• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
My face is so cold. :( I hate this.

repenT

I think my favorite is when all of them combine. As of now, I'm trying to figure out what that could mean in the professional world.

i have a feeling it has something to do with tumblr

Right, add me to the list of people finishing off school work. Just completed my surprisingly fun research project. I still need to proof read and submit it but I've essentially finished my second year of Uni now.

Congrats!

are you gerls excited for e3 this year?

excited for sony, obv. kingdom hearts 3, final fantasy 15 (is this going to be there), final fantasy spin off rumors, last guardian, ape escape 4, shenmue 3 exclusive

nintendo - zelda and like whatever cool exclusive they have in development.

microform lol

people talking about dicks in the gaf thread

what

Hi everyone nice to meet you all! (v^‿^)

Hi there :)

Kevyt

I've been binge-watching The 100 on Netflix. It's really good. There's a nice kiss scene between two very prominent characters (one of them is the main character) in the second season - a lesbian kiss scene. I totally saw it coming, but then what happened afterwards between them totally broke my heart.

I totally recommend this show. Season 1 is on Netflix, and Season 2 should come up to Netflix soon. I'm excited for Season 3.

Hey guys I'm probably leaving GAF for a while/indefinitely, just thought I'd leave a post so it's known that it's a deliberate decision and that my cat isn't eating my face right now. Have a good life and stuff you all are pretty cool and nice people.

You don't happen to have a cat like this right? :p

tinder-tiger-feat.jpg

Wishing you the best in your life endeavors! I hope that probably and while part means you'll stop by some time. Your posts were always so insightful. Be safe, have fun, enjoy life and be happy! :)

Hi everyone, I was checking my email this morning and found myself with this shiny new account. And just in time for E3 to boot! I filled out that questionnaire thingamajig too.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Wisconsin
Where Do You Live? See above. Looking to move to Seattle after college.
How Old Are you? 19 years young.
Favorite Type of Music? J-Pop (Utada Hikaru, Namie Amuro, Perfume)
Profession or Career interest? Starting IT classes this fall after a dismal freshman year with an art major. Trying to start off on the right foot this time!
Favorite video game(s)? WoW, Hearthstone, Guild Wars 2
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Early morning runs, drawing (not as much as I'd like to be), and baking for the fam. I try to hit up Friday Night Magic every week as well.

Nice to meet you all! (v^‿^)

Hello there young one, welcome! :)

Let me tell you that you have one badass username. Congrats on getting your Gaf account approved. Yeah, it takes a while but it's worth it.

Guild Wars 2 is an amazing game, but I can't say the same about WoW and Hearthstorne :p

Baking, that's nice. I wish I could bake. Friday Night Magic? *Googles*

Once again, welcome! :)

RM8

Hi everyone, I was checking my email this morning and found myself with this shiny new account. And just in time for E3 to boot! I filled out that questionnaire thingamajig too.

Your gender? Male
Profession or Career interest? Starting IT classes this fall after a dismal freshman year with an art major. Trying to start off on the right foot this time!
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Early morning runs, drawing (not as much as I'd like to be), and baking for the fam. I try to hit up Friday Night Magic every week as well.

Nice to meet you all! (v^‿^)
Welcome! Favorite Perfume song?
---

I'm on a mission to get into a MOBA. I tried Magicka: Wizard Wars and I sucked at it, lol. I downloaded Heroes of the Storm and I found it much better, and then I'm currently downloading Smite because third person + WASD make it sound more like my kind of game.

Pirabear

Banned
I'm usually pretty embarrassed asking for sources, but here we are. <_<;;

Your gender? Male

Nice to meet you all! (v^&#8255;^)

Hi! Love Perfume.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

fwiw, Seattle has some nice areas to run, Magic nights and board game cafes in the gayborhood, and occasional jpop/kpop DJ nights in the area. :)

VegiHam

Your gender? Male

Sup newbro. Cool lion pic.

Symphonia

Banned

Your gender? Male

Good morning to you, good sir, hope to see you around more often. We need some new blood in here.

Zalasta

I live near SF, but not in it. I could keep my eyes open for it though. What's the publication and which issue?

You might have some luck in the SF BayGaf thread.

Sorry, I posted this yesterday then promptly forgot about it.

It's the Pride issue of Left Magazine, supposedly it is being released this week. Since it's LGBT publication, I figure it's better if I asked here. Anyway, thanks for considering, let me know!

2015- KH: Unchained
2016- KH Dream Drop Distance HD
2017- KH 3

That's certainly possible. I hope KH 1.5 and 2.5 are boxed together in a HD collection for PS4. Announcement at E3 pls. It just makes sense to do that since KH3 will be on the system as well. And I hope they include DDD HD in that as well, but knowing SE, it'll be a separate release.

Alrus

I'm just studying because I have an oral exam (that's either super nice or super awful depending on who you ask) monday morning. I hate those so much, they make me so stressed.

red13th

Your gender? Male

Welcome and check MagicGAF out too, we already have a bunch of lettersgaffers there :D

Wulfric

Hello! Nice to meet you! Seattle is an cool choice for an eventual destination. Any particular reason(s) you want to move there?
It's been a couple years since I've visited, but I really enjoyed my time in the city and found myself at home by the water. Everyone's fashion game was on point, at least in downtown. I'm right on Lake Michigan, and I would be really bummed out if I lived far from a body of water.
fwiw, Seattle has some nice areas to run, Magic nights and board game cafes in the gayborhood, and occasional jpop/kpop DJ nights in the area. :)
Good to hear. I want to stop by Card Kingdom and Kinokuniya Books next time I'm visiting. Do you have any favorites I should check out?
Guild Wars 2 is an amazing game, but I can't say the same about WoW and Hearthstorne :p
Lol, you have no idea. Blizzard has me in the palm of their hand. I have most of the Collector's Editions and a Gamestop standee languishing in my closet. I don't have anywhere to put it though.
Welcome! Favorite Perfume song?
Spring of Life gets me on my feet from time to time...
Sup newbro. Cool lion pic.
Thanks, it's Ajani from Magic the Gathering. It'll have to do until I find an artist to commission. Maybe FurryGAF would know?

daripad

So yesterday I got very drunk and i grabbed my best friend's crotch before I fell asleep, I'm hoping that he doesn't remember that, as he took my hand off him lol

I ended up hugging him and that's how I could finally fell asleep, best sleep ever

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Good to hear. I want to stop by Card Kingdom and Kinokuniya Books next time I'm visiting. Do you have any favorites I should check out?

Well, I don't actually play any of this stuff myself, but I know of the more popular places by reputation: there's Raygun Lounge and Phoenix Comics for tabletop and Magic, along with a couple of bars/restaurants in the same neighborhood that offer game nights. I've heard great stuff about Blue Highway in upper Queen Anne, too, but that might be a little out of the way depending on where you'd normally be.

So yesterday I got very drunk and i grabbed my best friend's crotch before I fell asleep, I'm hoping that he doesn't remember that, as he took my hand off him lol

I ended up hugging him and that's how I could finally fell asleep, best sleep ever

I'm glad I can say with confidence that the only time I've ever gotten handsy with someone while drunk, it was someone that I would also get handsy with (at the time) while sober too.

Wulfric

Well, I don't actually play any of this stuff myself, but I know of the more popular places by reputation: there's Raygun Lounge and Phoenix Comics for tabletop and Magic, along with a couple of bars/restaurants in the same neighborhood that offer game nights. I've heard great stuff about Blue Highway in upper Queen Anne, too, but that might be a little out of the way depending on where you'd normally be.

Oh, I'm sure there will be no shortage of places to play Magic, just a shortage of time.

There's a Calligraphic Abstraction exhibit at the SAM that will still be on view when I'm visiting in August. I'm making it a point to check out some art while I'm there. Our local museum is under renovation until fall, as luck would have it.

Ok. It's time to head over to my friends place to head up to DC.
It's time to celebrate Pride.
It's time to meet my friends boyfriend.
It's time to have a good time and not be a physical mess.
It may or may not be time to wear a speedo.

superthumb.jpg

Have a good weekend everyone in Letter GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom