• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

got my scrubs :3

Noice!

Top of page Cute Guy Edit: I've heard this guy is on Gaf!

img_10828xdcy.jpg

:3

G0523

I totally didn't read the OP. Lol. Might as well post it now. I haven't posted a lot in these OTs. I think the last one I posted most frequently in was in OT3.

Anyway,
Your gender? Male.
Your sexual orientation? Gay.
Where Are You From? Ohio.
Where Do You Live? Cleveland.
How Old Are You? 27
Favorite Type of Music? Pop and EDM.
Profession or Career interest? Buyer for an online company that sells mainly video games and other electronics.
Favorite video game(s)? Sonic, Mario, more cartoony games than serious ones.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Watching TV, sometimes movies. Going out with friends. Not much else.

Home sweet homo

Everything seems so big (teehee) now. Got used to that small screen on the kindle. My posting habits can go back to normal too. Had to post little cause the kindle has a shitty battery and couldn't be on it for more than an hour or so before the battery got too low

WarAdept

I didn't even realise there was a new topic! That's what I get for playing Dragon Age: Inquisition for 5 days in a row.

Your gender - Male
Your sexual orientation - Gay
Where Are You From - Philippines
Where Do You Live - Sydney, Australia
How Old Are you - 27
Favorite Type of Music - Uhhh...alternative/folk? What does Ásgeir count as?
Profession or Career interest - 2D/3D Animator
Favorite video game(s) - Metroid, Soul's Series, Smash Bros, Pokemon
What are your hobbies (other than gaming) - Surfing, snowboarding, drawing, working out, reading

Your gender? - Male.
Your sexual orientation? - Bisexual
Where Are You From?- United States of America
Where Do You Live?-Not telling
How Old Are you?- 20
Favorite Type of Music?- Hip Hop,Vocaloid
Profession or Career interest?- Uniemployed
Favorite video game(s)?- Resident evil (series), Project diva (series), Dead or Alive (series), Bayonetta 1&2, Tekken (series), Persona (series), Mario (series), Pokemon (series), Street Fighter (series), Kingdom hearts (series)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Technology ,watching UFC and wrestling, comic books.

Ty4on

Everything seems so big (teehee) now. Got used to that small screen on the kindle. My posting habits can go back to normal too. Had to post little cause the kindle has a shitty battery and couldn't be on it for more than an hour or so before the battery got too low
Kindle Fire you mean :p
The e-ink (original) Kindle lasts for days if not weeks of heavy use.

alvmew

So I went to grab a slice of pizza at school before class, and the employee gave me a free slice of meat lover's pizza. Was that code that he wanted to give me the D and I missed it? .-.

And on that note, today is actually the one year anniversary of me
losing my virginity
and tomorrow is that for me
coming out
. What a year it's been. :3

DOWN

Banned
So I went to grab a slice of pizza at school before class, and the employee gave me a free slice of meat lover's pizza. Was that code that he wanted to give me the D and I missed it? .-.

And on that note, today is actually the one year anniversary of me
losing my virginity
and tomorrow is that for me
coming out
. What a year it's been. :3
"meat lover's"

Your gender? - Male.
Your sexual orientation? - Bisexual
Where Are You From?- United States of America
Where Do You Live?-Not telling
How Old Are you?- 20
Favorite Type of Music?- Hip Hop,Vocaloid
Profession or Career interest?- Uniemployed
Favorite video game(s)?- Resident evil (series), Project diva (series), Dead or Alive (series), Bayonetta 1&2, Tekken (series), Persona (series), Mario (series), Pokemon (series), Street Fighter (series), Kingdom hearts (series)
Technology ,watching UFC and wrestling, comic books.
this perfect gaming taste I can't

kurona_bright

Neo Member
Okay, going to stop lurking for a bit.

Your gender? Male.
Your sexual orientation? Homosexual (non-practicing :p)
Where Are You From? Bay Area
Where Do You Live? Somewhere on the North American continent
How Old Are you? 19
Favorite Type of Music? Folk, pop, SAD SONGS
Profession or Career interest? College Student
Favorite video game(s)? Klonoa 2 is my nostalgia-tinted glasses game, and some other ones that I remember vividly would be:
Discworld MUD
Gun Mute
The World Ends with You
Writing, reading, photography

Also when it comes to 1989, my favorite songs have to be either 'Clean' or 'You are in Love'.

daripad

Today was a rollercoaster. Finally met with the guy I was chatting with and we got along very well. It was a casual meeting but we enjoyed it a lot, he actually wished we would have stayed longer at my house. Then, when I was bringing him to the buses he told me that now that he know the way to my house he would be coming frequently and that he would even invite me at his house.

I went from thinking that he wasn't interested to he is a bit interested, I hope we can be good friends and then see if we can go further. He is very nice and he has a great smile, I'm starting to like him.

Edit: Oh wait, I'm going to his house on Monday :)

Kater

Banned
Aren't those otters?
Nope, that here is an otter.

otter2.jpg

Today was a rollercoaster. Finally met with the guy I was chatting with and we got along very well. It was a casual meeting but we enjoyed it a lot, he actually wished we would have stayed longer at my house. Then, when I was bringing him to the buses he told me that now that he know the way to my house he would be coming frequently and that he would even invite me at his house.

I went from thinking that he wasn't interested to he is a bit interested, I hope we can be good friends and then see if we can go further. He is very nice and he has a crear smile, I'm starting to like him.
Aw, that sounds like a good start of a wonderful new friendship. And maybe even more. :)

I went from thinking that he wasn't interested to he is a bit interested, I hope we can be good friends and then see if we can go further. He is very nice and he has a crear smile, I'm starting to like him.

Edit: Oh wait, I'm going to his house on Monday :)
omg :") so glad to see things are going well for you

Golnei

haha now I know what to call myself

"Why yes sir I am a non-practicing homosexual"

I'm working on my PhD in theoretical homosexuality.

Less depressing than playing 'convicted rapist or men's magazine', at least.

Uniforms in general are the ultimate. Sports, business, police/military, medical, firemen, etc.

The best.

The same applies for suits, armour, and combinations thereof - even full-body masked hazmat suits can work given the right degree of transparency.

The same applies for suits, armour, and combinations thereof - even full-body masked hazmat suits can work given the right degree of transparency.
Suits and armor definitely. I would consider those a type of "uniform" too. Basically any ritualized outfit really does it for me. Suitable undergarments are also extremely important. (They should match the ensemble.)

I'm not sure about hazmat suits, but I wouldn't write them off either. XD

Meicyn

Gold Member
Suits and armor definitely. I would consider those a type of "uniform" too. Basically any ritualized outfit really does it for me. Suitable undergarments are also extremely important. (They should match the ensemble.)

I'm not sure about hazmat suits, but I wouldn't write them off either. XD
Hazmat suits are annoying to wear. No dexterity in them, and in the Florida heat, you sweat like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom