• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swapped my nightly alcohol intake for something else to give me a buzz. Good? Bad? I dunno, but it feels great.

Ahh, it's just a few lines, I'll be fine, I don't do it all the time.

XKDb4Z7.gif

You ever consider checking into a rehab clinic?

I think he should try literally anything else before a rehab clinic, with the exception being AA. Like AA should be the last thing, because its fucking awful and ineffective. Probably counter-effective in many cases. Many rehab clinics in my limited experience in dealing with family addicts are also scam shitholes that will simply connect you with other addicts who will then be able to show you how to get some harder stuff the next time you feel like falling off the wagon.

Kevyt

Tomorrow is gonna be a day that will definitely test me.

There is group from the church that I used to go to that will come to my house/near it since they're having an event. One of the pastors will definitely be here and other important church people who have ministries.

Last time I talked to that pastor guy it didn't end very well. Some of the people coming tomorrow came to visit me once hoping to encourage me to go to church and participate and be a good Christian. I didn't tell them anything other than having a busy schedule hence I couldn't go. I didn't have the courage to tell them I was an atheist.

If they start preaching to me tomorrow and start asking questions, I will not hold back.

They're great people but I don't agree with them one bit. They already know I'm explosive when having discussions about religion amd certain topics and I mostly worry about the pastor dude and my father. My father has a ministry and is in charged in helping them out. I have to be there because I have to help them, well my father asked me to do something that might be helpful for their event. ;_;

My father could lose his ministry if they find out his son is not straight. It's interesting because they have some weird rules about who can have a ministry position and such. I hope the topic doesn't come up. I hope I don't go berserk if it does, lol.

I rather I was going to Pride but at least I'll be busy for the rest of the day so I won't be there for the whole thing.

So a Saturday morning with my fundamentalist Christians friends/acquaintances who hold the bible at literal (sometimes, lol) value. It's gonna be fun, yay.

Can't wait for Next week to come, and E3 especially.

Anyone else here play MegaTenIV on 3DS? I'm really liking the game but garrrd I'm so ready for it to freaking end already. (just got to the part where I killed all the whites.)

This happens to me with games all the time. I enjoy them but towards the end I get so anxious about cleaning up my backlog, that I just want the game to end before it's already over.

Anyone else here play MegaTenIV on 3DS? I'm really liking the game but garrrd I'm so ready for it to freaking end already. (just got to the part where I killed all the whites.)

This happens to me with games all the time. I enjoy them but towards the end I get so anxious about cleaning up my backlog, that I just want the game to end before it's already over.

I'm a huge SMT fan, and I loved SMT4. But it's true that the games do get pretty lengthy, so I can see how it gets fatiguing near the end.

Just got into where I'm staying. Was hoping to head out tonight but it may not happen, especially since we aren't close to the Metro.

Kevyt

I'm a huge SMT fan, and I loved SMT4. But it's true that the games do get pretty lengthy, so I can see how it gets fatiguing near the end.

Just got into where I'm staying. Was hoping to head out tonight but it may not happen, especially since we aren't close to the Metro.

Hmmm... If you would have gotten earlier you could have pretty much walk/take bus into any metro station and go anywhere.

You guys should check out the Green Lantern and Nellys!

Hmmm... If you would have gotten earlier you could have pretty much walk/take bus into any metro station and go anywhere.

You guys should check out the Green Lantern and Nellys!

Yeah, we left at 6 but we had to stop and grab stuff locally first. We're actually in Arlington so stations and such are in less supply from what I can tell.

Crayons

Banned
Ahh, it's just a few lines, I'll be fine, I don't do it all the time.

listen biforce, as a fellow substance abuser, and as someone who is not sober at the present time, i think you should pls be careful with that shit. yayo aint nothin to fuck with

i get that everyone has their vices, everyone got something to give them that rush, to make them feel good, but cocaine and alcohol are about as bad as you can get.

DOWN

Banned
Tomorrow is gonna be a day that will definitely test me.

There is group from the church that I used to go to that will come to my house/near it since they're having an event. One of the pastors will definitely be here and other important church people who have ministries.

Last time I talked to that pastor guy it didn't end very well. Some of the people coming tomorrow came to visit me once hoping to encourage me to go to church and participate and be a good Christian. I didn't tell them anything other than having a busy schedule hence I couldn't go. I didn't have the courage to tell them I was an atheist.

If they start preaching to me tomorrow and start asking questions, I will not hold back.

They're great people but I don't agree with them one bit. They already know I'm explosive when having discussions about religion amd certain topics and I mostly worry about the pastor dude and my father. My father has a ministry and is in charged in helping them out. I have to be there because I have to help them, well my father asked me to do something that might be helpful for their event. ;_;

My father could lose his ministry if they find out his son is not straight. It's interesting because they have some weird rules about who can have a ministry position and such. I hope the topic doesn't come up. I hope I don't go berserk if it does, lol.

I rather I was going to Pride but at least I'll be busy for the rest of the day so I won't be there for the whole thing.

So a Saturday morning with my fundamentalist Christians friends/acquaintances who hold the bible at literal (sometimes, lol) value. It's gonna be fun, yay.

Can't wait for Next week to come, and E3 especially.
Whoah good luck. At least you'll have something to worship with me on Sunday when the conferences start.

Kevyt

just tell them youre too busy for church and that youre straight

problem solved

Yup, that's my plan.

Whoah good luck. At least you'll have something to worship with me on Sunday when the conferences start.

Bethesda's conference. What else do they have in show other than Fallout 4? I think that's pretty much all they will be showing.

inb4 Fallout 4 will come to the PS3 and 360 "at a later date" - development handled by another team outside Bethesda. Similar to Titanfall for the X1 and 360.

I'm calling it now.

But Monday is where the real deal will happen. Sony has to go out with all their big guns, including TLG.

Edit: I never understood why the English language forces you to Capitalize the first letter of days (Sunday, Monday, etc) and lower case "sunday watching e3" is wrong. Grammar and Spelling check on Google Chrome and pretty much every other grammar/spelling software will tell you sunday is wrong and recommend or auto capitalize it. I just find that interesting.

DOWN

Banned
Bethesda's conference. What else do they have in show other than Fallout 4? I think that's pretty much all they will be showing.

inb4 Fallout 4 will come to the PS3 and 360 "at a later date" - development handled by another team outside Bethesda. Similar to Titanfall for the X1 and 360.

I'm calling it now.

But Monday is where the real deal will happen. Sony has to go out with all their big guns, including TLG.

Edit: I never understood why the English language forces you to Capitalize the first letter of days (Sunday, Monday, etc) and lower case "sunday watching e3" is wrong. Grammar and Spelling check on Google Chrome and pretty much every other grammar/spelling software will tell you sunday is wrong and recommend or auto capitalize it. I just find that interesting.
No! A Bethesda staff member posted on GAF that it won't come to PS3 and 360. Have faith

I suppose besides the 20minutes of Fallout 4 gameplay, they will have Doom and perhaps the redone Prey 2 or Dishonored 2? Who knows?

Crayons

Banned
I completely agree
no seriously though i know I'm not sober right now but I want to meet her and I want to actually be her friend. I want Lana del Rey to be my friend. I should buy like VIP tickets and then get her number and whenever she's in New York I can be like Lizzy baby my mom cooked a nice meal, come over and we can do drugs together

I was 30 hours in before I dropped it because of exams and thesis. When I got back into it again, I've already forgotten where everything was. So, I dropped the game alltogether. Maybe next time.

I finally got Splatoon, yay!

Mine should arrive by Tuesday <3

Also, good luck to Hobo, may the force be with you.

Razmos

Went to my best friends BBQ yesterday. Was a lot of fun. Met his girlfriend for the first time who was visiting from New Jersey in the US, she was awesome, we became fast friends.

I played Cards Against Humanity for the first time which was hilarious, and I brought my Wii U over and we all played Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros and Splatoon, there was a lot of shouting, haha.

Symphonia

Banned
Dude me too! High five! Stayed up partying till 6AM cus one of my housemates leaves town tomorrow. How did your night end up?
I'd explain but others would accuse me of baiting. All the details are on this page though should you wish to read up on my hijinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom