• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golnei

I legit get goosebumps when I see people with Gauges in public. Makes me super uncomfortable that someone would choose to do that to themselves

Not all of them provoke that reaction, but the wider ones can make me sort of uncomfortable as well - the thought of a ripped or significantly blown-out earlobe isn't particularly pleasant.

Just think, If you have braces and the guy your with has a cock piercing and they happen to get stuck together....

6a00d8341c5dea53ef0120a932b2a6970b-pi

All this talk of games (Games? In LGBT!?) got me curious, so I checked out my backlog on PS4 and, oh my, it's quite the lengthy backlog, and I have no idea where to start. Here's the games I remember off the top of my head:

Welp.

Bloodborne. You should play it, like right now.
Life is strange is also pretty great, but it's still ongoing. I believe the last episode will be released in September.
Valiant hearts is decent, you can learn a bit about the world war playing the game.

Cock piercings are even worse.

I don't know. I thought it looks weird, but at the same time also sexy....

Symphonia

Banned
A lot of people are suggesting Bloodborne. I might start it up tomorrow morning, really get into it and give it a go. Friday night is usually my alcohol/GTAO night.

Right now, I'm watching Winter Soldier. Probably the best film in the MCU canon.

VegiHam

I feel like freaking Goldilocks lately when it comes to peoples insecurities. Everyone is either irritatingly self concious or annoyingly cocky. Where are all the humble but confident people?

Dany

Banned
Yesterday cutie and I went to a Beyonce drag show, lip sync contest and drinkathon.

Try to imagine three hours of Beyonce. just try too...

Also I spent 4 hours making prevention packages, lubes, condoms and a little card about safe sex practices.

Kevyt

I feel like freaking Goldilocks lately when it comes to peoples insecurities. Everyone is either irritatingly self concious or annoyingly cocky. Where are all the humble but confident people?

It's cute when a guy doesn't know he's cute.

I've seen some really pretty girls who are humble though.

VegiHam

It's cute when a guy doesn't know he's cute.

I've seen some really pretty girls who are humble though.

Yes but you're a magical travelling hobo man and these were clearly elf people.

It IS cute when a guy (or girl) doesn't know he's cute but it's super uncute when a guy keeps saying he's uncute after you've told him he's cute. I do understand that people's insecurities and anxieties don't work like that and aren't rational; but contradicting the information I've previously provided is impolite.

DOWN

Banned
I live in like an in between state I guess. I don't go around thinking I've got some disadvantage or advantage. Like I'm good enough and that's nice. I'm not going to keep saying I look bad but I'll probably also resist someone trying to get me to agree that I look good or something.

VegiHam

I live in like an in between state I guess. I don't go around thinking I've got some disadvantage or advantage. Like I'm good enough and that's nice. I'm not going to keep saying I look bad but I'll probably also resist someone trying to get me to agree that I look good or something.

Perfectly reasonable! As long as you don't, like, tell people their opinion is wrong; which is annoying.

I'm more along these lines as well. Sometimes I think I look good but others not so much. But I realize it's hard to have any sort of objective perspective on myself. I think I am, for the most part, appealing, but I of course understand that I have flaws, and don't feel I'm any better or worse than anyone else.

I'm more along these lines as well. Sometimes I think I look good but others not so much. But I realize it's hard to have any sort of objective perspective on myself. I think I am, for the most part, appealing, but I of course understand that I have flaws, and don't feel I'm any better or worse than anyone else.
I'm the same here. I don't exactly think that I'm really good looking but if someone says I look good, I'm not gonna argue. I try to be confident in myself but it's not always I can be like that. :/

Hey all

But you do look good.

Kevyt

Well in my humble opinion, you're really good looking. That's my opinion, but I'm positive many others share the same opinion.

I find it extremely cute that you don't think of yourself like that, but you really hit home with many of us! :p

Plz notice me senpai...
:p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm the same here. I don't exactly think that I'm really good looking but if someone says I look good, I'm not gonna argue. I try to be confident in myself but it's not always I can be like that. :/

Yeah, this is where I'm at, too. More and more though, I'm giving up on trying to be confident in how I look (it feels like a lost cause on most days) and trying to just be confident in who I am. What's attractive is decided by others, and unfortunately, I won't match that for a lot of people. However, I figure, if I just try to be a caring, thoughtful, patient human being, I can at least feel confident that I'm doing my best in the ways that make life better for others (i.e. "what matters" to me). In my daily life, I love making people laugh and smile, and I would like that to be enough for me. I've been thinking about it as the difference between an attractive person and a beautiful person. Of course, people can be both, and I'm sure many of the people in lettersGAF are. :)

Well in my humble opinion, you're really good looking. That's my opinion, but I'm positive many others share the same opinion.

I find it extremely cute that you don't think of yourself like that, but you really hit home with many of us! :p

Plz notice me senpai...

If I share this opinion, is there a list I should sign or an address to which I should mail my membership fees?

EDIT: Happy Friday/weekend everyone!

DOWN

Banned
Still bothers me that it doesn't differentiate gender from sex -- though that one may be asked like "What is your sex? (If you wish to say.)"

// Sidebar over
Do we care about someone's sex? I think generally people identify with their gender and sexuality, and for someone who is questioning or transitioning, sex would not be relevant as much as the gender they identify with. Unless I'm understanding you wrong. Like a doctor may need to know someone's sex, but a university club survey should stick with gender, I would think.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Do we care about someone's sex? I think generally people identify with their gender and sexuality, and for someone who is questioning or transitioning, sex would not be relevant as much as the gender they identify with. Unless I'm understanding you wrong. Like a doctor may need to know someone's sex, but a university club survey should stick with gender, I would think.
No, you don't, I guess my point was the misnomer when people say "(fe)male" for gender.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Wait, what are you supposed to answer for gender? I say male.
Woman, man, or some other identity.

Sex is just the genetic factor that ties to M/F and intersex.

My sidebar was just a thought to add sex on its own so that people can talk about that if they wish, and give people a way to understand the distinction.

e: I can't write right now. -_-

DOWN

Banned
Woman, man, or some other identity.

Sex is just the genetic factor that ties to M/F and intersex.

My sidebar was just a thought to add sex on its own so that people can talk about that if they wish, and give people a way to understand the distinction.

e: I can't write right now. -_-
Ah, optional sex question. I'd love to hear what others in the thread think of it.
But you do look good.

Plz notice me senpai...
Thanks ;O

Son Of D

Bah. Not feeling good today. I don't even know why I'm feeling miserable since I had a really good day yesterday. Maybe it's because I'm done with my first year of university and feel like I have nothing to do over the summer. That and/or the fact that I got very little sleep last night.

Bah. Not feeling good today. I don't even know why I'm feeling miserable since I had a really good day yesterday. Maybe it's because I'm done with my first year of university and feel like I have nothing to do over the summer. That and/or the fact that I got very little sleep last night.

But we're going to see Magic Mike XXL for your birthday! That's something to look forward to!

Kevyt

It's important you try to get a good night's sleep. :)

Dany

Banned
?

IT's not a game about who is more attractive. That's dumb. Cyanidestrike, that is a cute photo of yourself. Don't beat yourself up nrt live yourself based on the standards of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom