• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

vP0GUTz.gif

You used to post the hottest men.

The BEST dicks.

I'm, like, really sad right now.

3phemeral

For the record, I think GotG is the best in the Marvel Universe, followed very closely by the Winter Soldier.

Marvel, the great LettersGAF divider, it seems.

Achtius

Marvel's LetterGAF: Civil War.

Actually, GotG reminded me a lot of Scott Pilgrim in terms of the comedic value I got out of it. I know people hated Scott Pilgrim too and thought it tried too hard, but I loved it.

Scott Pilgrim is awesome, I remember watching it on the plane back to back twice (it was a 16 hour flight).

DOWN

Banned
Uh oh there's a lot of Marvel talk in here now. Gonna go get a McFlurry to celebrate my recovery from Witcher 3.

Menaged

I just want to add that both Scott Pilgrim and Speed Racer are amazing movies.
I had no idea people can Scott Pilgrim, it's an absolute delight. I can understand people not connecting with Speed racer though...

GothPunk

Scott Pilgrim is a much better film than GotG for me. But the GayGaf skype chat have convinced me that I need to watch it again and give it another chance.

Pirabear

Banned
GotG, Scott Pilgrim and Speed Racer were my favorite adaptations as far as capturing the goofiness of the source material goes. Getting serious Mahvel fatigue after watching Avengers 2 though.

I really wish stuff would stop leaking tbh. It takes the excitement out of what's coming in the actual conferences. :(

I'm pretty much the opposite, most conferences have been a sprinkle of good stuff spread across boring talking and cringe inducing improv. Rather they either do it the Nintendo way, or just give me a list of trailers. Then again, I pretty much only care about the news in E3, so I dunno.

I'm pretty much the opposite, most conferences have been a sprinkle of good stuff spread across boring talking and cringe inducing improv. Rather they either do it the Nintendo way, or just give me a list of trailers. Then again, I pretty much only care about the news in E3, so I dunno.

I can definitely understand that position as well. I like how Nintendo does it as well (usually quick, concise, not a lot of pointless BS no one cares about). It sucks that Ryu was leaked prior to today's Direct thing... Can you imagine the reaction of people if everyone found out right then? lol

The thing is, if you are watching the conferences anyways, wouldn't it be better for stuff to NOT leak so you can be excited about watching for possible new stuff? If you aren't planning on watching conferences then yeah, leaks are fine. If you already know most of what is coming, then they really WILL be boring lol

you haven't played a fighting game since Dead or Alive I'm guessing
fefc1da3d9.gif
Don't tell me you fucks with that stiff, clunky Tekken and Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter dreck

DOA is the true Fighting Entertainment, simply and utterly

Only Virtua Fighter and Soul Calibur come close, but those are dead franchises ;___;

Don't tell me you fucks with that stiff, clunky Tekken and Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter dreck

Only Virtua Fighter and Soul Calibur come close, but those are dead franchises ;___;
DOA sells because of the shitty bikini dlc not because it's a good fighting game

Touchdown

Banned

I only play Smash where I slay with King Dedede

Rey_Dedede_y_Kirby_SSBB.gif

DOA sells because of the shitty bikini dlc not because it's a good fighting game
In what universe is this true? Don't even try with this tired-ass shade from 2001.

DOA has one of the most diverse and engaged player bases of all the fighters, most of whom couldn't care less about the shameless titty-lation.

The series has outgrown its reputation.

hitomi_finsher_gif_doa5_by_kevin4-d4zzgzm.gif

Will you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom