• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvmew

I just finished my last paper for my last class ever for university.

im in fucking shambles

im gonna cry all night

Nice! Can't wait to be there myself. Met with my advisor yesterday and confirmed I'm good to graduate next Spring - just 11 classes to go :3

Then the wonder of law school, woo hoooooo

Sai-kun

Banned
Congratulations! :)

What's up next for you Sai?

My girlfriend is moving here in August from NYC and we're gonna be taking the big step of moving in together :) just in time for our two year anniversary!

As far as career stuff goes...I'm not sure yet! But I'm looking forward to exploring my options.

Razmos

I'd probably be more interested (since I love Zelda, one of my fav series), but I'm not a fan of the Musou type of game. :( It's a cool leak though.
Hyrule Warriors was my game of 2014, and well into 2015 as well.

It was my first musou game, and I heard that even some people who hated musou games really liked it.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hyrule Warriors for the 3DS is the best leak ever. EVER.

Leaks make me sad. They make me sad in particular for Nintendo because their event is pre-recorded, so I don't think there's really anything they can change now or some cute humorous way they can make fun of themselves/Tecmo Koei about the leak. That said...

I'm so excited that Wind Waker characters are finally announced! I'd really rather not buy Hyrule Warriors 3DS, but this is the thing I wanted the most in that game (plus a WW stage). I really hope they become standalone DLC, but if not...I think I might be prepared to buy the 3DS version for those characters alone. I also hope that this means some kind of patch is coming to the Wii U that adds anything else put in the 3DS one.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

The framerate wasn't too hot on Wii U so I wonder how the 3DS will handle the framerate and how much sacrifices might be made for a decent performance.

Downgraded visuals? Duh
Lower enemy numbers? Definitely if they want the performance
Tons of pop in? I think I saw a bit of that on the trailer

Looking at the framerate and sacrifices made for the Warrior games on 3DS makes me wonder how much they will dumb it down.

Razmos

Leaks make me sad. They make me sad in particular for Nintendo because their event is pre-recorded, so I don't think there's really anything they can change now or some cute humorous way they can make fun of themselves/Tecmo Koei about the leak. That said...

I'm so excited that Wind Waker characters are finally announced! I'd really rather not buy Hyrule Warriors 3DS, but this is the thing I wanted the most in that game (plus a WW stage). I really hope they become standalone DLC, but if not...I think I might be prepared to buy the 3DS version for those characters alone. I also hope that this means some kind of patch is coming to the Wii U that adds anything else put in the 3DS one.
I said so in the actual thread, but if you watch the trailer, the cutscene of Tetra opening a chest is in Wii-U graphics.

Obviously we know that Tetra is coming to the Wii-U version (if you have the 3DS version), but the Golden Ocarina that comes from the chest is not in the Wii-U version, and neither is the remixed Wind Waker music.

This suggests to me that the Wii-U version is getting an expansion with the new content featured in the 3DS version, and you get it for free (or heavily discounted) if you have the 3DS version.

it's like the initial situation with the Mewtwo DLC in smash and people thinking you had to have both copies of the game to get Mewtwo.

Kinsei

Banned

Eh. They'll have to lower the enemy count and even then I doubt the frame-rate will be any more stable than the Wii U version. I guess it's like Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D where it's nice if you don't have the home console the game is on.

Hopefully there's a way to get the new characters without buying the 3DS version since there's no way I'm getting it.

DOWN

Banned
Ratchet and Clank for PS4 looks sooooo nice. Only $40, too. Definitely picking that up!

I've played but never bought an entry in this series, but y'all know how filthy I get with graphics like this:

NijO80I.gif

Razmos

lmao what a sexually confusing blog
tumblr_np8nnjcohk1qlr3h8o1_500.jpg
Nothing is more confusing than Sudowoodo, I still think he's a grass type occasionally.

Anyway, in unrelated news, marriage equality is ruining the sanctity of marriage
A Christian couple in Australia are threatening to get a divorce. And it’s all gay people’s fault.
Nick Jensen and his wife Sarah (pictured) have been blissfully married for the past 10 years.
“We were married at 21 after being high-school sweethearts for several years before that,” Jensen recently writes in a new op-ed published by the Canberra CityNews. “In fact, my wife is the only woman I have ever loved, the mother of our children, my perfect match.”
“But later this year,” he continues, “we may be getting a divorce.”

Jensen insists the reason for their divorce “has nothing to do with the state of our marriage.”
So what’s the problem then?
“As Christians, we believe marriage is not a human invention,” Jensen explains. “Our view is that marriage is a fundamental order of creation. Part of God’s intimate story for human history … My wife and I, as a matter of conscience, refuse to recognize the government’s regulation of marriage if its definition includes the solemnization of same sex couples.”
And this, Jensen says, is why they may be forced to legally dissolve their union.

I've played but never bought an entry in this series, but y'all know how filthy I get with graphics like this:

NijO80I.gif

Game looks incredible. Where are those other gifs from that you posted? I didn't see some of those shots in the 8 minute demo. Is there an actual trailer I missed?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I said so in the actual thread, but if you watch the trailer, the cutscene of Tetra opening a chest is in Wii-U graphics.

Obviously we know that Tetra is coming to the Wii-U version (if you have the 3DS version), but the Golden Ocarina that comes from the chest is not in the Wii-U version, and neither is the remixed Wind Waker music.

This suggests to me that the Wii-U version is getting an expansion with the new content featured in the 3DS version, and you get it for free (or heavily discounted) if you have the 3DS version.

it's like the initial situation with the Mewtwo DLC in smash and people thinking you had to have both copies of the game to get Mewtwo.

Good observation. Can't believe I didn't notice the sudden jump in resolution and quality. What I mostly want is the ability to switch between characters that the 3DS version seems to have (as well as the second screen functionality of the 3DS version as an option). It could easily come in a patch. That would probably cheapen the strategy a bit, but it would also make it less frustrating.

Game looks incredible. Where are those other gifs from that you posted? I didn't see some of those shots in the 8 minute demo. Is there an actual trailer I missed?

Voilà!

Meicyn

Gold Member
Umm... I know, I know, opinions and all that, still, there is plenty of that trademark Wachowski cheese.

Still the show is better thus far (episode 2) than I feared but it hasn't given me any reason to binge the rest of it. Might watch the rest after Orphan Black is done, which hits basically the same notes as Sens8 (urgh, that title) but does it better.
Going to join up in the lack of enthusiasm... honestly, I'm not a fan of Sens8. Quite frankly, I haven't enjoyed anything from the Wachowskis in a very long time.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06...pic-faceplant-look-it-moves-by-adi-tantimedh/

Reminds me of:

tumblr_n686i9ft561qbdw1zo4_1280.jpg

Which originated from this drawing, I believe.

PbLdVfb.jpg

Just noticed they're doing this in-front of one of those "you're all gonna go to hell" crazies. Brilliant.

Reddit just banned a handful of harassing sub-reddits. One of them was /r/neogaf with the f and g switching places.

Thought I'd mention it since I know at one point they stalked this thread.

I didn't even know that place existed till I found out through their comments on my youtube channel that some of my stuff was posted there. Not that I engaged or cared really. (It's people tossing their time being salty and stuff, so, whatever.) Still, it's nice to see reddit being proactive.

Menaged

You all should take a gander and watch sens8 on netflix

tumblr_nplpj7JQWO1r6vy8ho2_250.gif
tumblr_npl40uZfLT1qecd6uo2_250.gif

Show is really neat, it's really heavy on characterls and sorta-romantic but not cheesy. So great.

I've just finished episode 2.
Damnnnn at Lito and his boyfriend.
I was also grinning during the entire dance scene. It was simply great.

I really do enjoy the show so far. I know people like to harp on the Whicowski's writing, but I guess I'm not sensitive to it, since I enjoy their efforts. I didn't watch Jupiter Ascending, but I loved Cloud Atlas.

How many people there are now whining about their free speech being trampled upon?

Tons. I love all the people complaining about the loss of r/fatpeoplehate. A group of people who hate others based on appearance alone, and can't tell the difference between 10 pounds overweight and 100 pounds overweight.

Ty4on

Tons. I love all the people complaining about the loss of r/fatpeoplehate. A group of people who hate others based on appearance alone, and can't tell the difference between 10 pounds overweight and 100 pounds overweight.

You'd think they'd know from all the pictures they've seen.

Just got back from my vacation, took quite a few photos but I really liked this selfie I took at the hotel gym. Progress, woohoo. Summer is finally here.

FA0GDl4.jpg

Hey guys I'm probably leaving GAF for a while/indefinitely, just thought I'd leave a post so it's known that it's a deliberate decision and that my cat isn't eating my face right now. Have a good life and stuff you all are pretty cool and nice people.

Dany

Banned
Hey guys I'm probably leaving GAF for a while/indefinitely, just thought I'd leave a post so it's known that it's a deliberate decision and that my cat isn't eating my face right now. Have a good life and stuff you all are pretty cool and nice people.

Bye! You're a great contribution to this thread and I'd hate to see you leave permanently. See you in another life brotha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom