• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Started getting more protein and I'm actually eating some plant matter now (mostly plain salads though). Need to figure out a way to get a lot of protein without meat that I don't find super-nasty, though.

Hopefully that nutritionist can get me all the way on the right track and I can finally start weight training.

...I should probably buy some actual weights/gear, huh?

What type of gay is this?

No

I like to think of the main squeeze as being your primary butt-grabbing subject

and it's the type that (lewd)
Takes it up the butt from a twink and the sperm melts inside.

I don't know

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Caladrius

I just need long, sideswept bangs like my crush.

<==And Shiki

did i step into animeGAF

congrats on the diet, hope you get a bubble butt soon

Well I hang out with its queer contingent, so they've probably rubbed off on me.

And thanks. Going to need a job before I really go full-on with this, but I'm optimistic.

I feel like I'm getting closer to my objectives slowly but surely. If I can get my Driver's license in the next month or two I think I can get the rest of the to-do list squared away easily.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
dwPzdRb.png
Pretty sure that the guy would still be called a
gay
slut. I mean I guess there's the difference between top and bottom. A top doesn't have a stigma either.

I mean I could write:

"A straight guy who has sex with lots of girls . . . is just called straight."

A bottom, however, would be stigmatized somewhat.

Slutty bottom; butt boy; cum dump; etc.

But I get some of the sentiment . . . I guess.

On the flip side that would infer that all gay dudes are expected to be in orgies and/or be promiscuous.

I want to ban buzzfeed from my life.

Last night was a rough night.
Facebook status update?

scarlet

#1 is awful
#2 went from generic duder to generic hipster
#3 looks good either way
#4 is awful
#5 is awful
#6 is good
#7 is good
#8 is good
#9 looks good either way
#10 is ok
#11 looks good either way
#12 is awful
#13 is fucking terrible
#14 is ok
#15 is good
#16 looks good either way
#17 is awful
#18 is good
#19 is awful
#20 is good
#21 is ok

That asian guy looks way much better

"21 Real Men Who Will Make You Believe In The Power Of Getting Haircuts Regularly"

Disagree.

More like the right haircut.

Regular haircut but if it isn't right ...

gay
slut. I mean I guess there's the difference between top and bottom. A top doesn't have a stigma either.

I mean I could write:

On the flip side that would infer that all gay dudes are expected to be in orgies and/or be promiscuous.

I think it's just supposed to be stupid. That or I just prefer things be stupid.

OT: It's 1 AM and I'm listening to the Theory of Everything soundtrack and my face can't decide if it wants to cry or be happy. It's one of those nights again.

cry you cunts.

DOWN

Banned
gay

I mean I could write:

I think it's just supposed to be stupid. That or I just prefer things be stupid.
Nah I think it was supposed to just be a surprise switch from the way that sentence normally finishes where the guy is called a "boss" or "champ" or whatever and is presumably straight in the context, but this one just ran with the note of it being promiscuous with guys so it finished the sentence by just pointing out a sort of "first of all, he'd be called gay for sleeping with guys."

I just thought it was a funny switch.

bigkrev

"Happy" Passover to anyone else here who has to celebrate it x_x

Also, saw Furious 7 last night. I personally didn't cry at the end, but there were people around me who were. Great movie

Kevyt

I ate Mcdonald's fries for the first time in a long time. They're really good :3 I think I missed them, but last time I was eating McD two times a week made me gain 40 pounds in a few months... don't wanna go back.

Which makes me wish I had the metabolism of a hummingbird, and eat all I want without getting fat.

Oh noes. :(

Three legged dogs are sorta awesome though tbh.

Yes, but the poor doges suffer a lot.

"Happy" Passover to anyone else here who has to celebrate it x_x

Also, saw Furious 7 last night. I personally didn't cry at the end, but there were people around me who were. Great movie

Celebrate a passover? and ooh, forgot about Furious 7.

alvmew

No greater feeling than a negative HIV result. Good start to Friday. :D

How goes it letters GAF?

I ate Mcdonald's fries for the first time in a long time. They're really good :3 I think I missed them, but last time I was eating McD two times a week made me gain 40 pounds in a few months... don't wanna go back.

Which makes me wish I had the metabolism of a hummingbird, and eat all I want without getting fat.

Yes, but the poor doges suffer a lot.

Celebrate a passover? and ooh, forgot about Furious 7.

I miss McDonald's fries. Haven't had them in months.
I feel a cheat day coming on so I can have some...
Stupid dieting and whatnot.

Nohar

How goes it letters GAF?

I'm happy for you :) My Friday just sucks here (lost my car keys...).

As for McDonald... Meh. I'll just copy/paste the little experience of Alex Di Stasi (who draw Corpse Run Comics):

Yesterday was April Fools Day&#8230; I got my fool on pretty early.

&#8230;around 8pm the day before, in fact.

The tag team of feeling hungry and not wanting to take the time to cook is often a dangerous combination. After listen to my stomach gurgle for an hour or so I walked a block to the McDonalds near me and figured &#8220;hey, so long as I&#8217;m eating garbage, I may as well eat a lot of garbage.&#8221;

I ordered two McDoubles and three McChickens from the (more than a) dollar menu, received them in a greasy paper bag, and walked back home in the rain.

Let&#8217;s get the gross part out of the way: yes, I ate all of it&#8230; in less than ten minutes, even. I also slathered the sandwiches with a super salty sesame sauce&#8230;

&#8230;you know, cause this meal needed more sodium.

Food consumed and hunger satisfied (ish), I went about my business and eventually went to bed.

&#8230;then I woke up an hour later. Stomach&#8230; pain. Urge to go to bathroom&#8230; astronomical.

In the interest of sparing the details, what this boils down to is that I spent forty-five minutes on the toilet, never going more than five minutes without something evacuating my person&#8230;

&#8230;and not always from the same place.

I hope I&#8217;ve learned my lesson: never again McDonald&#8217;s, never again.

So, yeah, I don't miss McDonald at all, I really don't want to suffer the same fate as him.

Yeah, they amputated the leg this morning. If all goes well, I can bring her home tomorrow. It's sad but I just want her home.

I had a basset hound that got hit by a car and had to have his leg amputated. She was surprisingly resilient and adapted well considering bassets aren't the most agile dogs. Just have some nice treats for her when she gets back!

Kevyt

How goes it letters GAF?

That's good! I agree, dieting can be hard. Nothing wrong with having a cheating day.

I've been toying with the idea of shaving my head full bald. It's more convenience than style.

I've been considering this too. Going bald and then seeing how long it takes my hair to grow back.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
cut hair short > slick it back

yawn

I did recently cut my rather long hair short after many years of wearing it long more for convenience than anything, since long hair is killer in the summer. I miss it though.

VegiHam

Oh, that's great
What happened?
Spill the deets. How did it go?
We had a couple of drinks at a local pub. Got on pretty well, went home separately cus we both had evening plans. It was nice :)
Is this the new lingo?
Yep, it is. Axe murdered is young people speak for anal which didn't happen.
Don't relax just yet, he could just be waiting to dissect you when you least expect it.

Don't worry, I've got your back:
Thanks! I actually like the idea of a date getting dangerous and you rolling in on a tank to save me. Very reassuring.
No one had any doubts.
Haha well I'm glad everyone except me thinks I'm paranoid :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom