• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez I was kidding.

QfiUr54.gif

Most gay men have father issues, yes. But dating older men? I dunno, I don't agree.

It's so weird. I used to kinda have a thing for somewhat older guys, but now at 29, I'm having more of a thing for guys in their early/mid 20's.

I think I'm just an age slut that'll take anything legal.

Caladrius

Not sure what I think about age. I try to look at that on a case-by-case basis. My main thing about it is power dynamics. My experience in an unequal relationship makes me leery of significantly older men (5+ years). I might give it a second go when I can become independent, though.

Well, it's sort of a spectrum. Like without alertness or with too much recollection, with time your mind will grow dull (which is sometimes called "sinking"). If you're too alert or don't have enough recollection, that can become "thinking", and neither of those are really meditation. At this stage it's really just about getting a feel for the mean. To much tranquility will result in dull states, and too much alertness will result in hyper-sensitization and restlessness. Anything clear of those two extremes is good, there is a lot of middle ground and the only way you get a feel for the terrain is just by doing.

I figure as much. It's going to be a bit difficult since I'm mostly an observational learner.

And aren't you like late teens/early 20's? Doesn't everything give you a boner?

Anything with a dong, a bit more mass (muscle or fat) and/or a prettier face than average.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Going to see the GF for a week on Sunday. I don't know how else to phrase this, but an orgy/swinging may be involved.

Keep. Us. Updated.

This one time I went to this naked swimming party and found out that was basically code word for orgy (I don't know how I didn't figure that out). They were like 90% old fat guys. God speed, brother.

That being said, the one fat dude grilling was on point.

aint nothin wrong with that brotha

What a long drive to new Orleans, but Damn, sensory overload. Loving it here.

gaybathhousegaybathhousegaybathhousegotothebayouflashsomeoneeatagator

So how are you all doing? Anything #new? Guys, what are your #weekendplans?

I'll binge through the rest of Netflix's Bloodline and then watch moar tv.

Symphonia

Banned
I joined a swinging website last night and, well, the results have been very interesting. I have a face pic and, erm, a more 'adult' pic and the latter seems to be garnering a LOT of attention. I was getting booty calls from guys and girls at 4am. I might take them up on the offer.

scarlet

It's so weird. I used to kinda have a thing for somewhat older guys, but now at 29, I'm having more of a thing for guys in their early/mid 20's.

I think I'm just an age slut that'll take anything legal.

In my early 20's I prefer late 20 or early 30.

Now I'm 28, I prefer late 30 or early 40.

DOWN

Banned
I tapped out of Dragon Age: Awakening tonight and went straight to Inquisition. I made it through Origins and 15% of Awakening on 360 and the awful aesthetics and graphics made it so tedious I couldn't take it anymore and wasn't willing to try with DA2. I started Origins back in September and only took breaks for AC Unity and The Order, so clearly I was trapped in hell and it was slowing up my whole backlog because I just was avoiding playing. Earlier tonight, my friend said I should move on if I'm not deeply attached to the lore since they're basically standalone with different leads and for whatever reason that clicked with me.

Made a really handsome human Inquisitor on PS4 and played for 6 hours easily. Gosh I love good graphics.

I tapped out of Dragon Age: Awakening tonight and went straight to Inquisition. I made it through Origins and 15% of Awakening on 360 and the awful aesthetics and graphics made it so tedious I couldn't take it anymore and wasn't willing to try with DA2. I started Origins back in September and only took breaks for AC Unity and The Order, so clearly I was trapped in hell and it was slowing up my whole backlog because I just was avoiding playing. Earlier tonight, my friend said I should move on if I'm not deeply attached to the lore since they're basically standalone with different leads and for whatever reason that clicked with me.

Made a really handsome human Inquisitor on PS4 and played for 6 hours easily. Gosh I love good graphics.

:( Don't be that guy Pantheon

Kinsei

Banned
So how are you all doing? Anything #new? Guys, what are your #weekendplans?

Apologies for the hashtags I've been playing Cities Skyline, lol.

Play some Hyrule Warriors (I've been busy with work and this is the perfect game to use to unwind), record some videos, and watch Bloodline.

Eat, stalk NeoGAF and continue trying to platinum KH2.5 (I must be insane >_>)

And fuck man flu, bleh.

I got the 2FM plat. Someday I'll probably plat BBSFM too.

Xaltheron

I got the 2FM plat. Someday I'll probably plat BBSFM too.

GJ on that! The part that worries me the most are the Gummi Ship trophies, everything else is just a matter of perseverance.
I'll give BBS a go, but the problem there is 100%ing the journal three friggin' times! Including taking on the Mysterious Figure with all three characters, not sure if I can face that >.<

Kevyt

My reaction in a nutshell.

The dude grilling is always on point.

We'll see what happens.

Yeah, I was surprised. Never would have imagined you were into that o:

Better butch it up with some Kylie. Do some sexercizes in the common area.

y6DPujI.gif

scMZrzn.gif

Doing that with a bunch of girls in the room, if the guy doesn't get a boner then he has some mighty self control skills.

Edit: Thought there was a guy there. They're all girls.
Organize my room, do some cleaning, mow and study for my exams.

Best of luck in your exams.

Mainly headed home and getting ready for school again. You?

Trying to do all the homework I didn't do this week... procrastination is bad. :(

Eat, stalk NeoGAF and continue trying to platinum KH2.5 (I must be insane >_>)

And fuck man flu, bleh.

Good luck getting that platinum!

Symphonia

Banned
I joined a swinging website last night and, well, the results have been very interesting. I have a face pic and, erm, a more 'adult' pic and the latter seems to be garnering a LOT of attention. I was getting booty calls from guys and girls at 4am. I might take them up on the offer.
So I now have two married women, a married couple, a boyfriend, and a girlfriend all wanting to meet up purely for sex. I'm tempted, even by the married women. Some of the kinks they're into...man, right up my street.

Symphonia

Banned
That minimizes risk but doesnt eliminate it. I hope you trust these people.
The website I'm using is very reliable. They even make you agree to a term that if you pass on an STI or STD, regardless of whether you knew about it or not, you can be held liable for damages and open to being sued. I'm clean, they're clean. Let the fun begin.

The website I'm using is very reliable. They even make you agree to a term that if you pass on an STI or STD, regardless of whether you knew about it or not, you can be held liable for damages and open to being sued. I'm clean, they're clean. Let the fun begin.

im glad you looked into it. Im all for adults doing what they want to do as long everyone is behaving like adults. That means knowing your status and using protection. Ive known too many people become HIV+ from group sex. Or even unprotected sex with another person. which website are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom