• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

I guess I'll do this too

Your gender?: Male
Your sexual orientation?: homo
Where Are You From?: England
Where Do You Live? : Nottingham, England
How Old Are you? : 20
Favorite Type of Music?: pop/alternative/electronic
Profession or Career interest?: being rich
Favorite video game(s)? FFX, FFXII, KH2, TLOU, Star Ocean 3
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? being a mess

DOWN

Banned
Always single duh

pQTUSza.gif

You guys remember that time TSwift did dubstep?

Kevyt

I'm not single...
I have me, myself, and I.

I also have friends...
all twelve seasons.

Foreveralone.jpg

:(

Following Vitanimus because I <3 ha

Your sexual orientation?: Straight for Pay
Where Are You From?: Lebanon
Where Do You Live? : Austin, TX
How Old Are you? : 25
Favorite Type of Music?: pop, classic rock
Profession or Career interest?: Human Resources, counseling
Favorite video game(s)? Super Smash Bros (any), Soul Calibur II, Hotel Dusk, Pokemon (any), Super Mario Galaxy, Pikmin 3, Uncharted series
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Fitness, photography, karaoke, drinking, Netflix epiphanies, cooking, serving face, yes gawd

And single as a motherfucker

Odinson

I'll try to do keep up with this new thread..

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? NC (Born and Raised)
Where Do You Live? FL
How Old Are you? 33
Favorite Type of Music? Varies (RnB, HipHop, Pop, Some EDM)
Profession or Career interest? Graphic Designer / Motion Graphics
Favorite video game(s)? Love fighting games (Smash, Marvel, MK, Vs Series SF)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Video editing, Drawing

So I want to know how many people in here are single or otherwise?
I'll start, I'm single.

Team Taken. Been together for 10 yrs.

HylianTom

Banned
I finally heard "Shake It Off" for the first time this past weekend; my two-year-old niece sang it to us via FaceTime - it's the first song she's learned. Not bad. Not bad at all. I've found myself singing it this morning and yesterday.

(For reference, my first song was "Bette Davis Eyes." Mom & Dad should've known then, ha!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPOIS5taqA8

Kevyt

I'll try to do keep up with this new thread..

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? NC (Born and Raised)
Where Do You Live? FL
How Old Are you? 33
Favorite Type of Music? Varies (RnB, HipHop, Pop, Some EDM)
Profession or Career interest? Graphic Designer / Motion Graphics
Favorite video game(s)? Love fighting games (Smash, Marvel, MK, Vs Series SF)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Video editing, Drawing

Team Taken. Been together for 10 yrs.

O::

What team do you main in Mahvel? Ever been to a tourney?

I use Wolverine, Trish, and Dr. Strange. I just go wild with Wolvy and Trish's peekabu assist. :p American resets ftw!!

Meicyn

Gold Member
Dragon's Dogma Online hsbdmflsjhwbsjcsjgqbaksmw s e. Rushgava wvebjsnsbsbsbanqbgsw shhebd dr ja w e

Awww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Odinson

O::

What team do you main in Mahvel? Ever been to a tourney?

I use Wolverine, Trish, and Dr. Strange. I just go wild with Wolvy and Trish's peekabu assist. :p American resets ftw!!

Haven't played in a while. Never been to a tourney though I wanted to. Smash has taken the new hot game spot. Cap, Tasky and Dorm was my main team. X-23, Tron, and Thor was secondary. Trish and Wolvie are a good combo...can be very annoying :p

KiN0

I already made a post in this thread but I want to do the proper introduction.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? Texas
Where Do You Live? Houston, Tx
How Old Are you? 22
Favorite Type of Music? Anything but I mostly listen to anime or video game soundtracks
Profession or Career interest? Student
Favorite video game(s)? KH series, Klonoa, Paper Mario, 3D Mario platformers, Bayonetta, Uncharted 2
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Running, Kayaking, Drag queens, animation, reading gay erotica.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Not planned for the west yet don't get your hopes up.
But It would be dumb not to do it.
It's coming here, already know. They filed for trademark in Europe months ago which means an English language version will be ready to go.

Plus, they know where the money is.

Sai-kun

Banned
Nudity is shockingly deficient in lace.

Though that's not necessarily the only configuration that works - some usage of thigh-high greaves and arm-length gloves can be beneficial, as well as the inverted approach of a backless breastplate and very little else; and the traditional method of damaging formerly practical armour into chainmail jockstraps.

I also really like this design of Mentaiko's for the way it integrates the conceit into faux-protective armour - butt windows and an exposed midriff might not exactly be subtle, but it's a nice melding of 'naturalistic armour' and 'sexy Halloween costume' that only serves to accentuate the focus on the more exposed features.

God I love Mentaiko *_* Such awesome art

It's coming here, already know. They filed for trademark in Europe months ago which means an English language version will be ready to go.

Plus, they know where the money is.

Sweet. Free to play was a good move and I like how you can have the option of AI controlled party members.

No going at it alone trying to find partners for tough missions.

DOWN

Banned
Not James Bond but my favourite super detective.

tumblr_inline_mnrpeaBbQb1qz4rgp.gif

Unf.

Would maybe, contingent on him keeping his Star Trek hair and not whatever style there that he stole from a youth on a skateboard
giphy.gif

I don't understand how he was named sexiest man alive tho

That's his Sherlock look, which I think is top-tier Benedict. Youthful, goes with his character's personality, and accentuates his features. The Star Trek look makes him legit look like an alien. lol

Kater

Banned
I've been single for a while now. It's kinda depressing at times but I'll live.

Damn, that last post of the page luck, haha.

Single
and destined to die alone and unloved, woooo~
*bop*

That's his Sherlock look, which I think is top-tier Benedict. Youthful, goes with his character's personality, and accentuates his features. The Star Trek look makes him legit look like an alien. lol
Yeah, I think that shorter hairstyles don't fit him all that well in general. His face has a more unsual shape (much like mine) so he is very limited to a select few styles that fit him.

Keep repping us Khajiits, yiss.

Also second in posts, I bow before your posting greatness. I don't even know if I cracked the top 20, ha.
:3

You are 22nd on The Wall if I remember correctly.

Goldrush

Would maybe, contingent on him keeping his Star Trek hair and not whatever style there that he stole from a youth on a skateboard
giphy.gif

I don't understand how he was named sexiest man alive tho

With his siren's voice, Cumberbatch could have a mullet and he'll still be sex on a stick.

Kater

Banned
With his siren's voice, Cumberbatch could have a mullet and he'll still be sex on a stick.
I hear his voice everytime I'm at my work (I work at the cinema and we play Imitation Game every night) and let me tell you, I can't get enough of it. <3

Mr. F

Banned
Forgot to do the thingy;

Your sexual orientation?: gaylord
Where Are You From?: Oakville, Ontario
Where Do You Live?: Toronto, Ontario
How Old Are you?: 22
Favorite Type of Music?: Indie/pop/oldies/alternative/electronic
Profession or Career interest?: Graphic/motion designer
Favorite video game(s)? Ocarina of Time, Super Mario World
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? travel, playing piano, singing, reading, boardgames, cooking, working out, programming (or trying to).

I don't really have the emotional wherewithal to be in a relationship tbh. I have enough difficulty regulating my own moods let alone a meaningful level of interpersonal intimacy.

Oh, forgot to do this. Ah, well.

Your gender? Dangly bits
Your sexual orientation? Everything
Where Are You From? Ireland
Where Do You Live? Northern Ireland
How Old Are you? 17
Favorite Type of Music? Classical, 40s and 80s, although I like good songs in general
Profession or Career interest? Student in IT, who wants to do acting or whatever.
Favorite video game(s)? Monster Hunter, Mother/Earthbound, Serious Sam, Soul Calibur, Elder Scrolls
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Walking, swearing, playing keyboard/piano, exercising (I guess), acting if it's available, and generally being overdramatic and making a nuisance of myself. c:

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Your sexual orientation?: Gay
Where Are You From?: Puerto Rico
Where Do You Live?: Puerto Rico
How Old Are you?: 26
Favorite Type of Music?: Pop/Kpop/Jpop/Rock/Indie
Profession or Career interest?: Interest in Videogame Design
Favorite video game(s)? DOA series, Bayonetta series, Soul Series, Mario, Zelda, Metroid etc.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Movies, Reading Gaf, Eating, Masturbation and Sleep.

I was forgetting to fill that up now I shall disappear for a bit.
tumblr_mhbkpvMI4I1qejwiio1_500.gif

You are pansexual, Masque?

Eh? What's that? Never heard of it before. I always assumed that I'm Bi. Anyways, to elaborate, I'm attracted to hot people in general.

... Sorry. It's just that, well... It seems that the acronym STILL isn't inclusive enough. :c

You are pansexual, Masque?

I take that to mean that he'd like to have sex with every sexual orientation all at once. Of course we've only conquered 7 letters so far but the hope is to get Masquerader in bed with all 26

EDIT: Damn it Bayo, quoting me before my slightly superior edit. lol

Kater

Banned
Eh? What's that? Never heard of it before. I always assumed that I'm Bi. Anyways, to elaborate, I'm attracted to hot people in general.

... Sorry. It's just that, well... It seems that the acronym STILL isn't inclusive enough. :c
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people of any sex or gender identity. Self-identified pansexuals may consider pansexuality a sexual orientation, and refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.

Pansexuality rejects the gender binary, the "notion of two genders and indeed of specific sexual orientations",[3] as pansexual people are open to relationships with people who do not identify as strictly men or women.

You really never heard of it? Huh, thought it was a widely known thing. :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I take that to mean that he'd like to have sex with every sexual orientation all at once. Of course we've only conquered 7 letters so far but the hope is to get Masquerader in bed with all 26

EDIT: Damn it Bayo, quoting me before my slightly superior edit. lol

1. Arnaldo
  2. Bernard
  3. Carlos
  4. Dean
  5. Emil
  6. Fernando
  7. George
  8. Hector
  9. Ivan
  10. John
  11. Kevin