• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
i failed economics

One time a classmate of mine told us he has a lot of trouble guessing volume and such, like math problems asking how full a pictured cylinder is. He proved it when he later said the USA 'probably has 6 million people in it right?' and I responded 'there's 8 million people in New York'.

EDIT: here, a beautiful woman and man

7W9lJx9.gif

0TNHwU3.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
One time a classmate of mine told us he has a lot of trouble guessing volume and such, like math problems asking how full a pictured cylinder is. He proved it when he later said the USA 'probably has 6 million people in it right?' and I responded 'there's 8 million people in New York'.

what a silly classmate huh

Kater

Banned
Woah at that picture... I would love to be that lion.

A lion gif I previously posted:

tumblr_mai8g4pK6f1rdt98to1_500.gif

Someone did say lions were the gayest.
Wild cats are da bess.

tumblr_nebjbtMUQL1u25o9vo1_250.gif

When the lion struck his neck I almost thought he'd break it. >.>

Anway, I'm sleepy now.

SFPNmDx.gif

Off to bed I go. (⌯͒ᵕɪᵕ⌯͒)zzZ

VegiHam

College needs to end soon. I am falling in love with one of my (straight) friends and it sucks. Same dude I had a crush on, but the feelings are just growing more intense. At the very least I know we won't stay in contact after I graduate so it should be easy to forget about him.
Let's form a club corny! I've accidentally done the same thing. I can't really offer you any reassurance but yeah, this sucks.

Grakl

The blizzard was awesome. There was a travel ban so I got to walk Boston's streets while it was pretty much completely empty. So cool. I wish I had a sled at my apartment though!

DOWN

Banned
One time I was watching Drake and Josh on Nickelodeon and they were fighting and then Drake leaned back on the couch and you could see his stomach hair and abs. Gay nostalgia.

Mumei

It's true. His tag seems so long that I'm never sure if it ends in an ellipsis on purpose or if GAF mobile just can't disply it. Either way, I don't understand the quote.

It must be GAF Mobile. This is what it shows for me on a regular computer:

“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man […] but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him"​

That's the full tag. The complete quote, which I couldn't fit, is:

"The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him."​

Kater

Banned
One time I was watching Drake and Josh on Nickelodeon and they were fighting and then Drake leaned back on the couch and you could see his stomach hair and abs. Gay nostalgia.
I had a really huge crush on Josh when I watched that show as a teenager. :3

Golnei

It must be GAF Mobile. This is what it shows for me on a regular computer:

“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man […] but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him"​

That's the full tag. The complete quote, which I couldn't fit, is:

"The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him."​

Did you have any particular reason behind setting it as your tag besides liking the quote, or do you just have a Tolstoy fetish?

bigkrev

I had a really huge crush on Josh when I watched that show as a teenager. :3

I'm now waiting for someone younger than me to say they had a crush on Zach and Cody.

This is where I admit 12 year old me had a massive crush on Jake Lloyd's Anakin in episode 1

Kangi is correct

The nice thing is, apart from one of them accidentally having nudes leak, they seem to be living completely normal lives, which just seems so rare for child stars

ones a hipster in school. the other is a gamer who does art and gets naked. i'm sure there are more. they are just living a more normal life.

Kater

Banned
He was in that Red Dawn film, since then I don't know.
Never seen that one, but looking through his list of work on imdb he starred mostly in smaller films so far after Drake & Josh ended in 2008.

Oh, and I also found out that he will play Charles Bukowski in "Bukowski" (TBA, 2015), directed and written by James Franco just now when I looked through his list. (imdb)

The story of writer Charles Bukowski's formative years from childhood to high school and his struggles with an abusive father, disfiguring acne, alcohol addiction, and his initial attempts at writing.

Sounds really interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom