• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
These shoes look so comfy. I'm so going to buy them, even if I normally don't like hi-top sneakers.

Is it rude to say I am not surprised that you of all people found like fur-lined sneakers with an animal in the name? Or wool? I wear the not-wool-lined Tigers tho so good choice

6d4EC5f.jpg

Kater

Banned
Is it rude to say I am not surprised that you of all people found like fur-lined sneakers? Or wool?
Nah, it's not rude at all. :3

It's a big coincidence that the brand is called Onitsuka Tiger, a pretty funny one, I must admit.

Also, the dog with the sunglasses reminds me of some comic strip I found some time ago on tumblr.

tumblr_nfjq1bUTC61r0eo86o1_500.png

Dany

Banned
8 hour lecture on drug pharmcolmgy and effects.
2 hour lecture on APA. (Which I know.)
1.5 hour lecture on bullshit.

Dany

Banned
Is this every Wednesday or was today extra busy?

Sounds awful

Today. The eight hour lecture on drugs is because the prof was gone the last two weeks and I wanted to review with her. We got lunch so that was nice. But it's going to be a weekly thing.

But yeah, Wednesdays are long as heck.

Andrin

8 hour lecture on drug pharmcolmgy and effects.
2 hour lecture on APA. (Which I know.)
1.5 hour lecture on bullshit.

I feel for you. I had to stay up all night yesterday to finish up a stupid essay on the ethics of infant male circumcision based around an absolutely awful article that spent more time performing ad-hominem attacks and linking to pseudoscience and lobbyists than it did making actual arguments for its case.

And then I had a full day at the clinic right after without any chance to sleep... And seeing as the majority of it was spent in an operating theatre where they perform eye surgery that was even worse than usual. I'm just really glad that my only role was to observe this time.

Dany

Banned
I feel for you. I had to stay up all night yesterday to finish up a stupid essay on the ethics of infant male circumcision based around an absolutely awful article that spent more time performing ad-hominem attacks and linking to pseudoscience and lobbyists than it did making actual arguments for its case.

And then I had a full day at the clinic right after without any chance to sleep... And seeing as the majority of it was spent in an operating theatre where they perform eye surgery that was even worse than usual. I'm just really glad that my only role was to observe this time.
Ugh, that article would have irritated the hell out of me. Couldn't find any other sources? I'm so excited to start clinicals in a few weeks, tomorrow is a sim lab on a patient with asthma. Easy crap.

Elitist1945

On the topic of having a crush on characters from a show, when I was young I had a crush on Beast Boy from Teen Titans. What a fucking awesome show.

On the topic of having a crush on characters from a show, when I was young I had a crush on Beast Boy from Teen Titans. What a fucking awesome show.

I was into the
Smurfette

I was a confused kid okay.

(Then when growing up I had a "crush" on Betty from the Archie comics.)

Replicant

Is it rude to say I am not surprised that you of all people found like fur-lined sneakers with an animal in the name? Or wool? I wear the not-wool-lined Tigers tho so good choice

6d4EC5f.jpg

Hmm, he looks like my work colleague (although he's not that muscly). He's married tho. :/

DOWN

Banned
Niiiice.

Today was three years since our Akita passed, so it was a bit of a rough day. Soon we'll get another one.

(In this pic, Jake heard Greg & I making kissy noises and wanted to be included..)
Very cute picture. Looks very cold. You seem to keep the memories close so hope it wasnt a totally sad day.

HylianTom

Banned
Very cute picture. Looks very cold. You seem to keep the memories close so hope it wasnt a totally sad day.
It was the last time that it snowed in Austin before we moved. We ran outside, set the camera timer up, took two minutes of interval pics, and then ran back inside. I looove the cold!

Memories of Jake are powerful probably because he was pretty much our furchild. For the second half of his life, he was pretty much never separated from one of us. A really smart dog, and really good at emoting about what he wanted or how he was feeling.

Good memories - no tears!

RM8

I just finished transforming my surveys into a nice, neat database. It was nightmare-ish. I'm so done with crap like this after I finish my thesis (likely next month! It's happening!).

just saw a guy with the sweetest looking butt from the east side of LA.

i could eat 2 scoops of King Cake and Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream Off of it right now.

There are some people doing construction in our office right now and I think one of them is checking me out whenever I walk by. I was assuming it was in my head but whenever I'm in frame he sort of turns to look at me. Then I realized that I'm wearing a jock under my slacks, so either he's enjoying the show when I pass by him or he's thinking something else. lol

He's hot too. Goddammit.

There are some people doing construction in our office right now and I think one of them is checking me out whenever I walk by. I was assuming it was in my head but whenever I'm in frame he sort of turns to look at me. Then I realized that I'm wearing a jock under my slacks, so either he's enjoying the show when I pass by him or he's thinking something else. lol

He's hot too. Goddammit.

You wore a jockstrap to work?

Kevyt

He's hot too. Goddammit.

Pics or it didn't happen.

HylianTom

Banned
gotta be prepared to bottom at any moment. one less thing to pull up after youre done.

1) you're the devil for mentioning king cake. Now I want some.

2) jockstraps? YES. It's been a while, but I used to randomly order them online to be sent to Greg.. without telling him. I'd get home from work and he'd meet me at the door wearing only his new gift.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom