• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

hey bro.. yeah dude you know bro
like yeah
you know like honestly yeah

that's me having a conversation irl

Bruh...

Top of page edit: Well I figured I would post this for our bisexual, pansexual, lesbian and straight friends.

461550002-miss-columbia-paulina-vega-walks-the-runway-gettyimages.jpg

Miss Universe 2015~

DOWN

Banned
I don't say dude or bro in conversation, nor do I curse. But I take high compliment to having been described as "vicious," "manipulative," and "mean, but in a self-aware way," by people who choose to continue to speak to me.

Bruh...

Top of page edit: Well I figured I would post this for our bisexual, pansexual, lesbian and straight friends.

Miss Universe 2015~

Hey that's a good idea. I have this list I've mentioned before of public figures we should archive the DNA of if the world were ending. Maybe I can use some of the females for our non-gays.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ok, I'm going to repeat myself here, isn't douching just not recommended at all? If you need douching there is something wrong, excessive douching can be absolutely awful for your digestive system as well, not to mention again the increased chance of getting STDs, if you are that worried take a good bath before, douching is meant for other purposes.

I seriously hope this isn't a popular thing :/

Douching often is definitely not good for you (same with colonics which are really dangerous, though much more so than douching) but it's okay to do occasionally.

i almost never do it btw

Dany

Banned
No, you don't have to. Be cognizant that you're eating enough fiber, greens and etc. and you shouldn't stress on that. I mean heck

College needs to end soon. I am falling in love with one of my (straight) friends and it sucks. Same dude I had a crush on, but the feelings are just growing more intense. At the very least I know we won't stay in contact after I graduate so it should be easy to forget about him.

Kevyt

Woah at that picture... I would love to be that lion.

A lion gif I previously posted:

tumblr_mai8g4pK6f1rdt98to1_500.gif

Someone did say lions were the gayest.

mantidor

XO my country top of the page.

I've had quite the arguments with my friends, one one side it's cool to see Colombia being talked about for something outside of drugs or violence,on the other... its a pageant...

Unfortunately, this is huge, like really huge, like miss universes can become politicians in our countries, so I feel so ambivalent about it, I'm sure she is a nice person and I don't want to be that guy, on the other, fucking christ, is freaking pageant, one of the most sexist things ever...

Its confusing :p

Kevyt

Not to derail, but I watched Amelie for the first time like 2 weeks ago, and it's been the only movie in like YEARS that made me weep. Just cause it's so beautiful. Not even Grave of the Fireflies broke me the way this film did.

I'm watching it right now. I love that film, probably one of my favorite ones. But why does it make you cry though? There's nothing sad or moving about it, at least not for me. I just love the soundtrack and the overall cinematography of the film. It's a masterpiece.

I'm watching it right now. I love that film, probably one of my favorite ones. But why does it make you cry though? There's nothing sad or moving about it, at least not for me. I just love the soundtrack and the overall cinematography of the film. It's a masterpiece.

Well, it wasn't really a sad cry. The film's just so beautiful (not just aesthetically, and it is a looker for sure) but also in its playful and positive outlook, and overall attitude. For some reason that really moved me. But, I've been a bit of a mush lately so that probably played a factor. :p

Still, I think I'll end up watching this at least once a year.

Mr. F

Banned
Not to derail, but I watched Amelie for the first time like 2 weeks ago, and it's been the only movie in like YEARS that made me weep. Just cause it's so beautiful. Not even Grave of the Fireflies broke me the way this film did.

It's a phenomenal film. Great soundtrack, too.

Well, it wasn't really a sad cry. The film's just so beautiful (not just aesthetically, and it is a looker for sure) but also in its playful and positive outlook, and overall attitude. For some reason that really moved me. But, I've been a bit of a mush lately so that probably played a factor. :p

Still, I think I'll end up watching this at least once a year.
I'm with you, that movie also made me cry, last time I saw it was about three years ago so I don't really remember why.

No, you don't have to. Be cognizant that you're eating enough fiber, greens and etc. and you shouldn't stress on that. I mean heck

I'm gonna go ahead and add one more thing to the sans-douching high-fiber-diet+shower well combo: Bidets. They're life-changing. Why they're not standard in all bathrooms and toilets here in the States is beyond me.

Incomplete list of possible best movies of the 00s list contenders in no particular order:
Synecdoche, New York (2008)
Y Tu Mamá También (2001)
Mary & Max (2009)
Children of Men (2006)

Two Philip Seymour Hoffmans and two Alfonso Cuaróns woah.

(Eyes Wide Shut and Bound for the 90s)
(Toy Story 3 and Gravity so far for the 10s)

Wooo, I'd wondered when this type of thing would happen.

I'm gonna go ahead and add one more thing to the sans-douching high-fiber-diet+shower well combo: Bidets. They're life-changing. Why they're not standard in all bathrooms and toilets here in the States is beyond me.

I think it's the Puritan thing. Rough toilet paper on your butthole is like a form of self-flagellation/mortification.

Kangi

Is it bad that I read threads on controversial subjects just to watch people get banned? I don't know why, but it entertains me.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm ok with nudes, for me, not for public display. I guess I'm just selfish, at the end :(

K9FOR6I.gif

If you're not all congested blast your nose with one of those sinus irrigation things. Feels so good.

brain amoebas tho

dany will probably charge me 10x the rate they would at a hospital!!!

classic dany-kun

hit him in the head with a vase

Is it bad that I read threads on controversial subjects just to watch people get banned? I don't know why, but it entertains me.

today i went to a fundamentalist christian website and read an article accusing ellen degeneres of propagating the gay agenda by promoting lesbianism to impressionable little girls

it didnt make a lick of sense and im still trying to wrap my head around it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom