• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

don't knock it till you try it

dc08703a30.gif

joking...or am i? heh

Speaking of that gif. I remember how everyone was pointing how he bored he looked when he was really just nonplussed. He wrote an article talking about what led to that moment and how he was picked to go on stage. It's a cute read.

Kevyt

It's not for me.
And no, I don't think so. E3 thread with 40 gifs per page (50ppp) are enough already. I don't want to kill my browser, heh.

There are big twinks too, big as in fat. I think they were called cub tho.
But we could just rename them.
Oh wait, I got it now. The cub becomes the lion who is a bit lazy and can become a bit chubby because of that.
And the formerly known twunk will be the tiger. :)

Are you saying that all cubs are lazy? That's just wrong. That's completely misunderstanding cubs who don't have the will to do something productive. I also think that saying lions are lazy is also very wrong. They do go in hunts every once in a blue moon and protect their packs from intruders when they aren't sleeping.

Why is there so much misinformation out there towards big cats? There's a reason why most of them are in danger of extinction, and this doesn't help at all. Have we also considered the psychological damage to lion cubs and cubs in general when labeling them as lazy and chubby? They won't become fully realized lions because of that.

#BigCatAwareness #StopLionShaming #StopVerbalAbusetoCubs #LionsHaveFeelings.

Bladenic

I feel like not enough has been said about the new Tales game to be excited. Plus, there are so many releases, and Zestiria hasn't even made it out of Japan yet, so I think that's understandable.

Hmm...think you could tell me why you're excited for the Trails series? I know people were very excited when Trails in the Sky was announced for release a little while back (I guess that was the PC version?), but I don't think I know what makes the series special. Wikipedia didn't help very much.

Well I've only played Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky since that is the only one localized so far (barring the ones not part of the subseries that is Trails in the Sky which have apparently awful localization and are not as good anyway).

But it was a very charming game, turn-based RPG with a visible turn order (think FFX), well-developed world and characters, a cool chapter style story where each chapter you meet new people and solve a problem before you reach the end where everything comes together really nicely, good music, cute graphics, and a cliffhanger ending that I'm dying to see resolved. If you like JRPGs, it would be worth a play (available on Steam).

Trails of Cold Steel is set in the same world I believe. But it's PS3/Vita so the graphics are 3D and much more advanced, etc.

Well I've only played Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky since that is the only one localized so far (barring the ones not part of the subseries that is Trails in the Sky which have apparently awful localization and are not as good anyway).

But it was a very charming game, turn-based RPG with a visible turn order (think FFX), well-developed world and characters, a cool chapter style story where each chapter you meet new people and solve a problem before you reach the end where everything comes together really nicely, good music, cute graphics, and a cliffhanger ending that I'm dying to see resolved. If you like JRPGs, it would be worth a play (available on Steam).

Trails of Cold Steel is set in the same world I believe. But it's PS3/Vita so the graphics are 3D and much more advanced, etc.

I loved Trails in the Sky! The battle system was pretty traditional (nothing amazing, but still fun), but I adored the localization/writing/characters. Some of my favorites in JRPGs. The interaction between all the characters was amazing. Especially Estelle/Joshua/Olivier. Can't wait for Second Chapter!

I am just now realising how handsome Chris Pratt is.

What. Just now? :p

Bladenic

I loved Trails in the Sky! The battle system was pretty traditional (nothing amazing, but still fun), but I adored the localization/writing/characters. Some of my favorites in JRPGs. The interaction between all the characters was amazing. Especially Estelle/Joshua/Olivier. Can't wait for Second Chapter!

What. Just now? :p

Yeah, the localization/world/characters were the best part about it tbh

Randomly checked Grindr for the first time in a while last night and received a few messages... one of which was a 47 year old guy who sent messages:

"Hey"
"What are you looking for?"
-dick pic-
-ass pic-
-asshole pic (cheeks spread)-
-another dick pic-

one after another.

*shakes head*

I don't even know why I have it installed still.

Yea if you're looking for more than a 1 night stand, grindr can be disheartening for sure.

I uninstalled it and deleted my account. Not that I think hooking up is wrong or anything like that, I'm just in a place where I'd much rather date and the app wasn't facilitating that at all.

Some dude, unsolicited, asked if I'd go down on him as he'd yell at me to "now sissy that cock." I was slayed.

Yeah, the localization/world/characters were the best part about it tbh

Yeah for sure, the rest of the game was pretty average. Not bad by any means, but it was the writing/world/characters that really made it great for me. And dat ending tho...

Yea if you're looking for more than a 1 not stand, grindr can be disheartening for sure.

I uninstalled it and deleted my account. Not that I think hooking up is wrong or anything like that, I'm just in a place where I'd much rather date and the app wasn't facilitating that at all.

Some dude, unsolicited, asked if I'd go down on him as he'd yell at me to "now sissy that cock." I was slayed.

I should probably do the same (uninstall it). Sometimes I just get bored and want to see if I recognize anyone in the area, but I always end up just becoming annoyed and disappointed what some of the interactions I have with people on there.

LOL @ that last part... wtf?

Razmos

Absolute bullshit. Love how it completely focuses on gay males as well.

I also like how they go out of their way to say "THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK ON GAY PEOPLE, ONLY FACTS"
Sure, okay.

Gay men having more than 1000 partners? utter bull.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Definitely not an attack on gays. It says so right there!

Kevyt

A 1000 partners over a lifetime? Wow, I think that's too much and unrealistic?

How do you get anal cancer? Because of anal sex?

Huh.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Isn't this an old picture that was already discussed? It's made by the American Family Association or some similar despicable organisation. I don't really see the point in bringing it up.

I like when people bring things like these articles up because it shows how much wrong they can get on the information just for the sake of making their views "true".

Bladenic

Isn't this an old picture that was already discussed? It's made by the American Family Association or some similar despicable organisation. I don't really see the point in bringing it up.

The point was i was asking if it was total bullshit, but thanks for the moderation and being condescending

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Have I mentioned how much I love you?

<3

Yeah, it was a one-off (well, excluding the time before) thing. Most of my partners it's safe and protected. I just don't know if I'm crazy for immediately thinking "PEP!" the morning after. Ugh, I don't wanna go on that shit again...

why not? are there gnarly side effects or something?

Twinks don't have regenerative-limb capabilities, though.

they don't?

Alrus

I like when people bring things like these articles up because it shows how much wrong they can get on the information just for the sake of making their views "true".

I guess so, I just think these things don't deserve any more attention that they're getting, considering how stupid they are.

The point was i was asking if it was total bullshit, but thanks for the moderation and being condescending

Uh okay, wasn't being condescending but hey let me actually be now. You seriously need to ask if an infographic with "28% of gay men have more than 1000 partners and 83% more than 50" isn't total bullshit?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The conclusions they're suggesting from the mental health prevalence statistics are so ridiculous. That's like saying, "We went to 10 different prisons and found that the people in the prison with really nice TVs and occasional beach trips were still significantly dissatisfied with their living situation." Global news makes it impossible to not hear about the terrible injustices around the world and know that your environment is an exception. Also, looking at Wikipedia, in the Netherlands, same-sex marriage approval was 85% in 2013 and sexually active gay men still can't donate blood. Put straight people in a country where only 85% of their neighbors think they should be allowed to marry and that thinks their blood is too dangerous to use and let's see if they grow up feeling 100% ok. I also get the feeling, based on the tone of the rest of the image, that they are using that "increased risk of suicide" statistic as a sign of dysfunction, rather than oppression. The privilege of the people who put together that poster...

Heteronormativity causes problems, regardless of what the laws are.

Also, they need an editor because those typos are dumb.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I guess so, I just think these things don't deserve any more attention that they're getting, considering how stupid they are.

I think its alright to bring it up cause it lets others clears up for people who might be believing on those articles.

Bladenic

Uh okay, wasn't being condescending but hey let me actually be now. You seriously need to ask if an infographic with "28% of gay men have more than 1000 partners and 83% more than 50" isn't total bullshit?

hmm maybe, but i do know plenty with many so

Kevyt

I would regret that tattoo and I'm me, so don't do it!

Do you have anymore pictures where it's just you without the McDonald's cup? Like the first selfie you posted in previous OT. Otherwise it will look like I'm advertising McDonald's, instead of just being a tattoo about you.

I need to get a quote from this tattoo artist that my friend recommended.

I'm still waiting for the right person, but I don't feel like I'm in a rush since I have other priorities. On the plus side, I can chastise the people who claim to be against the "gay lifestyle" yet who've been more promiscuous than me.

Symphonia

Banned
Is it weird that I remember the name of every guy I've been with, even the one-night stands?
I remember the names of my first three, but only remember what the others looked like, except for my last one. He really was a special one, though, genuinely thought it was going to go somewhere. Until I opened my drunken mouth, of course. On that note, second night of going without a drink and I feel rough. I don't know whether it's the heat or withdrawal, but I'm sweating buckets.

DOWN

Banned
Do you have anymore pictures where it's just you without the McDonald's cup? Like the first selfie you posted in previous OT. Otherwise it will look like I'm advertising McDonald's, instead of just being a tattoo about you.

I need to get a quote from this tattoo artist that my friend recommended.
Me and the McD are one in the same

Ty4on

It's not for me.
And no, I don't think so. E3 thread with 40 gifs per page (50ppp) are enough already. I don't want to kill my browser, heh.

Download moar RAM. I feel like I have way too little with 8, but I'd never downgrade to 50ppp. Even my Vita can deal with that.
Absolute bullshit. Love how it completely focuses on gay males as well.
There is just way more data available for gay men. The table in the middle includes gay women though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"One and the same" is the correct form. "One in the same" is a bit like "should of" except you can interpret it to mean something similar where as "should of" makes no grammatical sense whatsoever.

DOWN

Banned
"One and the same" is the correct form. "One in the same" is a bit like "should of" except you can interpret it to mean something similar where as "should of" makes no grammatical sense whatsoever.
Oh, then no and that was an unintentional butchering

RIP me. English is my best subject and I thought I was safe from "should of" errors.

I remember the names of my first three, but only remember what the others looked like, except for my last one. He really was a special one, though, genuinely thought it was going to go somewhere. Until I opened my drunken mouth, of course. On that note, second night of going without a drink and I feel rough. I don't know whether it's the heat or withdrawal, but I'm sweating buckets.

You live in england. Heat is a foreign concept to your people. It's the withdrawals.

Just take it a day at a time.

Me and the McD are one in the same

Is that your way of saying your penis is shaped like the mcdonald's logo?

It's almost as bad as "PC", "don't generalize", and "everybody gotta be nice" culture. It's as if everyone got all sensitive all of a sudden.

Don't forget "outrage culture" and, of course, "SJW"

those gotdang millenials and their crybaby ice cream socials are tarnishing my traditional family values!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom