• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

I'd explain but others would accuse me of baiting. All the details are on this page though should you wish to read up on my hijinx.

there's kind of a difference when you're actively going against the good advice of people in this thread to lay low with the alcohol and other substances and instead decide to post about it and seemingly promote it as an ok thing to do.

Symphonia

Banned
there's kind of a difference when you're actively going against the good advice of people in this thread to lay low with the alcohol and other substances and instead decide to post about it and seemingly promote it as an ok thing to do.
When did I promote it? If you actually read my posts, rather than just jump on your high horse, you'd see I even questioned whether switching alcohol for coke was a good thing or not. But, no, you just assume I'm glorifying being an alcoholic. As for just 'going against the good advice' - you think I'm just ignoring it? Do you not realise just how hard it is for me to go a night without alcohol? I don't like the fact I'm like this, but this is what an addiction or dependency does to you.

Oh nice, DmC is discounted, time to double-dip and get into the best DMC game after DMC3 again.
:p

http://store.steampowered.com/app/220440/

tumblr_md4qw9tHBB1r7i5gpo1_500.gif

I gotta be honest here. Dante's body is one of the reasons why I want to play that game. :X I have it on PS+ for PS3, but maybe they will give out the PS4 version for free later. The definitive edition and stuff.

I'd explain but others would accuse me of baiting. All the details are on this page though should you wish to read up on my hijinx.

Actually I'm the only one really accusing you of baiting. And you abso-fucking-lutely WERE baiting with bullshit like

>> "Hey guys I'm gonna do something else dangerous and addictive other than alcohol, that's cool right?" "

>> "Oh what?"

>> "Just a few lines. Heh. Don't worry about it. I'm not going to tell you what exactly so that someone will push the issue out of concern, I'm only going to say a few lines so people know its some hardcore shit!"

Look I get it, addiction is hard to deal with. But maybe don't do coy shit like asking people if fucking cocaine (or whatever it was) is a better substitute. You fucking know its not. The only reason to ask that in the way you did is to extract concern and sympathy. Which you could already get. And then when someone asks you what the substance is you again play coy by refusing to state what it is, but that it is something you do lines of. And then tell them not to worry. Because you want them to worry. Which is why you asked if it was fine to do the substance,and also refused to mention the substance except for the fact that it was done in lines, so that people would get the image of a dangerous hard drug and push the issue. You wanted something like "LINES? OMG THAT'S COCAINE ISNT IT. NO DONT DO IT BIFORCE. WE LUB U BBY".

Dany

Banned
are you talking about cocaine

When did I promote it? If you actually read my posts, rather than just jump on your high horse, you'd see I even questioned whether switching alcohol for coke was a good thing or not. But, no, you just assume I'm glorifying being an alcoholic. As for just 'going against the good advice' - you think I'm just ignoring it? Do you not realise just how hard it is for me to go a night without alcohol? I don't like the fact I'm like this, but this is what an addiction or dependency does to you.

Have you reached out to a doctor or a rehab clinic? You're smart enough to recognize the signs, moreso than other people I know, so act :)

Actually I'm the only one really accusing you of baiting. And you abso-fucking-lutely WERE baiting with bullshit like

>> "Hey guys I'm gonna do something else dangerous and addictive other than alcohol, that's cool right?" "

>> "Oh what?"

>> "Just a few lines. Heh. Don't worry about it. I'm not going to tell you what exactly so that someone will push the issue out of concern, I'm only going to say a few lines so people know its some hardcore shit!"

Look I get it, addiction is hard to deal with. But maybe don't do coy shit like asking people if fucking cocaine (or whatever it was) is a better substitute. You fucking know its not. The only reason to ask that in the way you did is to extract concern and sympathy. Which you could already get. And then when someone asks you what the substance is you again play coy by refusing to state what it is, but that it is something you do lines of. And then tell them not to worry. Because you want them to worry. Which is why you asked if it was fine to do the substance,and also refused to mention the substance except for the fact that it was done in lines, so that people would get the image of a dangerous hard drug and push the issue. You wanted something like "LINES? OMG THAT'S COCAINE ISNT IT. NO DONT DO IT BIFORCE. WE LUB U BBY".

oop

Like I said before, realizing you have an issue is only a small step, you have to take action. Going on GAF while on substances and being aggressive isn't a good way to go about things.

lawd

Step away from the computer and talk to someone who can actually help you. This thread will only fuel your addictive personality with its revolving door of genuine concern and (every time you come back in an even worse state) well-earned contempt.

listen to the gays, we know a mess when we see one

Razmos

Hi can I join your thread please
Welcome! :3

lawd

Step away from the computer and talk to someone who can actually help you. This thread will only fuel your addictive personality with its revolving door of genuine concern and (every time you come back in an even worse state) well-earned contempt.

This is pretty much my thoughts on the matter.

Crayons

Banned
lawd

this is right

biforce i totally feel for you because i'm a substance abuser myself but like

cocaine and alcohol are stupid, if you're gonna abuse substance abuse something that isn't gonna kill you
and no, don't do heroin either

royalan

>> "Oh what?"

If only this thread could be this honest when people come in spamming their crazy sex/stalking stories.

Any of you guys know of any good/must-buy summer deals on Steam? Insanely busy with uni so I'm kind of out of the loop in the gaming world. Probably gonna get Freedom Planet at least.

Alrus

So far there's nothing on the steam sale that I want to buy, I'll check it every day but I don't think I really need any new games right now.

Video games are trash, hope this helps

crypt of the necrodancer is good

Don't lie, you're excited for Halo 5 even though 4 was underwhelming at best.

Sai-kun

Banned
im so fucKIngjkas mad about Halo 5!!!!!

fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lfkajhs;fja;slkfj

ahjlksfjasf

i'm mad about video games

fake edit: for real im upset that halo 5 seems so cool story wise

Kater

Banned
Dante's delicious body and the Aquila weapon are the only good things to come out of that game.

I gotta be honest here. Dante's body is one of the reasons why I want to play that game. :X I have it on PS+ for PS3, but maybe they will give out the PS4 version for free later. The definitive edition and stuff.

I found it genuinely more interesting in both gameplay and (weird ass) story as 1, 2 and 4 tbh.

*shrugs*

And the sexy young Dante is just the cherry on top. ;)

Kevyt

Almost done with the day. Alas, nothing happened.

I change the theme color to black and Gaf feels like a whole new and different site. It's amazing.

i failed at that belly button challenge

It looks as if you were doing something else instead.

Why not shirtless?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Yup, that's kind of why I want to play it, too (though playing a bit via a friend's PS3 actually was pretty fun). I was disappointed when I learned this game doesn't have a shirtless costume like in the opening scene, but the tank/vest/whatever-you-want-to-call-it one is good enough, I suppose.

Your man Steve Raider plays games

tumblr_npoksecjkK1sdtvflo1_540.jpg

This is nice. (y)

Hi can I join your thread please

Hello!

Almost done with the day. Alas, nothing happened.

I'm glad to hear it! Sucks that you had to deal with that stuff, but I'm really happy it turned out ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom