• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone follow any LGBT webcomics?

http://www.c.urvy.org/?date=20080329 (NSFW)

http://earthlings.the-comic.org/comics/first/

http://www.gogetaroomie.com/comic/and-so-it-begins (NSFW?)

http://www.ma3comic.com (NSFW, Everyone is Bi world)

http://www.spinnyverse.com (Super Heroes!)

http://www.magickchicks.com (not the main them)

http://www.taikiwebcomic.com/ch1.html (completed 2013)

http://www.melaniegillman.com/?p=96 (Slow updated/burn, hand penciled)

OR just go here http://www.boyinpinkearmuffs.com/lgbt-webcomics/

and there's 1 more that i'm really sad i don't remember, i lost track of them b/c they were slow updaters
i'm dumb, it was right on the list of my last link

http://missingmondaycomic.com/

the stuff i personally listed was from a time where i was trying to find a way to write 2 characters in a story I was only writing to not write anyone remotely resembling myself bleeding in the characters

Bladenic

I agree with everything you have said here.

Also I must have had a good dream last night because I woke up this morning with the overwhelming desire to have a boyfriend and cuddle, and now I just feel lonely :(

That was me at the beginning of this week. It passes.

DOWN

Banned
Had a good time getting drunk on wine for the first time last night. But now I'm at a group project meeting.

Yesterday I was in line at a register waiting to check out and this kid and his mom was in front of me. I was playing with my phone and not really paying attention until I just randomly glanced up and this kid (I'd say around 12 years old) was just standing there, about 2-3 feet in front of me, staring at me with an incredibly mean and crazy look. I immediately looked away back at my phone, but kept glancing up off and on. He didn't stop looking at me until his mom was leaving... It was so fucking awkward. I was going to say something, but I didn't wanna make a scene with his mom right there. :S Pretty sure that kid is going to grow up to be a psychopath or something.

Meicyn

Gold Member
^^ yess at above.

We are long overdue for a Meycin shirtless selfie tbh.

Meycin!!!
Your wish is my command.

ArX7vO7l.jpg

New Orleans Pride is this Saturday, and I'm in town with some friends until Sunday. If anyone wants to hang out, let me know! Ran into one of the gay bars and we made good friends with the bartender, haha. Good god he is attractive as hell. We hammed it up until 2 am when he had to close. Definitely going back tonight.

Kinsei

Banned
Pride month is fast approaching and I think I made a good choice for this to be my first one.

There's the parade of course, but also things like a nearly naked underwear party, strip spelling bee, screening of Mean Girls, lip sync battles, a dance party hosted by Jujubee, and so on. Sounds like it will be a ton of fun.

Rayis

I've never gone to a pride event in my life, I want to *sobs* I live in a big city mind you and I could go if I wanted but don't wanna go by myself

Razmos

I've never gone to a pride event in my life, I want to *sobs* I live in a big city mind you and I could go if I wanted but don't wanna go by myself
Yeah, exactly the same thing for me. I've even considered volunteering to help, just to be involved, but I can't really see what i'd be able to add.

Yesterday I was in line at a register waiting to check out and this kid and his mom was in front of me. I was playing with my phone and not really paying attention until I just randomly glanced up and this kid (I'd say around 12 years old) was just standing there, about 2-3 feet in front of me, staring at me with an incredibly mean and crazy look. I immediately looked away back at my phone, but kept glancing up off and on. He didn't stop looking at me until his mom was leaving... It was so fucking awkward. I was going to say something, but I didn't wanna make a scene with his mom right there. :S Pretty sure that kid is going to grow up to be a psychopath or something.

I have the opposite problem. Children always look at me and want to grab my earrings or some jewelry I'm wearing and their parents look at me with disgust (especially mothers). Whatevs!
a61a250436834a71b08ec1fe94835bd2.jpg

Razmos

Yeah I definitely think i'm gonna volunteer. That way I can experience pride without feeling bad that i'll be going alone, I won't have to pay for tickets, and it pretty much guarantees i'm gonna meet people and make friends, and it would feel like i'm doing my part for the community.

The actual pride event here isn't until the end of august, so if I apply now, i'll probably get approved :3

Yeah I definitely think i'm gonna volunteer. That way I can experience pride without feeling bad that i'll be going alone, I won't have to pay for tickets, and it pretty much guarantees i'm gonna meet people and make friends, and it would feel like i'm doing my part for the community.

The actual pride event here isn't until the end of august, so if I apply now, i'll probably get approved :3
Tickets? Your pride parade isn't free?

Meicyn

Gold Member
You guys should just go and check it out! You don't have to "add" anything. :) I think it's worth experiencing, even once.
Quoting for truth. Anyone having doubts should just go. It's an opportunity to experience a positive event and meet new people. Who knows? You might even meet that special someone.

Razmos

Tickets? Your pride parade isn't free?
Yep.
Probably a suggested donation like most street events
Nope. Looking at the website, you buy a day ticket (£15, which i guess would be like $25) and you exchange it for a wristband to give you access.

I guess it's because it's a big pride event rather than just a parade, or something. I have no experience to base it on, haha.
Watching the parade is free obviously, but you have to have a wristband for any of the other stuff (the live music, the dancing, probably other stuff that i'm forgetting)

Link to the site here

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Yep.

Nope. Looking at the website, you buy a day ticket (£15, which i guess would be like $25) and you exchange it for a wristband to give you access.

I guess it's because it's a big pride event rather than just a parade, or something. I have no experience to base it on, haha.
Watching the parade is free obviously, but you have to have a wristband for any of the other stuff (the live music, the dancing, probably other stuff that i'm forgetting)

Link to the site here

I'm having a hard time imagining this. Maybe it's because I've only been to SF Pride, which is just so huge and absolutely ridiculous as an event that it would be impossible to control in any way who is there and doing what for most activities. But I guess it makes sense that they might be able to control attendance in small areas and such.

I'm finally playing Mass Effect 2 and it's so damn good. Especially because I made shepard a hot hispanic daddy lol I just wish we could date dudes in ME 1 and 2, not just 3. I hope Mass Effect Andromeda has same sex romance options.

I'm having a hard time imagining this. Maybe it's because I've only been to SF Pride, which is just so huge and absolutely ridiculous as an event that it would be impossible to control in any way who is there and doing what for most activities. But I guess it makes sense that they might be able to control attendance in small areas and such.
Yeah Atlanta Pride is the exact same way. There's live music, vendors, parties, food trucks among other things. But then again, it has huge corporate sponsors so that's probably why.

Kevyt

Your wish is my command.

ArX7vO7l.jpg

New Orleans Pride is this Saturday, and I'm in town with some friends until Sunday. If anyone wants to hang out, let me know! Ran into one of the gay bars and we made good friends with the bartender, haha. Good god he is attractive as hell. We hammed it up until 2 am when he had to close. Definitely going back tonight.

Aww yeah (y)

Have fun in NO!

Looking great, keep on planking! :p

Cool tattoo btw.

Yep.

Link to the site here

Yeah Atlanta Pride is the exact same way. There's live music, vendors, parties, food trucks among other things. But then again, it has huge corporate sponsors so that's probably why.

Paying to go to pride? That's new to me. It better be good. :p

TA, have you gone to the Atlanta pride before? How was it?

Paying to go to pride? That's new to me. It better be good. :p

TA, have you gone to the Atlanta pride before? How was it?
Yeah, I went last year. Hung out with friends and just walked around checking out things from various vendors.
There were so many cute couples out there too. It was too adorable. :)

Pyrokai

Oh so we have fellow Gaffers dating each other! And they're both in here!

How cute : >

I'm about to head to downtown Columbus for some Pride weekend funsies. Wish me luck in finding Mr. Right ; )

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Inside Out was gooood. I had to keep blinking rapidly to prevent myself from being a teary mess towards the end. I'm not sure where I'd rank it yet among the Pixar films—it was not quite perfect for me—but I think I would place it pretty high. Lots of clever elements.

Oh so we have fellow Gaffers dating each other! And they're both in here!

How cute : >

I'm about to head to downtown Columbus for some Pride weekend funsies. Wish me luck in finding Mr. Right ; )

Have fun and good luck! Also, if you were talking about Sai-kun and Dany, they aren't together. But I believe we do have a couple or two in the lettersGAF community. :)

OkCupid is really showing me how many Christian gay guys there are. I really had no idea.

In my experience, gay religious people are typically more religious than the general population, in that religion is often important to them in their every day life. Honestly that would turn me off a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom