• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
I feel like such a fucking idiot right now. In a moment of supreme stupidity (or maybe genius, I don't know) I actually came out to my mother because I couldn't take hiding anymore. To my complete surprise she was perfectly okay with me being trans, and now she's already asking me, and wants to help, when I want to start transitioning.

All of my worry/depression was over nothing. I guess her views changed over the years.
That's such wonderful news. Congrats, Kinsei. =3

WonderzL

Banned
I feel like such a fucking idiot right now. In a moment of supreme stupidity (or maybe genius, I don't know) I actually came out to my mother because I couldn't take hiding anymore. To my complete surprise she was perfectly okay with me being trans, and now she's already asking me, and wants to help, when I want to start transitioning.

All of my worry/depression was over nothing. I guess her views changed over the years.

I'm so happy for you!

See? Things do turn out for the better.

Congrats! I'm so happy for you and I hope you can transition soon. :)

So glad to hear that!

esms

That's fucking awesome.

Kevyt

Yay, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you Kinsei :)

Alrus

Only a few hours before Pillars of Eternity, so excited! Bloodborne? More like Bloodbore am I right?
I was I had a PS4 to play it someday

A movie about a Zombie who fucks dead people back to life.

I've seen it. Well, parts of it. Mostly for the laughs.It is also very explicit but for some reason I wasn't really turned on...

Well the images I saw didn't look very sexy :p I don't think Bruce LaBruce movies are meant to be anyway, despite their explicitness.

That's great to hear :)

Dany

Banned

That's great. :)

red13th

that is great! :)

Yup it'll be unlocked in 30 mins. You need to claim your key on the backer portal, game can be preloaded if you go with a steam key.

nice, I'll play it when I get home.

Kevyt

If we have anyone from Indiana gaygaf, My heart goes out to you.

Fpr anyone wondering, it's about this: http://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...v-pence-set-to-sign-religious-objections-bill

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana Gov. Mike Pence on Thursday signed into law a religious objections bill that some convention organizers and business leaders have opposed amid concern it could allow discrimination against gay people.

Conservative groups say the Indiana measure merely seeks to prevent the government from compelling people to provide such things as catering or photography for same-sex weddings or other activities they find objectionable on religious grounds.

So a free pass for discrimination essentially. :(

Edit: oh and there's a thread about it in off topic already.

Crayons

Banned

congratulations!

Sibylus

Banned

Hell yes, sister! :D I'm very glad she took it well!

i mean parents right?! Will Smith lied to us all, they do understand

DOWN

Banned

Good news

I believe this will be of interest for you, PANTHEON my dear; http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1017928

The franchise wars have started.

Criminal!

Kinsei

Banned
Thanks everyone!

My mother really surprised me, she spent her free time at work looking things up, she got into contact with a trans person in the community (anonymously), and she knows a trans woman through work and said she'll set up a meeting between us if I ask.

I also came out to my boss, because I trust him a lot, and he's gay so I thought he would have information about local LGBT groups. Unfortunately we didn't get much time to talk privately because of how busy it was today, but judging from his reaction I think I made a good choice.

It feels like my life has done a complete 180 in less than a day. This is the first time I've ever cried because I was happy.

Kevyt

Outside of Kinsei's news (congrats btw), How we doing today lettersgaf?

Eating a lot and getting fatter day by day. :p

Thanks everyone!

My mother really surprised me, she spent her free time at work looking things up, she got into contact with a trans person in the community (anonymously), and she knows a trans woman through work and said she'll set up a meeting between us if I ask.

I also came out to my boss, because I trust him a lot, and he's gay so I thought he would have information about local LGBT groups. Unfortunately we didn't get much time to talk privately because of how busy it was today, but judging from his reaction I think I made a good choice.

It feels like my life has done a complete 180 in less than a day. This is the first time I've ever cried because I was happy.

That's great to hear! I'm glad your mom took it so well. :)

fernoca

Yep, great news Kinsei!

And yeah, same ol' in here. Free today and tomorrow, will take my dog to the vet and my father out to eat chinese tomorrow.

Might get a haircut and need a new pair of shoes.

Been onto Diamond/Nano/whatever Blocks lately. Built this 3, just ordered a few more.
XRlXmVc.jpg
The ones I just ordered were cheaper and from China (Mewtwo, Charizard, Pikachu, Yoshi and Mickey Mouse). The 3 in the pic were from a third-party on Amazon, hopefully there are not many ways to fuck colored blocks. Will see.

Some Wii U and 3DS here and there...to continue feeling lonely and wishing to have either a boyfriend or a really close gay friend. *sigh* XD

And yeah...reciprocity is the word I have to stuck in my head. Guess some people aside taking things for granted, also prefer to push away those that care for them rather than welcome them. Know is a way of some to behave, but sucks for those in the other side that end good vibes and good wishes, to receive rejection. Live and learn.

Thanks everyone!

This is so wonderful to hear! Congrats!!! ^_^

Symphonia

Banned
So, no less than an hour ago, I successfully transferred my rent to my landlords account and have paid off my bills for the month. I wouldn't be able to do that if it wasn't for a certain member who helped me out. When they said they'd help, I actually cried a little. GAF never ceases to amaze me.

So, no less than an hour ago, I successfully transferred my rent to my landlords account and have paid off my bills for the month. I wouldn't be able to do that if it wasn't for a certain member who helped me out. When they said they'd help, I actually cried a little. GAF never ceases to amaze me.
That's very nice of them :)

esms

Thanks everyone!

It's great to hear that you're having such an incredible week.

Kevyt

That's great. Now you can take that burden off your chest and enjoy your weekend without worrying about your bills.

Dany

Banned
I like papi's underwear, even though it says papi on it :/ I really don't like large branding on the waistband on a lot of expensive underwear.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Thanks everyone!

So happy 4 U sis. ;__;

Hooray! :)

Joeys_Rattata

Neo Member
Outside of Kinsei's news (congrats btw), How we doing today lettersgaf?

TORN. Found out my straight crush is actually gay and I got super excited only to find out that he has a boyfriend.

Like what the fuck is this cruel ass joke. At least I can sleep easy at night knowing he's sucking a dick every week.

Maybe he's into threesomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom