• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegiHam

Only if he's hot and worth getting chopped into bits for.
Make a character judgment, the odds are like 50/50.

J/k.
I mean, if you don't go out for a drink, he might be mad at you. And, if he does turn out to be an axe murderer, you have just made an axe murderer angry.

Do it. See what happens.
Is this from grinder? Try to meet guy at a public place if you feel uncomfortable. Which I strongly recommend you do.
Okay gang, I've agreed to meet him in a crowded pub tomorrow lunchtime; so it should be fine, but if I never post again I've been axe murdered. I'll miss y'all.
have him send u a dick pic and then forward it to me. i can tell you if he's a murderer just by looking at it
OMG Ratsky no.

Okay gang, I've agreed to meet him in a crowded pub tomorrow lunchtime; so it should be fine, but if I never post again I've been axe murdered. I'll miss y'all.

What if he's still a murderer but he meant he's more into like strangling people with ligatures and stuff.

DOWN

Banned
This is sort of coming out of nowhere, but I hope every one of you puts a high value on yourself and the things you want in life. You don't owe people explanations or submission. You don't have to give everything up in a situation to please people or make it so they don't need to give as much as you. Please yourself, do better for you and others when you can handle it, get happy with yourself.

It's nice to want someone or something so important that you think you'd be crushed without it, but if you can do better and take care of yourself, go do it. You are the most important, not someone else.

Ty4on

This is sort of coming out of nowhere, but I hope every one of you puts a high value on yourself and the things you want in life. You don't owe people explanations or submission. You don't have to give everything up in a situation to please people or make it so they don't need to give as much as you. Please yourself, do better for you and others when you can handle it, get happy with yourself.

It's nice to want someone or something so important that you think you'd be crushed without it, but if you can do better and take care of yourself, go do it. You are the most important, not someone else.

I'm not writing this to counter directly in any way, but making other people happy is really rewarding. You should obviously not directly be taken advantage off, but we live for each other's happiness.

DOWN

Banned
I'm not writing this to counter directly in any way, but making other people happy is really rewarding. You should obviously not directly be taken advantage off, but we live for each other's happiness.

Agreed. That's why I made sure to mention "do better for you and others when you can handle it." It's good to be someone good in others lives, but not to the point where you tip it in their favor and are letting yourself down or become smaller.

Jezan

Thank you!
I think most of us learn this after being crushed because, at least I did, the priorities were all fucked up, with me being last. But even accepting and then learning how to value yourself takes time, power to rewrite all preconceived notions of oneself and specially to break all the expectations that we place on ourselves because everyone else placed them on us so many time we feel "empty" without them. Life does get better when we realize that :)
Welp, I texted the guy, trying to be all diplomatic about it. Let's see what he responds if he responds.

Hello there ;)

I don't have any witty thing to say. :)

Kevyt

OMG Ratsky no.

Best of luck! Have fun, be safe and be yourself too. Keep us updated :)

I'm sure garyBig will be heart-crushed but I'll comfort him. :p

I wholeheartedly agree.

I don't have any witty thing to say. :)

Don't be shy... ;)

It's not as much as my knees are the problem as my calves. They just wanna bust out of there

Make sure it's not too tight down there.

scarlet

OMG Ratsky no.

Tell your friends, send his photo to them.

That's what I always do when I'm gonna meet some strangers from gay apps

Unless when I'm too horny, no time to send anything

Kevyt

What happened

nothing, clearly

Exactly. Let's just say that meeting guys, talking, texting, and then trying to proceed into the "next" stage is really difficult. This isn't that happens throughout a day, we're talking about weeks, months sometimes. It's like they're playing hard to get, mixed signals, and they don't say yes or no. It feels like a huge waste of time. ;_;

Such is life... :p

DOWN

Banned
Exactly. Let's just say that meeting guys, talking, texting, and then trying to proceed into the "next" stage is really difficult. This isn't that happens throughout a day, we're talking about weeks, months sometimes. It's like they're playing hard to get, mixed signals, and they don't say yes or no. It feels like a huge waste of time. ;_;

Such is life... :p

There, there.

tumblr_nel76y083e1tsrkmzo1_1280.jpg

Isn't this simply called "dating"? :p

...in unrelated news, I've got tonsillitis. Again. Ugh.

DOWN

Banned
Give a man a compliment sheesh.

Sorry about your tonsillitis Alex. I had mine out when I was 4 so I've never had to go through that.
Thanks for trying ;)

I've been afraid of appendicitis all day thanks to LOST and I gave a presentation earlier today, which I find pretty frightening. Lo and behold, my group mates sounded enthusiastic and uninformed while I sounded very informed and unenthusiastic.

Ugh, feeling really retired right now
I had a pretty good day, went to Anime club and talked to some people over there then went to an Alliance meeting which was fun because we played Cards against Humanity.

How about you guys?

DOWN

Banned
Got exhausted at the gym, took a very short nap, gave a survey data presentation to my marketing class, had a massive burrito from Qdoba and I've been refreshing GAF ever since.

dwPzdRb.png

Kevyt

There, there.

tumblr_nel76y083e1tsrkmzo1_1280.jpg

:)

Showing Hippie pics of yourself ain't going to help matters ;)

Actually....

I wouldn't mind a Pantheon selfie right now.

*takes out vaseline*

Okay, gross I know. Sorry, I'll stop being a creep ;_;
can't really promise that.

jk :p

Isn't this simply called "dating"? :p

...in unrelated news, I've got tonsillitis. Again. Ugh.

Yes, that awkward thing most humans seem to engage in... Oh and sorry about that. Hope you get better soon.

Ugh, feeling really retired right now
I had a pretty good day, went to Anime club and talked to some people over there then went to an Alliance meeting which was fun because we played Cards against Humanity.

How about you guys?

retired? O: But you're a very young man, young man! :)

Got exhausted at the gym, took a very short nap, gave a survey data presentation to my marketing class, had a massive burrito from Qdoba and I've been refreshing GAF ever since.

dwPzdRb.png

The sexism.... o:

daripad

Finally got everything clear with this guy that I texted with since last year. He plainly said that te only way that he was talking to me was because he kept me as a friend. That and he is dating another guy who happens to be gone in a month. Well, at least I'm totally not going to waste my time and will not look for someone else in a while.

Finally got everything clear with this guy that I texted with since last year. He plainly said that te only way that he was talking to me was because he kept me as a friend. That and he is dating another guy who happens to be gone in a month. Well, at least I'm totally not going to waste my time and will not look for someone else in a while.

Wat?

You get to stand in line like a dope until his current man leaves in a month?

Xaltheron

Sorry to hear it didn't work out, but at least you have a definite answer now, I find that the not knowing is always the worst part. It will be easier to move on now you're no longer wondering about him.

DOWN

Banned
Trigger warning: I'll probably call you my main squeeze at least once during that awkward phase where we haven't put an official label on our relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom