• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Battlefront on PS4 looking mighty nice with the sparks

pXwEZXa.gif

*Cough Horizon cough*

The first gifs are making their way, slowly:

1298948751680779407.gif

Doesn't look that good because it's from the livestream. Direct feed videos, gifs and images will look amazing. Horizon was definetely a really nice surprise, and it has everything I could want in a game. I'm really happy GG is taking risks stepping outside of the Killzone world and building a game in 3rd person instead of first.

This, the Division, and Dark Souls III are my most anticipated games.

Edit: And I only got to see one conference after work. Going to watch Nintendo and MS tmrw.

MS conference was today and Nintendo had something already I think.

Fuck guys I'm still on a megaton high from all the bombs Sony dropped. This is the best E3 for me in ages and Nintendo's conference hasn't even happened yet.

I wish there was a gaymer bar to watch the conference at. I would have made out with like 20 guys outta glee.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
*Cough Horizon cough*

The first gifs are making their way, slowly:

1298948751680779407.gif

Doesn't look that good because it's from the livestream. Direct feed videos, gifs and images will look amazing. Horizon was definetely a really nice surprise, and it has everything I could want in a game. I'm really happy GG is taking risks stepping outside of the Killzone world and building a game in 3rd person instead of first.

This, the Division, and Dark Souls III are my most anticipated games.

MS conference was today and Nintendo had something already I think.

All those GIFs and images are so pretty... PS4 is calling my name.

Fuck guys I'm still on a megaton high from all the bombs Sony dropped. This is the best E3 for me in ages and Nintendo's conference hasn't even happened yet.

I wish there was a gaymer bar to watch the conference at. I would have made out with like 20 guys outta glee.

If lettersGAF ever did a meet-up in the future, it should happen during E3.

I really want TLG now, I felt like I was playing Ico again when I was watching that gameplay.
Pretty graphics or not it still seems like the perfect combination of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.

RM8

My E3 hype list:

- Street Fighter V
- Dark Souls 3
- Legend of Legacy
- Yoshi's Wooly World
- Super Mario Maker
- XCOM 2
- Mega Man Legacy Collection
- Hellblade (if it's more DmC and less Enslaved)
- Unravel
- Trackmania Turbo
- Stella Glow

Street Fighter being the hnnngest <3 I doubt any announcement can top my Street Fighter hype. Bring that beta already!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
after that, like, what's even left? what hyper megatons could possibly be revealed in the future? half life 3 and beyond good and evil 2 are the only ones I could think of. maybe banjo kazooie 3? a new console f zero? metroid dread?

Me after Sony's conference:
wig-snatching.gif

Haha I feel ya.
after that, like, what's even left? what hyper megatons could possibly be revealed in the future? half life 3 and beyond good and evil 2 are the only ones I could think of. maybe banjo kazooie 3? a new console f zero? metroid dread?

CrashPS4.

And yea I'm right there with you on Sony making me care again. It feels like gaming is finally back after a generation of CoD clones.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Haha I feel ya.

CrashPS4.

And yea I'm right there with you on Sony making me care again. It feels like gaming is finally back after a generation of CoD clones.

I think what feels nice/different for me about Sony's conference this year is that the three major game announcements were all from Japanese studios. I feel like last generation was defined by Western games (ME, GeOW, Skyrim, GTA, CoD, AC, etc.) and there's certainly nothing wrong with that. However, I like that the balance is shifting back to be a bit more even. Japanese games just generally have a different style/feel that I appreciate, which I'm sure we'll see a lot of today with Nintendo's and potentially Square-Enix's presentations.

VegiHam

Just woke up. Stayed up to watch Sony which finished at stupid o'clock in the morning but I don't regret it at all, that was bonkers. After the Xbox backwards compatibility announcement I was seriously considering changing my long term plan from getting a PS4 to getting an Xbox One but after that Sony thing I'm right back where I started. Little disappointed that Persona 5 didn't show up; and that Mass Effect was just a 'yup, this still exists' thing. Hoping for some firm details about Xenoblade X; since my other two all time top three game's squeals didn't get much. There's no way Nintendo or Square can win at this point but I'm hoping they'll try hard.

Alrus

Sony's conf was cool, I'm not nearly as excited for TLG or FF7R as some of you guys but Horizon looks great.

I'll still laugh at insane Sony fans complaining about temporary 3rd party exclusives last year and who now seem perfectly fine with it and still think third party exclusives of any kind are bullshit.

Anyway I'm mildly excited for Nintendo, I don't really know what they can show that would actually excite me but who knows (that we don't already know about).

Also went to see Jurassic World yesterday, what a dumb and bloated movie, still enjoyed it a lot but it's really not a good one.

Razmos

I have literally no clue what is going to happen at Nintendo's event. The Hyrule Warriors 3DS announcement would have been a megaton for me, had it not leaked. Is there no chance of Pokemon being shown?

Alrus

I have literally no clue what is going to happen at Nintendo's event. The Hyrule Warriors 3DS announcement would have been a megaton for me, had it not leaked. Is there no chance of Pokemon being shown?

Doubtful, they never announced a Pokemon game through E3.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I ate a lot of crow last night - I didn't believe the rumors at all. Don't mind being wrong though, it's cool all this stuff is the real deal.

Now I need my Xenoblade X release date. Please be soon.

Kater

Banned
Also went to see Jurassic World yesterday, what a dumb and bloated movie, still enjoyed it a lot but it's really not a good one.

That 35 seconds shocker scene was just dumb and not good dumb like the toilet scene in the first film. Omar Sy and Pratt were cute tho. <3

Alrus

That 35 seconds shocker scene was just dumb and not good dumb like the toilet scene in the first film. Omar Sy and Pratt were cute tho. <3

I hated that scene so much, it's not earned, it's pointless and mean spirited meanwhile the guys who deserve to die get much shorter scene that are ultimately disappointing :/

Im rarely into the big big announcements, and even I'm impressed. FF7 on ps4 was not expected (though i DID have faith in the Siliconera leak) I'll be looking forward to the fanrage to favorite parts being changed or removed.

How do you think the Wall Market segmet will be handeled?

3phemeral

Yeah, I mean, now that the FF7 official remake is coming to fruition, I can see why they did last year's redo of an old port. Still though, It was a major slap in the face at the time considering how badly they've handled ports in the past and how often they've milked the 7 IP. I'm excited to see an updated version as even despite the fact that FF6 will remain my favorite, I have a lot of nostalgia with 7 despite its flaws.

Kater

Banned
I hated that scene so much, it's not earned, it's pointless and mean spirited meanwhile the guys who deserve to die get much shorter scene that are ultimately disappointing :/
The story in general was boring. Felt like they were just going through a checklist of things to show based on what's usually in JP films like they thought going with the old formula would somehow make it a decent film.

Pirabear

Banned
FF7 Remake, Shenmue 3, Last Guardian wtf. I was considering selling my PS4 after I've beaten Persona 5, but now this E3 has actually renewed my faith.

When's the Half Life 3 announcement?

berzeli

Banned
I was seriously regretting my decision to stay up for the Sony presser last night, then it started and in less than five minutes it was all worth it. The Last Guardian is actually happening, I am so happy and excited.

And the final parts for my new computer have arrived, this week is shaping up to be pretty darn good.

My copy of Splatoon has arrived!! Now, I'm undecided to start with which character, a boy inkling or a girl inkling. I like the design of the girl one better, but I usually play male character as main especially for online games.

Decision, decision.

Razmos

My copy of Splatoon has arrived!! Now, I'm undecided to start with which character, a boy inkling or a girl inkling. I like the design of the girl one better, but I usually play male character as main especially for online games.

Decision, decision.
You can change gender whenever you want.
Use the female one for single player and then switch to male for online?

You can change gender whenever you want.
Use the female one for single player and then switch to male for online?

oh cool. That's that then :-D

Who is excited for Nintendo's digital event? After Sony's conference, I believe anything can happen. Animal crossing seems to be a shoe in.

Kevyt

My E3 hype list:

- Street Fighter V
- Dark Souls 3
- Legend of Legacy
- Yoshi's Wooly World
- Super Mario Maker
- XCOM 2
- Mega Man Legacy Collection
- Hellblade (if it's more DmC and less Enslaved)
- Unravel
- Trackmania Turbo
- Stella Glow

Street Fighter being the hnnngest <3 I doubt any announcement can top my Street Fighter hype. Bring that beta already!

No Horizon? No uncharted?

Ah, lame.

Anyway:
tumblr_my04j9K2Tp1safxgso4_500.gif

tumblr_my04j9K2Tp1safxgso3_500.gif

tumblr_my04j9K2Tp1safxgso1_500.gif

This guy totally working it

Where is this from?

Sony's conf was cool, I'm not nearly as excited for TLG or FF7R as some of you guys but Horizon looks great.

I'll still laugh at insane Sony fans complaining about temporary 3rd party exclusives last year and who now seem perfectly fine with it and still think third party exclusives of any kind are bullshit.

Anyway I'm mildly excited for Nintendo, I don't really know what they can show that would actually excite me but who knows (that we don't already know about).

Jurassic World seemed dumb to me too.

I was seriously regretting my decision to stay up for the Sony presser last night, then it started and in less than five minutes it was all worth it. The Last Guardian is actually happening, I am so happy and excited.

And the final parts for my new computer have arrived, this week is shaping up to be pretty darn good.

Nice! Just in time fpr steam sale. Specs?

Symphonia

Banned
My most anticipated games.

1. Horizon
2. The Last Guardian
3. Shenmue
4. MGS V
5. Final Fantasy VII Remake
6. Hitman
7. Need For Speed
8. Star Wars: Battlefront
9. No Man's Sky
10. Ghost Recon Wild Land

Ty4on

4690K, 16GB ram, GTX960 and an SSD. Going to this from a core 2, 4Gb, 8800gt and mechanical drives is going to be interesting...

My old computers with mechanical drives are like antiques that need special treatment.
"Oh, it needs some minutes to start up and isn't done in five seconds"

16GB RAM is a good decision. I thought 8 was enough, but I have way too much open at the same time.

Oh, and Shenmue III reaction

Alrus

People are always so over emotive when it comes to E3 conferences. It was pretty obvious there wasn't going to be much to this thing, the Wii U is a failure that they'll phase out next year most likely, they're not going to announce amazingly ambitious new projects for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom