• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

Me and my dog at the park.
1nAmxfS.jpg

PlQ6NtA.jpg

Gorgeous day outside today. :)
Good Lawd those pics are huge, quote them man, quote them!

Cute doge though

Idk but for me I treat all my friends as real friends. A friend is a friend and I talk to them all equally if they want to talk to me.

That isn't what I meant.

I meant that I am fine not maintaining internet/phone communication with a friend I will be seeing at some point because we live in the same home state or go to the same college. But what about a friend who you will likely never see again in real life? I don't think it's unreasonable to want some form of communication.

That isn't what I meant.

I meant that I am fine not maintaining internet/phone communication with a friend I will be seeing at some point because we live in the same home state or go to the same college. But what about a friend who you will likely never see again in real life? I don't think it's unreasonable to want some form of communication.

I know what you meant and that is why I said that. Even if you will never see someone again if you have a bond then you should be able to contact each other.

Weird, looking through a manga a site and came across one, Kyou Kara Yonshimai, that 2 guys did mostly succeeding in tell a story about a girl and her sisters dealing with their sibling coming home from college as a woman.

That's when I realize that Japan is actually in this decade :p

Razmos

I remember watching the anime Wandering Son, pretty amazing story about a boy who wants to become a girl, and a girl who wants to become a boy, and all the complicated sexualities and attitudes that they encounter along the way.
QhCowKj.gif
tumblr_lmwk1iduHj1qdbl2jo1_400.gif

Friendships die, eventually.

I don't know why, but this just made me so fucking sad... like I could almost feel my heart sinking at this realization.

I feel like once your friendship reaches a certain length of time, it'd be hard for those to end. Like I've known two of my best friends for around 20 years now (basically since like 1st grade) and we still keep in touch and hang out pretty often.

Of course, one of my friends is moving across the country, so I worry about that friendship. :(

I don't know why, but this just made me so fucking sad... like I could almost feel my heart sinking at this realization.

I feel like once your friendship reaches a certain length of time, it'd be hard for those to end. Like I've known two of my best friends for around 20 years now (basically since like 1st grade) and we still keep in touch and hang out pretty often.

Of course, one of my friends is moving across the country, so I worry about that friendship. :(
I wouldve thought the same but that's not always the case. :(

DOWN

Banned
I think you and kirbyfan407 are making too much of nothing. I never looked at an event LGBT at school or outside of it to be filled with hot people. Or that was a motivational factor to participate. If you're not attending whatever LGBT-themed work/school/charity event because you're concerned you don't fit it, because you do. You are L,G,B and/or T.

Thats all that matters. :p
Maybe I wasn't clear, but I agree with you and was trying to say just go to find great people and if they're hot just enjoy that as a bonus. Definitely try going without thinking you don't have the chance to meet good people or have a nice time.

DOWN

Banned
My best friend and I have only seen each other in person twice in 5 years (we've known each other for about 10 years), but we talk multiple times a week on skype. Sometimes we've gone a couple weeks without talking, but we reconnect and get back to it.

Actually, Share Play has gotten us talking even more. I would have quit Bloodborne if he hadn't jumped in for some bosses,

My other friend moved to Austin and we Skype weekly and text daily.

Only two friends, so I guess it's easy to keep those going.

Elitist1945

One of my best friends
whom I also have a crush on
is super pissed at me for hanging with a girl he has a thing with. God damnit.

He probably thinks I'm going for her.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
hot smart people are great. It feels like scoring out of my league if a hot person in class, male or female, talks to me a lot and I'm like the official class hot person's listener. Hot is a pretty great bonus on great people so go try and find some great people and know that if you are great you will charm someone and maybe just enjoy their hotness even if you don't feel hot. Better yet just post your hottest sfw pic here.

What a hot post. Yeah, I see what you're saying. Typically, I trust in my personality and that tends to be enough for friends. Never really successfully intentionally charmed someone (perhaps I'm toooo good at making friends), but I understand your point. No photo is going to be posted here (my "hotness" would give some people frostbite), but I did have a good morning today when I realized that my gym regimen seems to be working and that my abs have begun to re-emerge after a couple months of light slumber.

Also, since I haven't said this yet and need to: LOST is wonderful.

I'm not really sure if he actually needed to mention it all things considered, lol. Dat snap tho.

I felt bad for judging based on stereotypes, but...

Yeah, happens all the time. XD
The other day I was looking at some pictures of a LGBT group that travels around, visiting key locations, rivers, etc. along information on how to join them.

I thoughtbit would be nice to go to something like that, yet every guy like a model or something. So whike reading and looking at the pictures, the only thing in my mind was "no way I'll fit in there". :p

This is pretty much what I was feeling. I see pictures and wonder, "Why do their normal photos look like professional promotional shots?" I guess I could always be the one holding the camera?
kidding
That nature group sounds cool! If I were you and I were interested in going, I'd think about attending. Maybe find a friend who'd be willing to join with you. It would make the entry easier.

I think you and kirbyfan407 are making too much of nothing. I never looked at an event LGBT at school or outside of it to be filled with hot people. Or that was a motivational factor to participate. If you're not attending whatever LGBT-themed work/school/charity event because you're concerned you don't fit it, because you do. You are L,G,B and/or T.

Thats all that matters. :p

You're totally right, Dany. I do know that, if I wanted to attend, I'd have a place at these events. To be clear, I'm not trying to participate for the hot people; it's largely a prohibitory thing. I mostly posted because I found myself intrigued by my thought process and reflexive associations and was curious if anyone else had thought the same. Even though I consciously "know" what you said (which unfortunately does not always translate into belief), it's still nice to read affirmation of that. Thanks. :)

One of my best friends
whom I also have a crush on
is super pissed at me for hanging with a girl he has a thing with. God damnit.

He probably thinks I'm going for her.

I laughed, sorry. But this is the kind of drama I'd love to see in some sitcom.

Any reason you aren't out to him?

Elitist1945

I laughed, sorry. But this is the kind of drama I'd love to see in some sitcom.

Any reason you aren't out to him?

It is pretty funny. Most of the stuff that happens to me could be found in a Seinfeld episode. And I haven't told him about myself because it didn't go over well last time I told someone, so I don't wanna go down that path again.

Anyone of you guys familiar with Narcisism Personality Disorder?

I ended up talking to a friend on mines about the insanity that was my relationship with that dude from Chicago. The gay world is indeed small. My friend knew exactly who I was talking about before I even said his name. He knew Chicagos ex bf from DC. He did exactly the same mind games and cheating projections on him as he did I. Same MO. Quick to fall in love, promised of commitment and monogamy but secretly living a life of cheating and affairs. Mind games and manipulations, brain washing.

He told me to google Narcisism Personslity Disorder.

DOWN

Banned

I ended up talking to a friend on mines about the insanity that was my relationship with that dude from Chicago. The gay world is indeed small. My friend knew exactly who I was talking about before I even said his name. He knew Chicagos ex bf from DC. He did exactly the same mind games and cheating projections on him as he did I. Same MO. Quick to fall in love, promised of commitment and monogamy but secretly living a life of cheating and affairs. Mind games and manipulations, brain washing.

If he's got that, it would tie with the pattern of seeking other's devotion to him that he thrives on but won't return. And the damage from that would not be enough trouble for him to stop repeating it easily, if ever.

Either way, I hope it's clear to you that his issues are his own and they don't have any place in defining yourself.

Grakl

Narcissists should always be avoided or destroyed, yeah.

Narcissists should always be avoided or destroyed, yeah.

Yeah I'm in a bunker now. No contact rule. Blocked phone number, email, and social media. They feed off of attention good or bad. Combat energizes fhem. I don't even wanna call him out on the truth anymore. It's not worth it. closing the door and dead bolting it.

mantidor

Oh boy I think my ex-friend who I had a crush on is exactly this.

I'm glad I figured it out before I developed actual deep feelings for him. Yeah, bail out, time cures everything, you'll be ok.

Yeah I'm in a bunker now. No contact rule. Blocked phone number, email, and social media. They feed off of attention good or bad. Combat energizes fhem. I don't even wanna call him out on the truth anymore. It's not worth it. closing the door and dead bolting it.
Perfect, The further you're away from contact the better! It's not worth it indeed
ughh, I'm waiting for my first DSLR to ship... it'll be here in a few hours but the wait is kiiiiiiiiiilling me

Ohhhh have fun! :) What are you getting?

Hey guys, not to alarm anyone but, has anyone heard from Kinsei recently? They're not responding to PMs or anything. Just thought I'd see if anyone here has.

Oh boy I think my ex-friend who I had a crush on is exactly this.

I'm glad I figured it out before I developed actual deep feelings for him. Yeah, bail out, time cures everything, you'll be ok.

Perfect, The further you're away from contact the better! It's not worth it indeed

Ohhhh have fun! :) What are you getting?

It's been very difficult trying to piece my mind back together. This guy wanted me to leave everything behind, my family and friends, my job, to come live with him. He said he wanted to marry me. But now to find out it was all a lie, a facade because he targeted me to feed off of me like a battery to empower his ego. And that he'd eventually discard me. The lies, the amount of cheating. My heart is beyond damaged. My psyche is in pieces.

I have my instagram on private because he had previously made alt accounts to find me and make contact,

mantidor

It's been very difficult trying to piece my mind back together. This guy wanted me to leave everything behind, my family and friends, my job, to come live with him. He said he wanted to marry me. But now to find out it was all a lie, a facade because he targeted me to feed off of me like a battery to empower his ego. And that he'd eventually discard me. The lies, the amount of cheating. My heart is beyond damaged. My psyche is in pieces.

I have my instagram on private because he had previously made alt accounts to find me and make contact,

It's a terrible situation. But remember that all the bullshit is on him, you did nothing wrong and you are going to come out of this stronger more experienced, give it time, try to distract yourself with something in the meantime, because it can take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom