• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

New Xbox controller is $150...

tumblr_ndr32dcGzM1rfduvxo1_400.gif
Lol. I'm going to be bold and predict that it won't be the first Xbox controller with a half-decent d-pad, too.

Ty4on

holy hell this one came out of no where! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJub3Kz2wI

Serious? Ubi had a brand new open world game with incredible graphics ending the conference in 2012 and 2013. In 2014 they ended with Rainbow Six: Siege which isn't open world, but still ending with an open world Tom Clancy reboot seems kind of obvious by now.

Could still be great, I'm just a bit skeptical. I'm a big fan of the older Tom Clancy games.

More "sources" popping up about FFVII Remake... I just don't know what to think honestly. I was laughing at people earlier, but dammit, now I'm starting to think it might happen and I shouldn't!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mirror's Edge simply needed to remove the shooting mechanics and give more places to run and jump at. No need really for openworld.

Ty4on

It's 3AM and I just realized it's Sony. Please don't have a million boring montages.

Knack 2 would make up for it though.

Sibylus

Banned
Nah, it should have been more focused on speed running.

I need to go through it again though.
Mirror's Edge simply needed to remove the shooting mechanics and give more places to run and jump at. No need really for openworld.
Open world would have extended numerous opportunities for speedrunning and more places to path through. First game was practically a demo for the city.

Sibylus

Banned
Horizon makes me want to own a PS4. Wow
happy.gif

Post-apocalypse? Check. Dinosaurs? Check. Robots? Check. Robosaurs? CHECKCHECK. Stone age vibe? Check.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It's still early, but E3 has been so good so far. I thought all the pre-E3 announcements would take away from the hype, but it seems like everyone has been keeping stuff to show. It's nice to see so many things making people excited. I hope this continues.

EDIT: Geeeeezee...all that's missing from this E3 is Half-Life 3 and then pretty much all of gaming's missing legends will exist and be accounted for. Wow. The rumors were true: Sony is making people's dreams come true.

Razmos

The actual literal trifecta of games that GAF refused to be excited for, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Shenmue 3, ALL announced. It's no wonder the site just went down for me, lol.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Legit shocked FF7 remake was there.. And Nomura directing... Wtf.

So he left 15 and ended up on 7...interesting. FF7 is likely to release in 2017 with the anniversary, right? Given the two years that remain, maybe multitasking on KH and FF won't be impossible.

So he left 15 to move to 7...interesting. FF7 is likely to release in 2017 with the anniversary, right? Given the two years that remain, maybe multitasking on KH and FF won't be impossible.

Yeah, explains why he left FFXV, I guess. He's doing FFVII remake AND KH3... he's always doing so many games at once lol

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Amazing conference imo... Sony delivered! The beginning was their strongest though.

And here's me and my hair:

So yeah... ;_;

Sony's conference brought the hype. My only complaint is that pretty much all the exciting stuff is not releasing this year and in some cases not exclusive. But they showed that they know how to give people what they want and put on a great show. PS4 looks to have a pretty good future ahead of it.

Your hair looks great!! I really like it. Glad you like it, too.

EDIT: I think if you embed the link to the actual images (.jpg), they should show up.

DOUBLE EDIT: I forgot to say that I appreciate that cute face you're making in the second image. (y)

Kevyt

you img code an instagram link though.

I see, so that's why. I went from my tablet to my cellphone to Instagram, back to PC, only to find out you can't right click save instagram pictures.

Sony's conference brought the hype. My only complaint is that pretty much all the exciting stuff is not releasing this year and in some cases not exclusive. But they showed that they know how to give people what they want and put on a great show. PS4 looks to have a pretty good future ahead of it.

Your hair looks great!! I really like it. Glad you like it, too.

I did not see a release date for Horizon, which was disappointing. I was hoping it would release this year, same for TLG.

I suppose as far as games this year, MS will do better with Halo 5 Tomb Raider and many others.

There's this new clueless gamer by Conan O'brien playing Halo 5 against Silicon Valley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roRGPI1PwNQ

daripad

I just came here to say that HippieHobo is so cute <3 Marry me.

In other news, Sony impressed me.

Now Nintendo, give me F-Zero or Diddy Kong Racin please

Achtius

Amazing conference imo... Sony delivered! The beginning was their strongest though.

And here's me and my hair:

So yeah... ;_;

Edit: I have no idea why it's not working.

fixed for you

But one of the best E3 for me. Mass Effect alone just killed it, then we got TLG, Shenmue, FF7 remake. Horizon looks amazing.

Edit: And I only got to see one conference after work. Going to watch Nintendo and MS tmrw.

Kevyt

I was really impressed with Horizon, too. Besides sequels and remakes, that's probably my most anticipated game from that show. Well, TLG is probably on top, but Horizon a close second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom