• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

DOA? Isn't that the game with a bunch of semi naked women fighters that panders to heterosexual males? :S

I'll take Street Fighter and MK over DOA any day.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
wtf is that red thing on the right? Is it supposed to be DOA's Dural?

Alpha 152 is a Kasumi clone which is planned to be mass produced for obvious reasons. There has been clone experiments on DOA since DOA2 but this one is the first to actually look different than Kasumi since its obviously jelly like. Also VF characters on DOA are nice.

Jacky looks good on DOA
jacky_bryant_c11__dead_or_alive_5_last_round_by_xkamsonx-d8jbhx4.png

DOA is starting to do gay fan service. So progressive!

And DOA provocative outfits are mostly DLC so I dont get the issue when there is casual outfits for everyone.

EDIT: Lets keep tag teaming against the non believers Leona!
98df75cb4e.gif

DOA is the best fighting game after Smash.

In what universe is this true? Don't even try with this tired-ass shade from 2001.

DOA has one of the most diverse and engaged player bases of all the fighters, most of whom couldn't care less about the shameless titty-lation.

The series has outgrown its reputation.

hitomi_finsher_gif_doa5_by_kevin4-d4zzgzm.gif

Will you?

Hitomi <3

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
i tried to listen to the annual 8-4 play e3 hype train podcast last night but i had to stop partway through because i realized i just dont give a fuck about the videogame industry anymore (outside of a cooouuupple of games).

Kater

Banned
I prefer Tekken since I grew up with it. I think I never even bothered to play other fighting games outside of maybe 1 or 2 matches of MK (which I didn't like because of the Fatality thing, too gruesome for me).

Kevyt

I think Street Fighter series is the best fighting game franchise mostly because of how many people play it. I mean if anyone has ever watched fighting game tournaments like Evolution and other big fighting game championship competitions, the excitement is always about Street Fighter. It's the game that pulls the most viewers and players, followed closely by Smash and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (another Capcom game).

Not to mention that there are players out there like Daigo Umehara, Justin Wong and Infiltration who put out amazing performances in every tournament they enter. The fighting game community wouldn't be the same without Capcom and their fighters, especially Street Fighter.

DOA just doesn't have the same effect on the FGC.

Also, it's mostly played because of the bikini outfits. /Kappa

Practical combat gear, all. No pandering in SF or MK, not a single bit!

I know, I was being sarcastic about it.

Poison in the words of Maximilian "doesn't leave anything for the imagination" :p

In what universe is this true? Don't even try with this tired-ass shade from 2001.

DOA has one of the most diverse and engaged player bases of all the fighters, most of whom couldn't care less about the shameless titty-lation.

The series has outgrown its reputation.

hitomi_finsher_gif_doa5_by_kevin4-d4zzgzm.gif

Will you?
no

and no one gives a shit about doa it's mostly just usfiv, marvel 3, and mkx lately

DOWN

Banned
Thanks guys
Almost looks like you have no neck in this pose.
I don't think Down realizes how attractive he is, I mean he's very handsome and he is single? Impossible...

That's true, lol. Down post another one so we can see your neck.
You guys make me feel pretty good but yeah Ive always been single so whatever it is in these selfies doesn't seem to translate to real life but I'm sure it'll work out eventually

I'm home now and I actually do have a neck and an empty McFlurry cup
xm1bVqfl.jpg

the infestation of mcdonalds in this thread needs to be cleansed.
Cleansed with a refreshing Coca-Cola
Served at McDonald's

Kevyt

Thanks guys

You guys make me feel pretty good but yeah Ive always been single so whatever it is in these selfies doesn't seem to translate to real life but I'm sure it'll work out eventually

I'm home now and I actually do have a neck and an empty McFlurry cup
xm1bVqfl.jpg

Cleansed with a refreshing Coca-Cola
Served at McDonald's

I can't...

You're my definition of beauty personified. It's as if you were genetically engineered to be attractive. Hand crafted by Michael Angelo himself. Your jawlines are amazing.

Okay, I need to stop. Gotta do something productive instead of fantasizing about someone over the internet.

Damn it Down, you always do this! :(

Alrus

I heard Earthbound zero is absolutely awful with random battles popping up all the time and stuff like that.

The only reason I'm excited for this announcement is that it means that we might get Mother 3 at some point, so I can finally play it.

Kinsei

Banned
I heard Earthbound zero is absolutely awful with random battles popping up all the time and stuff like that.

The only reason I'm excited for this announcement is that it means that we might get Mother 3 at some point, so I can finally play it.

The random battles aren't a problem, it's the massive amount of grinding required to beat it.

I have Earthbound on the Wii U (got it as one of my free games a while back with my coins), but never have played it. I'm not sure how well it holds up now.

Alrus

I have Earthbound on the Wii U (got it as one of my free games a while back with my coins), but never have played it. I'm not sure how well it holds up now.

It's a good game, has a pretty great off-beat atmosphere and a lot of charm, which is why a lot of people love it so much. But the same people tend to overhype it like it's the best jrpg ever released and a life changing experience, you shouldn't go in with that kind of expectations.

Holds up very well, it's a great game. I've never played Earthbound Zero, but looking forward to doing so.

That's good to hear. :)

It's a good game, has a pretty great off-beat atmosphere and a lot of charm, which is why a lot of people love it so much. But the same people tend to overhype it like it's the best jrpg ever released, you shouldn't go in with that kind of expectations.

Yeah, that was what I was worried about - that my expectations would be too high based off what fans have said. It's gotten a ton of hype about being some super amazing RPG. My favorite games back then were like.. Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana, so I'm not sure what to expect going in really. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom