• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Ben Affleck looks like a great Batman to me, honestly.

But then again, I guess I'm more the type who would think Batman looks great because he's a Ben Affleck.

Kevyt

It won't be, that's how this stuff works. Tomorrow it'll rain and all the hot guys will transform back into weird tracksuited hobos.

Hobo no! He's not german enough. Though yeah, Razham sounds awesome.

That's so hot and sexy.

French guys have huge meaty dicks. From my experiences. 🍌

Oh myyy...

This is so true it hurts.

I can change!

Your lack of baguette jokes is disappointing.

Don't let anyone change you! Vegiham has a thing for Germans. But he has to consume what his own country produces. :p

VegiHam

Is it the language/ accent ? Or more...general look for you?

I love listening to someone with a french, italian or british accent. It's far more interesting than the vanilla stuff you hear all day :p
Nah, I just have a crush on one at the moment. I don't think it's an actual generalisable trend.
British accents are the boring everyday ones for me, and I love hearing American ones. *shrug*
Don't let anyone change you! Vegiham has a thing for Germans. But he has to consume what his own country produces. :p
Vegiham does not! He has a thing for everyone because he is thirsty as fuck cus of the sunshine.

Kevyt

Is it the language/ accent ? Or more...general look for you?

I love listening to someone with a french, italian or british accent. It's far more interesting than the vanilla stuff you hear all day :p

Edit: Italian and French for me. The black-curly hair people.

For me it's their accent. I love their accent. Also, almost all the French guys are hot for some reason.

British and Italian accents are not that appealing to me for some reason.

Yes on the black curly hair. :3

Ben Affleck looks like a great Batman to me, honestly.

But then again, I guess I'm more the type who would think Batman looks great because he's a Ben Affleck.

He is a great Batman. Despite what the haters might say, I think he'll do a much better job than that other dude. He will own up to his role as Batman and everyone will forget their unfounded hate for Mr. Affleck.

Nah, I just have a crush on one at the moment. I don't think it's an actual generalisable trend.
British accents are the boring everyday ones for me, and I love hearing American ones. *shrug*

Vegiham does not! He has a thing for everyone because he is thirsty as fuck cus of the sunshine.

As far as American accents, I actually love Southern Accents on guys, like the Texas guy, Xander, from the film "Is it just me?" I just love his southern accent.

0535ec2e302dc71cc5e3646f828b8842.jpg

And he is as hot as the sun. \o/

Razmos

The gay wedding/gay kiss in this Channel 4 ad is pretty cute:
b31dda0a6ccfee9860a8804eb33e20d9.png

Hippie, please use a smaller image! that image is HUGE and it's making this page load realllllly slowly.

Kevyt

The gay wedding/gay kiss in this Channel 4 ad is pretty cute:
b31dda0a6ccfee9860a8804eb33e20d9.png

Hippie, please use a smaller image! that image is HUGE and it's making this page load realllllly slowly.

Oh sorry guys! I killed someone's bandwidth, didn't I? :(

Didn't realize it was that big. On the plus side, you could really see the wrinkles on his neck. The small imperfections, and all those other little things which just make him look so much hotter.

DOWN

Banned
Oh sorry guys! I killed someone's bandwidth, didn't I? :(

Didn't realize it was that big. On the plus side, you could really see the wrinkles on his neck. The small imperfections, and all those other little things which just make him look so much hotter.

lol it loaded fine for me. Didn't notice it was big until I saw the comment and then clicked on it and laughed as it filled my screen.

Ty4on

I need to get a monitor that can turn to its side.

Download and rotate it. Issue with the picture as it is in the correct orientation when you view smaller versions (replace the last o in the URL with l for the smaller 'large' size).

It is quite handy though. I have a Dell U2312hm which can rotate and you can even take the screen off the stand for transport etc.
image158.jpeg

Going into Windows' settings and changing the orientation is quite annoying though and moving the mouse when it is in the wrong orientation is much harder than it seems.

Razmos

Download and rotate it. Issue with the picture as it is in the correct orientation when you view smaller versions (replace the last o in the URL with l for the smaller 'large' size).

It is quite handy though. I have a Dell U2312hm which can rotate and you can even take the screen off the stand for transport etc.
image158.jpeg

Going into Windows' settings and changing the orientation is quite annoying thoughand moving the mouse when it is in the wrong orientation is much harder than it seems.
Ctrl + Alt + Right Arrow

Is there a fetish site that sells
used (and not cleaned afterwards) fleshlights?
. I actually don't want to buy one, but I'm legit curious if such a thing exists because it seems like it could be a business opportunity.

Ty4on

Edit: ^^^^ His arm looks smaller though. I'm not this picky, but we are making a choice :p
Yeah it doesn't work. How do you rotate?

Fake edit: oh the AMD Catalyst Control Center lets me do this.

In Windows 8 you can also change it in screen resolutions page.

Kevyt

ebay would not be the place. I mean used as in
unwashed after a use.The used ones on ebay would undoubtedly be cleaned off -like new- condition.

Is this your fetish?

Come on man, i'm not a whore.

;)

Threesomes?

You can divorce me if I ever vomit in your car because I swear I will hold the same rule for you.

Bae, you could vomit on me, poop on me, run me over with your car and I still wouldn't divorce you. Unless the last part kills me, which wouldn't count.

<3

Naturally. French guys are the second cutest kind of European guys after German. Welsh guys are third.

>English guy is depressed.

Hmm, Welsh guys though.

You're both wrong. I left Wales because there were no decent guys.

As far as American accents, I actually love Southern Accents on guys, like the Texas guy, Xander, from the film "Is it just me?" I just love his southern accent.

This right here. Also Dean from Supernatural. I'd love to move to Texas someday,

Andrin

Naturally. French guys are the second cutest kind of European guys after German. Welsh guys are third.

Where's the love for us Nordic guys? /cry

Also, yay my birthday today. Pretty weird to spend most of it in a psychiatric ward talking to psychosis patients though.

DOWN

Banned
Are we talking about Iceman? That is ironic considering the themes X-Men is based on.

Yeah, and Iceman specifically was used as the coming out metaphor in the films. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLrH5ydSMM
tumblr_mam0kig9la1qc1qjy.jpg

I'm reminded of this scene from X-Men 2, which Brian Singer quite obviously used (and specifically mentioned during the dvd commentary) mutant powers as a metaphor for being gay.

Also, yay my birthday today. Pretty weird to spend most of it in a psychiatric ward talking to psychosis patients though.

Happy birthday

Kevyt

You're both wrong. I left Wales because there were no decent guys.

This right here. Also Dean from Supernatural. I'd love to move to Texas someday,

Shots fired? :p

Oh yes, him too.

Reminds me that I need to catch up on Supernatural.

Happy birthday!!

Happy birthday.

It is also my birthday today and I also(?) work in mental health and am working today.

My today could be a day after your today though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom