• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

It wasn't a sex-related nickname lol

I liked the nickname itself which was from a famous comic, just not hearing him say it, so I'm going to keep it confidential and recycle it for a future friend or their animal.

Archie?
Popeye?
Richie Rich?
Sweet Pea?
Honey Snuff?

I want to slap the man who came up with mayo on burgers. Mayo is gross and disgusting.

the hood is pretty sturdy

i have faith in the hood

Boyz in the hood?

I hold hands with one of my two friends because she's a girl so it's no worry, but I don't think I'd be comfortable doing it with a boyfriend anytime soon.

But how can you hold hands when they're full of McD's?

I don't remember anyone posting photos of themselves with their partners in here. Someone change that!

Or I will be the first to do it when I meet my fox in the near future.

I think Dany posted ones of himself and his BF.

Mayo has it's place. And sometimes (but not always) that place is on burgers.

If Undercover Brother holds any weight, that apparently makes me a walking anomaly.

DOWN

Banned
But how can you hold hands when they're full of McD's?
I get her to hold my fries with her other hand and reach them with my free hand
PmtCCuSCQLxoA.gif

Archie?
Popeye?
Richie Rich?
Sweet Pea?
Honey Snuff?
None of the above

True! I forgot that he posted them here. Cuties, the two of them. :D
Sai-kun and Kisaya have posted pics on GAF somewhere too but I forget if it was in here

Razmos

Has anyone watched the gay film Plan B?

It's about a guy who tries to win back his ex-girlfriend by getting chummy with her new boyfriend, so that he can expose him as bisexual and get her to dump him, but then they become best friends and he starts falling in love with him.
I thought it was really good.

Also mayo is delicious.

fernoca

Has anyone watched the gay film Plan B?

It's about a guy who tries to win back his ex-girlfriend by getting chummy with her new boyfriend, so that he can expose him as bisexual and get her to dump him, but then they become best friends and he starts falling in love with him.
I thought it was really good.
I did, some years ago. Enjoyed it. I tend to like most gay movies, for better or worse. XD

At the same time, I hate that if the movies are not too tragic, they make been gay like so easy. Guys flirt with you without knowing you're gay, fall in love with you really fast, want to know you just because of a smile, the straight guy will fall in love with you and realize he's gay....meh, maybe I'm just bitter. :p

And yep, love mayo, especially with chicken...or eggs..or, well anything.
Home-made mayo is better. Grapeseed vegenaise is great too.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Mayo is pretty "meh" on a burger, but on a BLT it's essential.

Man, I haven't had a BLT in awhile now that I think about it.

Razmos

I did, some years ago. Enjoyed it. I tend to like most gay movies, for better or worse. XD

At the same time, I hate that if the movies are not too tragic, they make been gay like so easy. Guys flirt with you without knowing you're gay, fall in love with you really fast, want to know you just because of a smile, the straight guy will fall in love with you and realize he's gay....meh, maybe I'm just bitter. :p.
I imagine it is part idealism and escapism. We know it isn't always like that in real life (though some people are that lucky) but it's something we all imagine and hope for from time to time..

The movie in question didn't quite portray it the way you described, there was a lot of angst in there from what I remember, but I see your point.

EDIT: OH SHIT, I'm not a junior anymore!
dnc.gif

Goldrush

At the same time, I hate that if the movies are not too tragic, they make been gay like so easy. Guys flirt with you without knowing you're gay, fall in love with you really fast, want to know you just because of a smile, the straight guy will fall in love with you and realize he's gay....meh, maybe I'm just bitter. :p

I'm sort of the opposite. Would love nothing more than to see all conflicts tossed aside and just see gay couples being happy together. Watching gay movies is like a reverse Russian Roulette where all but one is loaded. Usually ends up doing research before watching a movie just so I could make sure I'm not bawling by the credits.

Having said that, I previously asked here about Lilting and ended up watching it despite all the warning signs of a depression trigger. Thankfully, it doesn't get any more depressing than the synopsis.
Honestly, it was also strangely comforting to see the love shine through even when grieving.

Kevyt

I imagine it is part idealism and escapism. We know it isn't always like that in real life (though some people are that lucky) but it's something we all imagine and hope for from time to time..

The movie in question didn't quite portray it the way you described, there was a lot of angst in there from what I remember, but I see your point.

EDIT: OH SHIT, I'm not a junior anymore!
dnc.gif

Congrats you're now a full member!

Razmos

I had pics of me and my ex but I hate-deleted them.
They might still be on my facebook, I don't use it anymore and I don't want to check :p

Caladrius

My husband has been very busy modeling and teaching math in London but we'll get to take a picture of us together some time in the summer when the semester is over. :3

I wish... ;_;

Pretty close to my ideal aesthetic for a man. (Minus long bangs and 30-40 pounds of muscle)

fernoca

Pretty face and amazing body.
I don't mind. Tall, short, skinny, chubby, hairy, trimmed...personality, good sense of humor and a smile are a most (liking Nintendo would be a nice bonus).

Then again, my body is a no and my face is a hell no...so, maybe that's why I don't mind looks in others.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom