• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Daredevil is on Netflix. I did not know that. Time to bingewatch.

Felt unattractive with no self confidence all day. It all started when I spent ages trying on t-shirts to go outside in because it's so warm and sunny, every single one looked stupid on me for some reason.

Saw sexy guys everywhere because of the weather (and being at the gym) and I just felt.. plain, and small, and skinny.

I'm overdue for a haircut and i'm getting one tomorrow, so I hope that goes some way to making me feel not-ugly again.

It's okay. I bet you looked lovely with all your combinations and you were just extremely grumpy today for some reason, lol.

Working out at the gym will give you more self-confidence. :)

horoscopes.png

This is fantastic.

Hi there, assorted chicos~

Chico is Quiet

Finally getting around to this.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Bradford, UK
Where Do You Live? Lincoln, UK
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite Type of Music? Indie, Rock, Folk
Profession or Career interest? Physiotherapist
Favorite video game(s)? Souls series, Dota 2, Deus Ex, Witcher series, SotC, Half Life series
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? TV, Movies and Music.

Hello! (again)

Hello again!

Yes to Soul series, Deus Ex, and Witcher series!!! :D

There are gays that are into something else outside of Nintendo games? There's hope!!! :D

Just kidding about the last part. Nintendo games are awesome \o/
Well not really. :p

PC player right?

:D

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite video game(s)? Souls series, Dota 2, Deus Ex, Witcher series, SotC, Half Life series

Hello! (again)

Hai!

Chico is Quiet

Debunked, sadly. It was kinda cool while it lasted, though.

i need to stop watching these fitness videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E98X2QKCW1Y

Y...eah, same here. I've spent too often watching videos over actually exercising.

It's so hard not to... >.>

Cyanisestrike's too. Alvmew too, I think. Mine was on the 8th.

Arieses ftw!!!
Not that I believe in horoscopes
lol

Gayest month confirmed.

Happy birthday guys

Thanks!

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 28

Hello! (again)

Welcome! What kind of games do you play?

I swear Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines may have been the best game I've ever bought. I've sunk at least 130+ hours into it, replaying it with every clan. Then the unofficial patch started adding additional quests and balance changes so I played it again with every clan. And now there's a new patch just two months old that adds 7 clans, new powers, weapons, armor, combat systems... I love the PC modding community, especially for cult classic titles like this.

Andrin

Thanks for the congratulations everyone!
Got some nice presents, ate a lot of biscuits and cheesecake and played some Monster Hunter.

Right now I'm off to the premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron!

Not sure I get you, but sounds interesting, care to elaborate?

Happy birthday Andrin and Aarglefarg! Have a nice cake.
Mine is tomorrow, scary.

I'm like 30 cms under your height, but I LOVE nordic guys, like, I get crazy for them.
Happy birthday Ahasverus! How are you celebrating?

Kevyt

i need to stop watching these fitness videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E98X2QKCW1Y

His fitness guides are ridiculously high priced though.

Debunked, sadly. It was kinda cool while it lasted, though.

Damn it... I:

Gayest month confirmed.

Uh hmmm.

I'm also an Aries. The evidence continues to grow.

You don't like good ol' Ninty? :(
I can understand that. :)

I do like them! Their Nintendo directs are always gold. It's just that the majority of their games don't appeal to me.

Honestly I know gay people from april more than any other month haha.

It seems like it.

Of course!

And PS4 currently. Mainly on my PC though. I like a variety of games art, pretty much anything that isn't a sports game I'll play lol.

Nice. As for the soul series, I'm waiting for a steam sale on DSII: Scholar of the first sin.

As for the Witcher 3, I'm not sure if my PC will be able to run it properly.

RM8

Honestly I know gay people from april more than any other month haha.
I only have three friends who celebrate their birthdays in April, almost consecutively. They're straight as a needle, though :x Or are they!?

In any case, congrats again, April guys :D

Ahasverus

Happy birthday Ahasverus! How are you celebrating?
Hi TheAbsolution! Thank you! Well I think I already did hahaha. I had a CRAZY afternoon last saturday.. I went out with my best girl friend, a classmate and my lastest ex (as a friend), it was a special day because it was the first time we were trying to get high with brownies hahaha.. after a while I didn't feel any effects (ha) so i was like "I'm not returning sober to my house" so we went for cocktails and had 5 rounds of... various cocktails haha, margarita, mojito, martini, something jacks etc.
No need to say it went as good as expected, we got super drunk and probably super high (but my drunkness didn't let me appreaciate it though haha) and ended up singing like whales and, after a few missing scenes, I probably ended up with my ex-bf in my house, so.. yeah, crazy night, and enough celebration for a year.

Bet it's an special year :)

So my band had our first gig tonight, it went really well! A few Gaffers came too which was nice, always good to have people along to support. Really looking forward to the next one now.

Andrin

Just got out of the Avengers screening and it was absolutely amazing! Spoiler alert:
Ultron was not at all how I expected him to be, but I really enjoyed the way they portrayed him. The Twins were pretty good too, with Scarlet Witch being an absolute badass and Quicksilver actually acting like Quicksilver. No really interesting slo-mo scenes with him like in X-men, but otherwise he was decent. And pretty much everyone in the team got their time to shine at several points through the film. Far too few shirtless scenes though, sadly.

Kevyt

Well I was going to come up with witty joke answer but I can't beat that so I'll just be quiet.

Well you look cute! But why did you paint your face? Was it some event or a party of some sort?

Your eyes stand out because they look deep blue, and good contrast from the rest of your painted face. :)

DOWN

Banned
I can't remember the plot of the first Avengers.
Invasion
?

I would never watch the sequel alone. I'd have to be with people who would enjoy it since I'm not into it.

Gimme that Watchmen, Sin City, Dark Knight lusciousness anytime though. And maybe Man of Steel just because its got the Zack Snyder thing going.

tumblr_ngt7nd0Ckr1t0oh7co1_500.jpg

They've been hyping it a lot on their Facebook account since weeks.

:0

Gossamer >> Kindred > Manners

I feel that Manners, even though it was a slight retread of Chunk of Change with much better production, was pretty innovative at the time. That album was huge. Kindred's impact is a little fizzled because there is no real strong standout tracks, other than maybe Five Foot Ten (1).

It's just yet another disappointing album that has come out this year.

Kevyt

Earth Day: Which animal are you?

It's an Earth Day Quiz by Google.

I got honey badger.

Honey badger don't give a shit! Neither do I :p

Works for me. \o/

So my band had our first gig tonight, it went really well! A few Gaffers came too which was nice, always good to have people along to support. Really looking forward to the next one now.

Awesome! Are you the lead singer?

Gay GAF, Ive added a book to the book club approved reading list.

g5WGw5g.jpg

Isn't this like his tenth book by the same author where it starts with "Pounded by the gay (insert object) blah blah"? lol

alvmew

Happy birthday guys :3

And happy administrative professionals day to any fellow administrative professionals lol
Got breakfast, a little basket of neat office supply type things, and a $50.00 Cheesecake Factory gift card at work today fuck yeah!

Cyanisestrike's too. Alvmew too, I think. Mine was on the 8th.

Arieses ftw!!!
Not that I believe in horoscopes
lol

Yup, it is! I'll be 22 next Tuesday (the 28th).

Kevyt

thats a lot of pounding. We will discuss at the next book meeting.

Interesting.

One of his book is called "Pounded in the Butt by my own Butt". It must be a masterpiece.

Buttception.

Happy birthday guys :3

And happy administrative professionals day to any fellow administrative professionals lol
Got breakfast, a little basket of neat office supply type things, and a $50.00 Cheesecake Factory gift card at work today fuck yeah!

Yup, it is! I'll be 22 next Tuesday (the 28th).

Any birthday plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom