• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Oh god like a snuggie? This sounds magical and supplying us with a photo is only the gentlemanly thing to do. (I'm picturing it with a McDonalds Grimace pattern.)
I would be banned
Here, super old picture (7 years ago), it has faded a bit now.

28aHGo8.jpg
Don't know what it means but I like the style
I'd believe that you never received responses about that fact. But never any responses? Only true if you put no pictures up.
But what about a pic of me IN the blanket with sleeves?

Kidding anyway, no profiles on any dating/hook up sites.
Hey, some news that's related to two things I love, LGBT news and house music!

Producer 'Ten Walls'

If you want the thing dragon pointed out fixed there ya go

Kevyt

<Snip>

HippieHobo, did you ever decide if you were planning to go the Parade yourself?

That river place is gonna be full of stories to tell. :p

Congrats, I wish you the best with the guy you'll be meeting at the river place.

You're doing something that I would never be able to do myself, to hang out with your crush and his SO. You definitely want to go your own way during the parade and give them space. Other than that, the time that the three pf you spend together, try to see it as an opportunity to make a new friend.

Unfortunately I'll be busy this weekend and I most definitely won't go, unless things change but I doubt it. I always miss it. Once again, it took me by surprise, I keep thinking Pride is the weeek after E3 for some reason. Looks like I'll miss it again, darn.

VegiHam

So I thought I could handle my circumstances and I can't. I'm not strong enough and I'm terrified. It's stupid and childish but basically I can't go home any more. Home is gone. I'm alone and have no safety net and I didn't realise how scared I'd be. Any recommendations for how to calm down?

So I thought I could handle my circumstances and I can't. I'm not strong enough and I'm terrified. It's stupid and childish but basically I can't go home any more. Home is gone. I'm alone and have no safety net and I didn't realise how scared I'd be. Any recommendations for how to calm down?

What happened?

VegiHam

What happened?

Family all moved on. My siblings were living with a parent; so I had a place to go over uni holidays and stuff. Parent has moved across the border with a new partner and my bros have their own houses. It's not a sad thing or anything, it's actually all a good thing. I've been living away from home for two years so I figured it was no big deal but the sense that if I now fuck up it's all on me kinda hit me all at once and I wan't expecting it.

Kevyt

Family all moved on. My siblings were living with a parent; so I had a place to go over uni holidays and stuff. Parent has moved across the border with a new partner and my bros have their own houses. It's not a sad thing or anything, it's actually all a good thing. I've been living away from home for two years so I figured it was no big deal but the sense that if I now fuck up it's all on me kinda hit me all at once and I wan't expecting it.

So you don't have a place to live because all your family has moved? Or can you stay with some of them, like your brothers?

Symphonia

Banned
But you made it.
I did make it.

The sense of complete dependency is a scary thing, I know where you're coming from. It gets easier with time, though.

I can totally understand how that can be scary but try and think of it as a new chapter too. One where you can explore being totally independent and what not. I know it's easier said than done (and it probably all sounds like patronizing, trite Hallmark bs) but I think looking back when you're settled, the sense of growth and reward will be great.

VegiHam

So you don't have a place to live because all your family has moved? Or can you stay with some of them, like your brothers?
No, I live with housemates and have a place to stay. I've just lost the sense that I have somewhere to go if I mess up you know? Like, I have to be responsible for myself. I get that I need to grow up and handle it and I know I'll be OK I'm just panicking a bit.
The sense of complete dependency is a scary thing, I know where you're coming from. It gets easier with time, though.
Thanks man. How's tonight going so far?
I can totally understand how that can be scary but try and think of it as a new chapter too. One where you can explore being totally independent and what not. I know it's easier said than done (and it probably all sounds like patronizing, trite Hallmark bs) but I think looking back when you're settled, the sense of growth and reward will be great.
See, that's how I had been thinking. Up until about 7 this evening. But I got a text saying my family were all moved out back home and suddenly got scared.

Razmos

I sent a message to the guy I've been hooking up with on and off for the past year (who gives me the best sex I've ever had) to talk about Game of Thrones, and the conversation turned to other TV shows, and Netflix, and then onto anime, and during the whole conversation he called me his friend :)

It's a bit of a weird thing to be happy about, but friends are hard to come by for me. And all the time we've been hooking up i've been thinking that we would be really good friends because we have a lot in common in regards to games, films, tv shows, books ect and we'd always cuddle and talk about that stuff.

Plus it's awesome having him as a friend because he has his own place with a big tv and a big comfy bed ;P

I didn't want us to be random hookups who didn't know eachother, so friends with benefits is a big improvement :)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I sent a message to the guy I've been hooking up with on and off for the past year (who gives me the best sex I've ever had) to talk about Game of Thrones, and the conversation turned to other TV shows, and Netflix, and then onto anime, and during the whole conversation he called me his friend :)

It's a bit of a weird thing to be happy about, but friends are hard to come by for me. And all the time we've been hooking up i've been thinking that we would be really good friends because we have a lot in common in regards to games, films, tv shows, books ect and we'd always cuddle and talk about that stuff.

Plus it's awesome having him as a friend because he has his own place with a big tv and a big comfy bed ;P

I didn't want us to be random hookups who didn't know eachother, so friends with benefits is a big improvement :)

Forgive my ignorance, but what's preventing you two from testing out something other than friends than benefits, like a potential relationship? That said, I'm glad you have made an awesome friend!

Everything will be all right. There's tons of people who have had to do this before you and there will be many more after you.

Becoming independent is one of the biggest steps in life but it's not impossible. You've already managed to complete the hard part, now you just have to maintain. You got this, I believe in you. :)

Razmos

what makes it the best sex youve ever had
To keep it short, he's incredibly hot, loves cuddling, is a great kisser, is good at foreplay, very fun (pretty sure we've always laughed at least once), he knows when to be gentle and when... not to be, and he loves to compliment me ;)
I could go on but i'd probably get banned, haha

I mean he probably isn't all that great in the grand scheme of things, but in my limited experience he is definitely the best.

VegiHam

Relapsed. I just couldn't do a third night. I feel so weak and pathetic, but I needed it.
Ah, okay. D'ya feel better for it or?
Everything will be all right. There's tons of people who have had to do this before you and there will be many more after you.

Becoming independent is one of the biggest steps in life but it's not impossible. You've already managed to complete the hard part, now you just have to maintain. You got this, I believe in you. :)
Thanks Abso! I've probably got this, yeah. I should sleep and recharge I think.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Have bad sex with yourself to fix this problem.

What if bad sex with yourself was better than the sex you had with the one other guy you fucked?

That defeats the point of the hack!

Hnnngh I'm running errands outside and it's literally 99 degrees today. I feel like I wanna take everything off. Then shed off my skin, melt into a puddle and just evaporate.

To keep it short, he's incredibly hot, loves cuddling, is a great kisser, is good at foreplay, very fun (pretty sure we've always laughed at least once), he knows when to be gentle and when... not to be, and he loves to compliment me ;)

I mean he probably isn't all that great in the grand scheme of things, but in my limited experience he is definitely the best.

He sounds great. How'd you guys meet? Hopefully it'll blossom and grow into something deeper! (Ahaha that was a super gay sapfest of a sentence, I know.)

Goldrush

So in a couple of days I have a meetup/date(?) with a guy I'd been talking to for about a month off and on. We'll be going to the river that cuts through the city I live in (I've taken pictures that I posted earlier in the thread. This will be the first time I'll be
non-sexually
hanging out with a new guy since everything with my friend that I was crushing on who has gotten serious with another guy happened. I definitely feel like this will be good for me, and I want to try to get the most out of this experience, while still having no explicit expectations. I want to just enjoy this guys company and get to know him, and hope he'll do the same for me.

Speaking of friend and his boyfriend, the DC Pride Parade is coming up this weekend.

There's also a Pride Festival on Sunday so delay leaving if you can!

Razmos

He sounds great. How'd you guys meet? Hopefully it'll blossom and grow into something deeper! (Ahaha that was a super gay sapfest of a sentence, I know.)
Oh what a tale I could spin about the day we met, the weather that day, the nature of us bumping into each other and finding each other in this big ol' scary world.

It was a grindr hookup, I had been using it for 2 weeks or so but wasn't really talking to anyone, I saw him pop up and I'd never seen him before, and he was really close. I said Hi, we got to talking, he was moving in and had come down early to start getting the house ready. He was all alone in his new house and he wanted to get to know people, I headed over to say hi and be a good neighbour and.. yeah.
I'm not usually that risky when it comes to hookups (I don't do them at all usually), but i'm glad I did :p

Oh what a tale I could spin about the day we met, the weather that day, the nature of us bumping into each other and finding each other in this big ol' scary world.

It was a grindr hookup, I had been using it for 2 weeks or so but wasn't really talking to anyone, I saw him pop up and I'd never seen him before, and he was really close. I said Hi, we got to talking, he was moving in and had come down early to start getting the house ready. He was all alone in his new house and he wanted to get to know people, I headed over to say hi and be a good neighbour and.. yeah.
I'm not usually that risky when it comes to hookups (I don't do them at all usually), but i'm glad I did :p

Haha glad your gumption paid off there.

Vitanimus

pm me his details and nudes

Bladenic

Life Hack:

Have sex with one person and that person will technically always be the best sex you ever had.

girl im offended taht you think im a virgin, i just dont think ive had mind blowing good sex that makes me go "damn I wish i could fuck that person again"

I'd say my first bf was probably the best tbh

also this guy whom i wanted to become my fuck buddy is crushing and wanting to just hang out god i just want someone to fuck ever now and then sheesh (and i also just dont like him as more than that)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

aww :3

Forgive my ignorance, but what's preventing you two from testing out something other than friends than benefits, like a potential relationship? That said, I'm glad you have made an awesome friend!

I forget if I mentioned the whole story here, but the truth is that me and my friend that I've mentioned before started in a similar way as you. We ran into each other by chance on Grindr and met for (excellent) sex. When we were done we talked for a bit, and it turned out that we had a lot more in common than expected. By the time we met again, we had exchanged numbers and our talking had more talking about shows and games and how life was going than it had lewd talking. It was basically the purest form of "Friends with Benefits" that I had ever experienced between legitimately hanging out, cuddling and great sex.

In my case it took me awhile to realize my feelings because he was the first person who had made me feel that way, but by the time I was ready to talk to him and was working up the nerve on the subject, he had gotten swept off his feet by his current bf, and the rest is history. We're still good friends that reguarly talk and hang out, but there's no more benefits, and I still feel like I dropped the ball on starting a relationship, regardless as to how it may have turned out.

It's totally the aftermath of my situation talking, but if you DO feel like you may want something more, then yes, PLEASE say something to him. Don't be the new Barrylocke in a few months, lol. Of course if platonic is all you're feeling, then friends with benefits is a great setup on its own. Enjoy this situation for what you want out of it.

girl im offended taht you think im a virgin, i just dont think ive had mind blowing good sex that makes me go "damn I wish i could fuck that person again"

I'd say my first bf was probably the best tbh

also this guy whom i wanted to become my fuck buddy is crushing and wanting to just hang out god i just want someone to fuck ever now and then sheesh (and i also just dont like him as more than that)

Yeah, if you aren't on the same wavelength then don't go for that no matter how hot he is. Having sex with your crush who won't reciprocate the feelings, no matter the reason, is a bad idea that he shouldn't do, and it'll make things outside of the bed complicated and awkward for you.

Symphonia

Banned
Are you gonna try going cold turkey again or are you done with it for now?
I'm never not drinking again. I might as well just ride this train wreck to Hell and crash and burn at end. Unprotected sex, addicted to alcohol, lack of controlled diabetes, shit diet - yep, may as well kiss goodbye to hitting 30.

Kevyt

I'm never not drinking again. I might as well just ride this train wreck to Hell and crash and burn at end. Unprotected sex, addicted to alcohol, lack of controlled diabetes, shit diet - yep, may as well kiss goodbye to hitting 30.

You'll get to your thirties, don't worry. But if you continue like this you will regret it later and it will be too late to do anything.

If that's how you want to live your life, then fine. Just know you had the chance to change things but you didn't.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

This is 100% me. When I used to freeze plastic water bottles for lasting coldness, I would also play with the ice block inside with my tongue, spinning it around and licking it as best I could through the opening. It wasn't until I was 19 that someone freaked out when they saw me doing it and I realized they thought it looked sexual.

I still don't think of it as sexual, but I guess it does seem that way.

Bladenic

nah brah you can do it

gradually drink less. since you obviously love to drink start with like, 5 a night. then next week 4, etc.

instead of unprotected sex with anyone, try to focus on finding a mate who you can then fuck unprotected whenever (unless it's a girl then you better make sure she's popping them pills AT LEAST)

diabetes, um yeah you need to get that in check

shit diet - we all go through that and most have it. try to occasionally sub good things for bad things, at the least

Bladenic

Yeah, if you aren't on the same wavelength then don't go for that no matter how hot he is. Having sex with your crush who won't reciprocate the feelings, no matter the reason, is a bad idea that he shouldn't do, and it'll make things outside of the bed complicated and awkward for you.

This sounds super dickish i know, but i dunno that i've been on this side of the fence so far and it's kinda nice purely from a protected feelings and power kind of way (which again isn't a good way to look at things). usually it's me liking people who dont like me back, not the other way around.

i doubt i wont sleep with him again though. he's not even that hot, on my list he's actually pretty low but im not really looking or on sites right now so its nice to have a stead thing (but i know i need to make it clear i only want a fuck buddy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom