• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, those nudes.
search Ayrtonialt on reddit

tumblr_n6dl91Z0vx1sl2mrno3_400.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Have you hunties been enjoying the Smash DLC? I had such a crush on Ryu when I was a kid. Those muscles
ed2305b7.png

Yep! Well, no crush on Ryu here, but the Smash DLC is pretty nice. Lucas and Roy felt great to play as again; I haven't tried Ryu yet.

RM8

Smash DLC only means my Kirby (and occasionally Mega Man and WFT) can wreck three more characters 😎 No but really, really great additions, especially Ryu. He's a gaming icon that deserves to be next to Mario, Pac-Man, Mega Man, etc.

In other news, Mexican Supreme Court just legalized same-sex marriage. We really don't hear about these things around here until they happen... or maybe I'm just unusually out of the loop :x

DOWN

Banned
Microsoft was full of high quality misfires for me lol. Love that there's a Gears 1 remaster, but the Gears 4 demo was really dark to see and slow, Tomb Raider is going up against Fallout 4 and the demo seemed almost outside of player control (like canned animation and climbing, set piece) so it was hard to gauge but I have faith it will be good even though they didn't show it well, Backwards compatibility will be imperfect like 360 where its only approved titles so there's likely a few games I love that I will have to keep 360 for even though I appreciate the idea.

EDIT:
Uh... this is the entire launch list they have up for the game changing backwards compatibility
Yea megaton....../s

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

Available games

Banjo Kazooie: N n B

Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Tooie

BattleBlock Theater

Defense Grid

Geometry Wars Evolved

Hexic HD

Jetpac Refuelled

Kameo

Mass Effect

Perfect Dark

Perfect Dark Zero

Small Arms

Super Meat Boy

Toy Soldiers

Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Viva Piñata

Viva Piñata: TIP

DOWN

Banned
I don't know who else is these days, but I'm still excited for Halo 5 and I still think Halo is the coolest Microsoft IP so its nice to see again

RM8

Bought Smash and Lucas

😭 my boy is back
I really like his new self :] His throw range (and tether recovery) got a massive buff. Up-smash (which I call Super Hexagon, lol) is as godlike as before, and he can still recover from anywhere with PK thunder. I liked his old blue outfit better, though :x

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else see this Kotaku article? It's not every day you see male-male butt-slapping, wrestling, and other fun stuff in a FF game. Maybe S-E will have some exciting new narrative details to reveal about FFXV at E3 or Gamescom...

Yeah, yeah, I know this doesn't mean anything/is just a cultural thing.

Kevyt

I didn't watch MS conference but from what I've read here in Gaf and other sites is that:

1) Some backwards compatible 360 games
2) Gears of War 4 announced and teased
3) Massive 30 game Rare collection coming to Xbox One.
4) Halo 5 gameplay shown
5) Rise of Tomb Raider shown with release date.
6) The Division shown with exclusive MP beta access coming first to Xbox One.
7) Some indie games coming to Xbox One
8) Mod support for Fallout 4 on xbox one (that's a first one)
9) some games like Ashen, cuphead announced for the X1
10) New console version and controller announced.

So not bad at all.

All eyes are on Sony now to deliver.

Anyone else see this Kotaku article? It's not every day you see male-male butt-slapping, wrestling, and other fun stuff in a FF game. Maybe S-E will have some exciting new narrative details to reveal about FFXV at E3 or Gamescom...

XV seems like will be the most brofist FF ever and I'm so ready for that ride.

I WISH S-E would finally have confirmed LGBTQ characters. Fang and Vanille was a missed opportunity.

I've dreamt there were a Final Fantasy where the main hero and villain are star crossed lovers, one's a white mage and the other's a black mage, that are torn apart by different ideologies. Or something like that.

Bladenic

I WISH S-E would finally have confirmed LGBTQ characters. Fang and Vanille was a missed opportunity.

I've dreamt there were a Final Fantasy where the main hero and villain are star crossed lovers, one's a white mage and the other's a black mage, that are torn apart by different ideologies. Or something like that.

Fang and Vanille were total lesbians, don't believe otherwise.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Alison Rapp
d50313871de0781496630e6b3d29b11d.png

There was lots of innuendo, flirty eyes and she was making jokes about balls and 6 inch extensions.

It was very awkward and very entertaining.
Link to the thread

After I saw your GIF, I looked up the stream. I thought you were exaggerating at first...but nooope. I was really surprised to see that in a Nintendo stream. Like you said though, it was entertaining.

bigkrev

I was hopeful that it would be 100 instead (the MLG ones that are similar to this but with way less customization were that price), but not surprised at this price. Think of it as an Arcade Stick, not as a controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom