• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Gays' idea of underwear is too hot for lingerie

Gimme some James Bond taking off his tuxedo jacket and the show has begun
Not James Bond but my favourite super detective.

tumblr_inline_mnrpeaBbQb1qz4rgp.gif

Unf.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Fatal Attraction - Glenn Close is scary af and im never having sex with anyone ever again

No matter how many times I see Fatal Attraction, Michael Douglas' kid in the movie confuses the hell out of me. Still not sure if it was intended to be a boy or a girl.

That makes me #problematic or something, right

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
No matter how many times I see Fatal Attraction, Michael Douglas' kid in the movie confuses the hell out of me. Still not sure if it was intended to be a boy or a girl.

That makes me #problematic or something, right

at first I thought it was a boy but then they keep calling him a 'her' so I guess that's what she is. its obvious that she doesnt subscribe to the gender binary though which i think makes her a queer icon tbh

Basically it should be a shoulder guard and codpiece.

You've seen Spartacus, right sis?

Hey so, ive been lurking awhile, (well not THAT long), and thought id say hi!

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Wales, Swansea
Where Do You Live? London
How Old Are you? 20
Favourite Type of Music? Not real favourite, play me a good song and i'll like it
Profession or Career interest? Student at the moment Historian by trade
Favourite video game(s)? Dragon Age series, Mass Effect series and Fallout.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I love reading non fiction books and collecting maps, also adore cooking and baking

I think that's everything lol

Golnei

nude is the lingerie for men tbh

Nudity is shockingly deficient in lace.

If it would actually protect you from enemies/monsters, it's not the kind of armor I'm interested in.

Basically it should be a shoulder guard and codpiece.

Though that's not necessarily the only configuration that works - some usage of thigh-high greaves and arm-length gloves can be beneficial, as well as the inverted approach of a backless breastplate and very little else; and the traditional method of damaging formerly practical armour into chainmail jockstraps.

I also really like this design of Mentaiko's for the way it integrates the conceit into faux-protective armour - butt windows and an exposed midriff might not exactly be subtle, but it's a nice melding of 'naturalistic armour' and 'sexy Halloween costume' that only serves to accentuate the focus on the more exposed features.

Kinda late to the Taylor Swift talk, but I used to never really be into her stuff before. 1989 though has so many great tracks on it! I've been basically obsessed with Bad Blood, and have been listening to it waaaay too much. o__o So much so that I've attempted my own stab at it.

Though that's not necessarily the only configuration that works - some usage of thigh-high greaves and arm-length gloves can be beneficial, as well as the inverted approach of a backless breastplate and very little else; and the traditional method of damaging formerly practical armour into chainmail jockstraps.

I also really like this design of Mentaiko's for the way it integrates the conceit into faux-protective armour - butt windows and an exposed midriff might not exactly be subtle, but it's a nice melding of 'naturalistic armour' and 'sexy Halloween costume' that only serves to accentuate the focus on the more exposed features.
Oh for sure. There's lots of great combinations. Endless really.

It's all about the strategic placement of particular pieces of equipment that give the allusion of functionality, but in reality just serve to highlight the shape of a man's body and the exposed flesh, whether it be an abundance or just a glimpse.

I personally feel Taylor swift like is really hit or miss. Blank Space is genuinely extremely well written, and out of the woods is awesome.

but like most of Red, and welcome to new York etc are pretty poor.

I

VegiHam

Hey so, ive been lurking awhile, (well not THAT long), and thought id say hi!

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Wales, Swansea
Where Do You Live? London
How Old Are you? 20
Favourite Type of Music? Not real favourite, play me a good song and i'll like it
Profession or Career interest? Student at the moment
Favourite video game(s)? Dragon Age series, Mass Effect series and Fallout.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I love reading non fiction books and collecting maps, also adore cooking and baking

I think that's everything lol
OMG Welsh?! Whoooo! Go Wales!

Minun

Neo Member
Oh, hey everyone.

Your gender? Male
Where are you from? Washington state
Where do you live? England
How old are you? 23
Favorite type of music? Pop
Profession or career interest? Research, chemistry
Favorite video game(s)? Pokemon
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, interneting, baking cookies

Wil348

Thought I would fill out the IBQ again.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Cardiff, Wales (Yes another Welsh guy!)
Where Do You Live? Charente Maritime, France
How Old Are you? 17
Favourite Type of Music? Not really sure, I just like something if it sounds good to me.
Profession or Career interest? Noooo idea
Favourite video game(s)? Sonic, Grand Theft Auto, Minecraft, The Last Of Us, and recently Smash Bros and LittleBigPlanet. Trying to get into more Nintendo and Sony franchises too.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I enjoy shopping for clothes, interneting, sometimes writing, and I sometimes collect LEGO sets based on franchises that I like. Speaking of which, I've loved Star Wars from a young age, and I'm into the Marvel Cinematic Universe (as well as dabbling a bit into DC). So I'm a bit of a geek, or rather a gay gamer geek.

Bonus questions:

Fashion? Usually just a tshirt, a plaid button shirt, and skinny jeans. If it's cold, I usually wear a Jack Wills gilet over the top.
Gaming platforms? PS4 (PSN is Wil34:cool:, PSVita, Wii U (NNID is ItZWiLzXD), 3DS (rarely use it though, and never for online)

Thought I would fill out the IBQ again.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Cardiff, Wales (Yes another Welsh guy!)
Where Do You Live? Charente Maritime, France
How Old Are you? 17
Favourite Type of Music? Not really sure, I just like something if it sounds good to me.
Profession or Career interest? Noooo idea
Favourite video game(s)? Sonic, Grand Theft Auto, Minecraft, The Last Of Us, and recently Smash Bros and LittleBigPlanet. Trying to get into more Nintendo and Sony franchises too.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I enjoy shopping for clothes, interneting, sometimes writing, and I sometimes collect LEGO sets based on franchises that I like. Speaking of which, I've loved Star Wars from a young age, and I'm into the Marvel Cinematic Universe (as well as dabbling a bit into DC). So I'm a bit of a geek, or rather a gay gamer geek.

Bonus questions:

Fashion? Usually just a tshirt, a plaid button shirt, and skinny jeans. If it's cold, I usually wear a Jack Wills gilet over the top.
Gaming platforms? PS4 (PSN is Wil34:cool:, PSVita, Wii U (NNID is ItZWiLzXD), 3DS (rarely use it though, and never for online)
another underage gay!! we grow!!!

DOWN

Banned
Quote of the day:

"I trust her as far as I can throw her and I can't even pick that bitch up."

- Brandi Glanville, The Celebrity Apprentice 2015

mantidor

But did you anyway?

Oh for sure. It was actually better to be cornered that way because in other situations you don't know what to do.

Basically, my boss was doing the usual "1 in 5 guys is gay" joke, when you leave at the end the guy who you want to be the butt of the joke, so he begins asking everyone if they are gay, leaving the intern at the end of course, but when it's my turn I have really no other choice, then comes the shock and laugh, and then the "you ruined my joke now" comment.

We barely talk even about work so it was kind of awkward, but we quickly moved on to other chit chat, which I don't paricipate in, because I barely talk with these guys.

I guess it was more awkward because they are practically strangers to me, and I've never had to come out that way.

DOWN

Banned
Oh for sure. It was actually better to be cornered that way because in other situations you don't know what to do.

Basically, my boss was doing the usual "1 in 5 guys is gay" joke, when you leave at the end the guy who you want to be the butt of the joke, so he begins asking everyone if they are gay, leaving the intern at the end of course, but when it's my turn I have really no other choice, then comes the shock and laugh, and then the "you ruined my joke now" comment.

We barely talk even about work so it was kind of awkward, but we quickly moved on to other chit chat, which I don't paricipate in, because I barely talk with these guys.

I guess it was more awkward because they are practically strangers to me, and I've never had to come out that way.

Ok yep sounds awkward but it happened so that's rad

mantidor

Ok yep sounds awkward but it happened so that's rad

Heh the thing is that I don't give the slightest clue, so it always comes as shock, it always happens D: I guess if I ever have to go on grindr I can put "straight acting" with confidence.
Never happening, if I have to I'll put I throw glitter and feathers as I sashay down the streets, even if I physically can't sashay for the life of me.

Still haven't posted in the new thread! Shame on me.

Welcome to all the new posters! And as always if you're ever in a dark place and need someone to talk to, please feel free to shoot me or someone else a PM. Always happy to listen!

Your gender?: Male
Your sexual orientation?: Gay
Where Are You From?: USA
Where Do You Live?: USA
How Old Are you?: Mid-20s
Profession or Career interest?: Programming
Favorite Type of Music?: Pop and Electronica
Favorite video game(s)?: CoD: Modern Warfare, Battlefield 3, Kingdom Hearts, Gone Home, Dirt, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption, Sly Cooper series, Final Fantasy VIII, The Longest Journey series, Elder Scrolls series, plenty more I'm forgetting
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?: Films and TV, drinking, pontificating, writing (rarely), modding, doing dumb shit
---
Furry and gay and pride and soooo drunk!

Kater's the worst. lol
Keep repping us Khajiits, yiss.

Also second in posts, I bow before your posting greatness. I don't even know if I cracked the top 20, ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom