_Rattata

Neo Member
gaygaf I need advice!

So recently I met this super hot guy and we got along well enough that he wants to hang out with me again. He said that he wants to cuddle cause he loves cuddling, and I said okay. The only problem is, how do I stop from being horny during the cuddle session? Cause I was popping boners every now and then throughout the course of our first meeting, and that was just talking and hanging out.

or is cuddle code that he wants to fuck me cause that'd be fine with me.

im just scared that I'm gonna pop a boner and he's gonna be like "whoa i just want a cuddle buddy friend." and get creeped out and leave.

Berordn

gaygaf I need advice!

So recently I met this super hot guy and we got along well enough that he wants to hang out with me again. He said that he wants to cuddle cause he loves cuddling, and I said okay. The only problem is, how do I stop from being horny during the cuddle session? Cause I was popping boners every now and then throughout the course of our first meeting, and that was just talking and hanging out.

im just scared that I'm gonna pop a boner and he's gonna be like "whoa i just want a cuddle buddy friend." and get creeped out and leave.

Honestly, just ask what he's looking for and/or tell him how you're reacting (even if involuntary). Worse case scenario you both laugh it off.

Kevyt

They were chilling with their tiger mom, she looked ready to kill us all.

Also, there was a sleeping lion. Some kids yelled at him a bunch so he woke up and roared at them. Then went back to sleep. Animals are so cool!

You don't mess with mama tigers or mama lionesses.

I'm probably overthinking it and I should just go with the flow, but he is damn fine so I'm like ahhh

Just go with the flow, don't worry about it too much.

Hold me gaf, I feel awful.

:( why?

who the fuck ever wants to actually cuddle

if I want to spoon I actually mean let's engage in sexual activity 🚼

Straight to the action eh?

Mr. F

Banned
Sick as hell. Coughing and wheezing all night.

Koffingandweezing.png

Ahasverus

I was bored with my facebook pic so I took a photo inspired by that hot Jared Leto pic of this week. I'm not Jared of course haha but do you think guys it might catch a boy for me? God knows after 8 months I feel lonely hahaha.

Yes I'm kinda bragging, I loved the pic, and I love you too <3

DOWN

Banned
I was bored with my facebook pic so I took a photo inspired by that hot Jared Leto pic of this week. I'm not Jared of course haha but do you think guys it might catch a boy for me? God knows after 8 months I feel lonely hahaha.

Handsome but get rid of the eye color. Straight black and white looks grown up and classy. The isolated color thing is a bit cliché tbh. You'd probably catch a boy with it regardless.

Kevyt

Bragging?? Of what?...

Boy, you ain't no Jared Leto.

:p

Great picture, you look really cute. Marry me. :3
<3 <3 <3

Handsome but get rid of the eye color. Straight black and white looks grown up and classy. The isolated color thing is a bit cliché tbh. You'd probably catch a boy with it regardless.

The shade...

Ahasverus

Bragging?? Of what?...
Boy, you ain't no Jared Leto.
:p
Great picture, you look really cute. Marry me. :3
<3 <3 <3
The shade...
That's a really good photo, Ahasversus. You look great. =3
Handsome but get rid of the eye color. Straight black and white looks grown up and classy.
Thank you guys. Who can be Jared anyway. I uploaded it to instagram without the color eye.

Have you ever felt like, you know a lot of people, but your boyfriend material is kind of ran out? Like, you just can't even find a prospect of boyfriend, it's a little frustrating; we were not made to be alone.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
cuddling is amazing. i love non sexual physical interaction

I'm having a really hard time, GAF. My 4-day old niece has been in the hospital the last couple of days, and I just found out the prognosis may not be good. It's just not fair. She's so sweet and precious, how can things like this happen to her? :'(

I was just getting out of my depression again and regaining a positive view on life and then this happens...

so sry bae

im sending positive vibes her way

gaygaf I need advice!

just tell yourself that he has a small/average d

instant boner killer

Hold me gaf, I feel awful.

*holds*

Great photo dude. :)
You look amazing.
Thank you guys. Who can be Jared anyway. I uploaded it to instagram without the color eye.

Have you ever felt like, you know a lot of people, but your boyfriend material is kind of ran out? Like, you just can't even find a prospect of boyfriend, it's a little frustrating; we were not made to be alone.
Y know Every time I think that, a new cute boy shows up.
Life is long and you will meet new people. Just give it some time and try to find places or groups that will increase those chances.

And yeah, I know that feel.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

try not to mislead people with altered photographs

we were not made to be alone.

get a doge

Ahasverus

thats good advice

jus tryna help u out bro
Eh it was just a desaturation and curve edit. You might be a bit right though as the shadow actually helps my nose so it doesn't appear as round as it is. I want a nose job so bad.
It sucks to be self aware about your appareance.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Eh it was just a desaturation and curve edit. You might be a bit right though as the shadow actually helps my nose so it doesn't appear as round as it is. I want a nose job so bad.
It sucks to be self aware about your appareance.

you look fine as you are bae

if someone doesnt want to be with you because your nose doesnt look rhinoplastied then fuck them

Grizzo

Is it?

tumblr_nkpfqvtl9J1s5zvkco1_1280.jpg

This is a photo of me after just waking up way too early, from yesterday I believe. Looking rough as hell. &#128576;

That's not rough, that's cute! Lovely Gato! (Remember when you used to call Daydream and I your "lovelies"? ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom