• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
ravi-izombie-s1e1.jpg

What's the point of gloves if you're gonna do that, man?

Kevyt

Has anyone heard from alvmew?

I was thinking about him today as I was reflecting on how difficult it is to diet. Today was cheating day, I guess. I can't believe all the things I ate today. ;_;

Well I can believe it since I pigged out. I feel guilty, I know it's silly.

From...some night out. I can't remember.

The guy on the right is very cute.

You two are adorable. :3

I was thinking about him today as I was reflecting on how difficult it is to diet. Today was cheating day, I guess. I can't believe all the things I ate today. ;_;

Stahp. What's the point of a cheat day if you're gonna feel guilty?

alvmew

alvmew reporting for duty! :3 (I tend to lurk more than I post, but I check the thread daily.)

I had a slight cheat day today as well -
buddy is having girlfriend troubles, so he came over and I indulged in a bit of pizza and some scotch, wooo
! Otherwise I've been sticking to it along with the working out, have lost a bit more fat weight and gained a bit more muscle - buddy and his girlfriend said yesterday its getting pretty noticeable
dem gains, and yes the same buddy from the last sentence lol
, so that makes me happy.

No need to feel guilty - gotta have a cheat day every now and then! :)

Kevyt

Stahp. What's the point of a cheat day if you're gonna feel guilty?

True. However I wasn't planning on cheating this much. It got a bit out of control.

alvmew reporting for duty! :3 (I tend to lurk more than I post, but I check the thread daily.)

I had a slight cheat day today as well -
buddy is having girlfriend troubles, so he came over and I indulged in a bit of pizza and some scotch, wooo
! Otherwise I've been sticking to it along with the working out, have lost a bit more fat weight and gained a bit more muscle - buddy and his girlfriend said yesterday its getting pretty noticeable
dem gains, and yes the same buddy from the last sentence lol
, so that makes me happy.

No need to feel guilty - gotta have a cheat day every now and then! :)

That's awesome! I'm glad you're seeing results. Keep at it. I'm here cheering for you! :)

As for my cheating day, well as I said above, it kind of got out of hand... :p

Gonna have to double time tomorrow at the gym.

The harder I try, the more I crave junkfood. ;_;

After being alone at a hotel for 2 nights I realize how much I detest having a roommate. Stop fucking pacing around in my peripheral vision.

Living alone is definitely much better.

Lemme know how that goes. I know I'd totally mess it up if the paper wasn't flat, but I know everyone has their own method and approach.

Bleeding twink sounds like an awesome username.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody watch the new Fantastic Four trailer? I wasn't really familiar with the actors in it before watching it, but the guy playing Reed Richards was cuter (in an adorable kind of way) than I expected. In other news, I'm excited for a Sue Storm that I can take seriously
(sorry Ms. Alba)
. EDIT: Here's the video.

alvmew

That's awesome! I'm glad you're seeing results. Keep at it. I'm here cheering for you! :)

As for my cheating day, well as I said above, it kind of got out of hand... :p

Gonna have to double time tomorrow at the gym.

The harder I try, the more I crave junkfood. ;_;

Aww, thanks! :) And I know that feel.

but the guy playing Reed Richards was cuter (in an adorable kind of way) than I expected.

THIS. I adore Miles Teller.

Fuck Shailene Woodley for getting to make out with him and with Ansel Elgort. ;____;

mantidor

I finally got around watching Heathers the other day and I was surprised the sound effects are the same used in Ryan Murphy's Popular (the only good thing he's ever done imo), I also felt considerably gayer after I saw it, for some reason.

B-Dex

I finally got around watching Heathers the other day and I was surprised the sound effects are the same used in Ryan Murphy's Popular (the only good thing he's ever done imo), I also felt considerably gayer after I saw it, for some reason.

I detect a booger. 💁🏼

Kater

Banned
Just checked back in here and see all these adorable couple photos. <3

Shine on, CB, Heka, Dany and Sai. You together with your loved ones.

giphy.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

I watched Heathers not too long ago and didn't think it lived up to the hype. It was okay, and there were a couple great scenes, but overall it fell flat for me.

DOWN

Banned
I think Heathers was pretty fun but I like Mean Girls better. Though I wish Winona Ryder would make a comeback.

mantidor

I watched Heathers not too long ago and didn't think it lived up to the hype. It was okay, and there were a couple great scenes, but overall it fell flat for me.

I enjoyed it greatly, I think it's more the fact I now see where most recent teen movies come from, and I specially loved how unapologetic it was in it's dark comedy, school shootings? over the top anti suicide campaigns? the movie would not fly today.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I enjoyed it greatly, I think it's more the fact I now see where most recent teen movies come from, and I specially loved how unapologetic it was in it's dark comedy, school shootings? over the top anti suicide campaigns? the movie would not fly today.

I agree with you there - I just thought it was poorly written and acted (for the most part).

Alrus

I don't remember anyone posting photos of themselves with their partners in here. Someone change that!

Or I will be the first to do it when I meet my fox in the near future.

Was during our birthday party (his 30th and my 25th), he was quite drunk by then but I realized I don't have many pictures of us together without one of us looking drunk :/

Oh crap, his account is private. Oops lol From this morning

You guys are adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom