• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fit-GAF had informed me a couple months ago that my lifting form was pretty terrible and that I need to start from scratch. If I'm going to start going back to the gym, that's going to have to be my first step. I need to look at the videos a few times and then take videos of myself lifting with the bar. Sucks to start from nothing but better that than I injure myself.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
friend feelings confession story snip

Wow, sounds like it went about as well as it could have. It seems like you have a great friend. Like you said, don't get hung up on what ifs and stuff like that. Be happy for you and be happy for him. Congrats on having such a difficult conversation, on being able to identify what you need, and on pursuing it with enough maturity that no one got hurt.

Have fun at Pride. Good luck with the new pursuits!

Dany

Banned
I spent the last 4 days having fun and doing NOTHING with regards to grad school. I have an 8 page draft i need to start/finish and a 10 page care plan to start/finish by tomorrow.

#help

Fit-GAF had informed me a couple months ago that my lifting form was pretty terrible and that I need to start from scratch. If I'm going to start going back to the gym, that's going to have to be my first step. I need to look at the videos a few times and then take videos of myself lifting with the bar. Sucks to start from nothing but better that than I injure myself.

I'm always trying to improve my form, having just started out about a month and a half ago. Although my starting point was practically nothing after my surgery, so I haven't done a whole ton of weight with things like squats or the bench unless they were assisted. But I love using Youtube form videos as a way to educate myself and further improve my techniques at the gym.

Kevyt

I'm always trying to improve my form, having just started out about a month and a half ago. Although my starting point was practically nothing after my surgery, so I haven't done a whole ton of weight with things like squats or the bench unless they were assisted. But I love using Youtube form videos as a way to educate myself and further improve my techniques at the gym.

Receipts.gif

Symphonia

Banned
Ha! It's started, I can't stop it now, this is just the reset, a whole new regeneration cycle, ooh. Taking a bit longer, just breaking it in. It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment; like breath on a mirror. Any moment now, he's a comin'. We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when CyanideStrike was me.

Bladenic

Ha! It's started, I can't stop it now, this is just the reset, a whole new regeneration cycle, ooh. Taking a bit longer, just breaking it in. It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment; like breath on a mirror. Any moment now, he's a comin'. We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when CyanideStrike was me.

Are you tripping on some major acid or?

Vitanimus

doctor who is trash.

LYpEqm2.gif

Kevyt

The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?

Are you tripping on some major acid or?

Does one need to be in some form of intoxication to write something like that?

Personally I find it quite creative, like a self reflection of some sort.

Vazduh

QS2BWzb.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Is your name change linked to something bigger than just being bored with it? This declaration has me curious what you chose and why.

On an unrelated note, I'm officially a member! Just in time for E3! Now I can make the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles appreciation thread that I've been wanting to make.

VegiHam

doctor who is trash.

LYpEqm2.gif
No, Vit, it is you who are trash.
Cyanide, you were fantastic.

And you know what?

So was I.

Oh shit, as a big Zelda fan, I'd love this! Where'd you get it?

Bought it at a local gameshop here in the Netherlands, seems like you can get it on amazon though.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005ML782K/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I spent the last 4 days having fun and doing NOTHING with regards to grad school. I have an 8 page draft i need to start/finish and a 10 page care plan to start/finish by tomorrow.

#help

I'm in a similar situation, fuck our lives =(

Kevyt

Well, yeah. Should I bring my drugged up philosophy notes out?

You kinda do, yeah.

Hey guys!

Have you all ever heard of creative writing?

You see. I had a friend in High School who was able to write super crazy short stories, and when I asked her if she was in drugs or something, she simply smiled and said "it's all about imagination"

Maybe CyanideStrike was drunk or something but my point is that it's possible to write something like that without being under the influence or drugs or something.

I dunno. :p

And...

No, just me coming to the end of my time.

Why do you say that?

berzeli

Banned
Um he's just quoting Doctor Who people. As per shitty gif from tumblr:
tumblr_mydsowV24g1qb6ikpo1_250.gif

He mentioned getting a new username at some point in this thread so I'm guessing he is just being slightly overdramatic about the entire thing.

Symphonia

Banned
Um he's just quoting Doctor Who people. As per shitty gif from tumblr:
tumblr_mydsowV24g1qb6ikpo1_250.gif

He mentioned getting a new username at some point in this thread so I'm guessing he is just being slightly overdramatic about the entire thing.
nofunallowed.mp3

I forgot I had to run it past you first. My bad.

Crayons

Banned
Hey guys!

Have you all ever heard of creative writing?

You see. I had a friend in High School who was able to write super crazy short stories, and when I asked her if she was in drugs or something, she simply smiled and said "it's all about imagination"

Maybe CyanideStrike was drunk or something but my point is that it's possible to write something like that without being under the influence or drugs or something.

Well yeah but I can only actually seriously talk about the universe while tripping balls

Kevyt

doctor who is trash.

LYpEqm2.gif

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

No, Vit, it is you who are trash.

Cyanide, you were fantastic.

And you know what?

So was I.

Eh, were you two up to something? Wink wink :p

I should clarify, sorry.
I meant on GAF.
I'm not actually sure why.

I see. I hope Kinsei can overcome her depression.

I don't wanna get ahead of myself here but I think one of my biggest fantasies is about to come true.

What kind of fantasy? If it's something sexual, I don't want to know, but good for you!

Otherwise, ignore my paranoia. Well, go for it! Do get ahead of yourself if it's something you really want. :)

Kevyt

You didn't answer my question good sir.

----->
No, just me coming to the end of my time.

Why do you say that?

I...I kinda wanna know, regardless...

Heh.
I just didn't want to be the first one to ask him about details and make myself look super thirsty. But who am I kidding I want to know too. :p I also don't want us to receive a warning too though...

Symphonia

Banned
You didn't answer my question good sir.

----->
Um, I'm just quoting Doctor Who people. As per shitty .GIF from Tumblr.

[INSERT .GIF HERE]

I mentioned getting a new username at some point in this thread so I was just being slightly overdramatic about the entire thing. But I didn't realise this was a no fun zone. Sorry, guys.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

links to vids

Kevyt

[INSERT .GIF HERE]

I mentioned getting a new username at some point in this thread so I was just being slightly overdramatic about the entire thing. But I didn't realise this was a no fun zone. Sorry, guys.

Oh, I don't watch Dr. who so I didn't get the reference. I also feel like you didn't catch my reference either.

You're spot on though. No fun is allowed here!

Jk. Don't say that. :p

We just didn't catch your reference, is all. :)

berzeli

Banned
nofunallowed.mp3

I forgot I had to run it past you first. My bad.

[INSERT .GIF HERE]

Why are you being combative, did you read something into my post or?

You made a reference to a fairly popular show, it only took two posts before someone picked up on it and I just explained said reference with more detail. Not sure how that is ruining your fun, but ok.

Kevyt

Why are you being combative, did you read something into my post or?

You made a reference to a fairly popular show, it only took two posts before someone picked up on it and I just explained said reference with more detail. Not sure how that is ruining your fun, but ok.

Party pooper! :p jk

Chill guys. It's okay Berzeli and Cyanide. It's just a testosterone rush talking.

Right guys? :D

Kevyt

^^ o: a decasome?

-------------------------

I wonder how garyBig is doing. Haven't seen him here for a while, ever since his awesome new haircut. I hope he's doing great.

I just wonder if he ever got around to meeting the guy he was chatting with.

Kevyt

Hmmmm... I was thirsting out at the supermarket today. Here I was thinking of going to one of those places where there's gogo dancers and stuff with some friends. I think it's best I don't go. I think I would have a sensory overload followed by a heart attack.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Figured I'd share some gay-related music in here for anyone chilling on Memorial Day (or May 25 for everyone not in the US).

I did a search of this OT and didn't see Steve Grand (singer with the semi-viral "All-American Boy" video) get mentioned. Perhaps he was mentioned in the last one because of his "naked" Ice Bucket Challenge video? Anyway, his album, "All American Boy," came out in the last couple of months, and to be honest, it was better than I expected. His most recent music video is for "Time," which is not my favorite song on the album but I think it's ok once it gets going (some people like it a lot). A fair number of his songs are more upbeat, fun, and playful
(occasionally sexually)
than what I shared here. I'd say the album is worth previewing via iTunes if you have a few moments.

Also, MIKA released his music video for the song I previously shared, "Good Guys," today. I don't think the video has any clear gay references (unlike the lyrics), but it has some pretty cool dance choreography. Given my general inability to read choreography, there's a strong chance I'm missing the gay story if there is one.

Hopefully some of you enjoy some of these
(even if it's only the naked ALS video)

Hmmmm... I was thirsting out at the supermarket today. Here I was thinking of going to one of those places where there's gogo dancers and stuff with some friends. I think it's best I don't go. I think I would have a sensory overload followed by a heart attack.

There are worse ways to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom