• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty4on

AESNK68.png

*Strokes Neville Longbottom's wand*

CFik1KHWYAAWe4J.jpg

Kevyt

The fact that I pretty much graduated high school today is starting to sink in lol

im gonna miss my best friend so bad ;_____;

Congrats! Don't worry you'll make many new friends. :)

Guys halp. There is this guy, super serious, libraty rat, just accepted he's gay, super heterosexual looking and acting (super hot) and we've been talking a bit these days, he jokes with me (some very sexual jokes, and I know what that means) and is nice but most of the time he just writes Two sentences long greetings and HE is the one who does it as I don't try to hit on him given his personality as it would probably make him back off (super serious reserved guy).. But god knows I think he's great and would love to hit on him hahaha I just can't read the signs, if there are any. Plz help.

You mean library rat? Like a bookworm kind of person?

You can't read the signals but you get what he means by his jokes? >.>

I'm not sure what kind of advice you need here. If you like him, go for it. Make your move.

I was thinking about going to a D-Box showing for the first time for Mad Max last week but the only theater is in Columbus GA which is more than 2 hours away. :(
Tell us how it goes, DOWN.

DOWN

Banned
Anyone else not feeling those tighty whities though?

I was thinking about going to a D-Box showing for the first time for Mad Max last week but the only theater is in Columbus GA which is more than 2 hours away. :(
Tell us how it goes, DOWN.

It'll be my first D-Box experience so I'll definitely share impressions.

Vashetti

Banned
They've been cracking down on the female celeb threads. IIRC it started after someone ended up posting nude creeper shots where the woman clearly wasn't aware she was being photographs.

But you must agree they are still proliferous compared to male-focused threads.

Kevyt

I'm not the only one that used to watch Beyblade as a child right? heh...

I've been watching it for now, so silly, cheesy and hilarious, but I remember how much I loved that series back then.

That childhood nostalgia.

DOWN

Banned
I'm not the only one that used to watch Beyblade as a child right? heh...

I've been watching it for now, so silly, cheesy and hilarious, but I remember how much I loved that series back then.

That childhood nostalgia.

I had lots of Beyblades.

Kevyt

I had lots of Beyblades.

Me too!! Well, I actually had five. :p

I think it was Hasbro who got the rights to them, so they were Hasbro beyblades, didn't you have to like assemble them?

I think the first one I got was Tyson's Dragoon, but I was so disappointed the damn things couldn't last much time spinning, lol.

DOWN

Banned
Me too!! Well, I actually had five. :p

I think it was Hasbro who got the rights to them, so they were Hasbro beyblades, didn't you have to like assemble them?

I think the first one I got was Tyson's Dragoon, but I was so disappointed the damn things couldn't last much time spinning, lol.

Yep, they required you to put on the stickers and such. Had plastic arenas for them too.

Oh god I feel ancient now. 0_o

Congrats Blood Diamonds. It's an exciting time for you, I'm sure.

Well, congratulations BloodyD! That's a huge step forward bro.

I wouldn't worry about your friend. I mean you'll be too busy having fun to do much active full time active missing; and you'll still be great friends when you next meet, except you'll have more to talk about :D

Congrats YoungBlade :)

Congrats! Don't worry you'll make many new friends. :)

You mean library rat? Like a bookworm kind of person?

You can't read the signals but you get what he means by his jokes? >.>

I'm not sure what kind of advice you need here. If you like him, go for it. Make your move.
Thanks guys! I'm pretty excited for college now, hopefully i'll meet all kinds of people there.

----
I made a list of the games I need to beat today. Yesterday I beat Arkham City and today I beat Injustice: Gods Among Us, I'm about to boot Saint's Row 3 and continue the story since I was almost done with it IIRC.

VegiHam

Whenever I see hot celebrities I think about the logistics of dating a massively successful, driven person who lives many miles away and decide I don't really like it. They're in like a totally different place in their lives to where I'm at and that's intimidating...

Son Of D

If we're doing locations. I'm in London at the moment but I'll be in Devon (southwest England) over the summer with the exception of London Pride in June and my birthday over the last week of July.

Kevyt

Disney world has a gay day? Ewww... Disney should leave gays alone, their films aren't even good anymore, and they still win academy awards. Talk about an agenda!

DreamWorks ftw!!!

Astral Dog

Im not sure what to think, some classmates who i have been hanging out with a bit are making me uncomfortable, they are very outgoing and the girls always talking about their sex life, one day they started to question me about some simple things but i barely have any confidence and started to feel anxious, specially in groups.

Now thats normal i know, i just tried to answer, it was a bit difficult but they moved on to something else.

I really dont have a problem with how they act or what they say. but when im nervous i can barely make coherent sentences, tried to tell them this the next day. but they are saying how shitty is that people have a second face and started to categorize me as some religious idiot. i honestly dont know what to think, i felt a little angry because they only ever talked to me for like 15 minutes and act like they know all about me, but at the same time i could be to blame.

But what do you think? do people that mask themselves to hide their own insecurities are just hypocrites and assholes? or are they dealing with their own issues? maybe both?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Both, and those girls are being judgmental pricks.

Tell them you're gay and they'll probably change their tune and shower you with sympathy and pity (which might be annoying in its own way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom