• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
you like wolf furrys?
Who doesn't?

tumblr_me13f7lLbr1r3dm0ro4_250.gif

where do you go to fulfill your furry needs? deviantart?
furaffinity.

I linked you to there before. :p

And other sites like inkbunny and pixiv for the Kemono art.

Kevyt

Mostly just fur affinity or e621. lol my furry needs

Most people aren't this curious though, most people would vomiting by this point. I'm not really sure why, furry is pretty low level weird, at least to me.

There's a furryGaf community here in Gaf. No one will judge you here or say mean things.

It isn't weird, so don't feel like that. :)

fernoca

Late to the party, but...
You got: Austin Wilde

You’re drawn to people who are in control, and you’d love for Austin to guide you through life. Sometimes he’ll let you take the wheel too, which turns you on even more. You’ve never been turned on by someone wearing sweatpants more in your life.

XD

Caladrius

I don't think I've gone without a test or quiz for a single week for the past month.

This isn't fun anymore.

Okay meeting with Trig-kun is, but that has the problem of being inextricably tied to having to sit through a 3 hour math class.

This is either impressively aggravating or my previous university was much more lax than I thought.

Me on left.

Would you be mad if I said I wanted to see you two do lewd things?

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?
Gay

Where Are You From?
Mississippi

How Old Are you?

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Satisfying the hunger™
furrysorrynotsorry

Welcome!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
For the first time (and in potentially my last semester/quarter of education ever), I have an openly gay teacher/professor. I think, to some degree, I was excited about the prospects of this. However, now that it's actually happening, I think I'm realizing that I don't really care. Although it is a very small class (so I actually talk to the teacher/professor each day), they're still very much the teacher/professor. What that means is that any kind of connection I was hoping for over this kind of identity feels inappropriate. Maybe that's just me? I don't know. I suppose I might appreciate this kind of situation more in a work environment than an academic one. I think part of me might have been hoping for a mentor, but I'm realizing for a number of reasons this isn't the person who can (or should) fill this role.

Anyway, that was just me sorting out my thoughts. Anyone else ever feel hesitant to connect with a superior over a gender and/or sexual identity because of the setting and circumstances? Now that I think about it, maybe I'm just not very good at connecting with superiors (and finding mentors) in general.

*snipping the awesome responses*

Welcome to the thread!

daripad

Anyway, that was just me sorting out my thoughts. Anyone else ever feel hesitant to connect with a superior over a gender and/or sexual identity because of the setting and circumstances? Now that I think about it, maybe I'm just not very good at connecting with superiors (and finding mentors) in general.

My French professor last year was gay, but I never came out to my small group because I was too shy about it and still was dealing with coming out. He was 10 years older too, and his vision of sexuality is very different than mine, so I never felt the need to talk to him about it.

VegiHam

My French professor last year was gay, but I never came out to my small group because I was too shy about it and still was dealing with coming out. He was 10 years older too, and his vision of sexuality is very different than mine, so I never felt the need to talk to him about it.
Hey! Snap! I had a French teacher in high school who was gay but I wasn't out I wasn't gunna start with him.

Just had my first exam of the year and it was really fun! Three more to go!

Ugh. I did it again. Got to remember to keep window open during the day and closed at night. 'Course if I had a nice warm body to sleep next to at night this wouldn't be an issue :(

Welcome new person.

Had a dream where my crush, some random dude, and I were drinking whiskey or something. My crush did like 4 shots and then downed half the remaining liquid in the bottle. Then said "hey you haven't had any" to me and proceeded to
take his dick out of his pants and rub whiskey all over it, and then offers to let me suck it...
. I actually didn't go through with it because he was obviously smashed and it felt like it would be wrong. But fuck me I was tempted.

The rest of my dream was my other friends discovering my reddit account and me having to delete it to hide shit from them.

Kevyt

Had a dream where my crush, some random dude, and I were drinking whiskey or something. My crush did like 4 shots and then downed half the remaining liquid in the bottle. Then said "hey you haven't had any" to me and proceeded to
take his dick out of his pants and rub whiskey all over it, and then offers to let me suck it...
. I actually didn't go through with it because he was obviously smashed and it felt like it would be wrong. But fuck me I was tempted.

The rest of my dream was my other friends discovering my reddit account and me having to delete it to hide shit from them.

Wow. Would that count as a wet dream?

TAKE GERMAN

I would, but I don't see the point tbh.

Either way, I gotta focus on my French.

I also want a French boyfriend, so that's why. lol

I thought they already did this back during Chuck Austen's run. As horrible as it was thats about the only thing I remember. He got his panties in a bunch over Northstar because Iceman was a self hating gay.

Oops, meant this for the other thread but I'll post it here too.

Kevyt

Naturally. French guys are the second cutest kind of European guys after German. Welsh guys are third.

I'm glad Iceman is 'full gay'. Heaven forbid he be, like, bisexual; that'd be terrible.

No, French guys are the cutest. You're just biased. :p

Actually, human guys are the cutest, doesn't matter what nationality, lol

Naturally. French guys are the second cutest kind of European guys after German. Welsh guys are third.

I'm glad Iceman is 'full gay'. Heaven forbid he be, like, bisexual; that'd be terrible.

Is it the language/ accent ? Or more...general look for you?

I love listening to someone with a french, italian or british accent. It's far more interesting than the vanilla stuff you hear all day :p

Edit: Italian and French for me. The black-curly hair people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom