• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

I submit a picture for the calender!
mogUI89.png
;)

1mm

Neo Member
Hey, guys! I've been lurking the thread for awhile and I finally decided to introduce myself hahaha.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Maryland
Where Do You Live? Maryland
How Old Are you? 17
Favorite Type of Music? Perfume (hence the profile pic hahaha,) K-Pop, and anything mellow, I guess.
Profession or Career interest? Going to Uni for Computer Science
Favorite video game(s)? Mostly JRPGs and DOA
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? hm

Also, name's Mark. Nice to meet you all :~)

GothPunk

This is the extent of the facial hair that I can grow right now. It grows so fast, but just as a weird Satan-like goatee thing.
Don't drink and post kids, you end up posting shit like this XD

YAY, congrats :)
Thanks Dany! I'm so happy that I don't have to move now. Finding a new place in London is just so much work and I can't be arsed.

our father who art in heaven

ATaqKe5.gif
That .gif is giving me life right now. It reminds me of one of my faves on Tumblr but I can't post it as it's oh-so-very-NSFW.

Delio

Hey, guys! I've been lurking the thread for awhile and I finally decided to introduce myself hahaha.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 17
Favorite Type of Music? Perfume (hence the profile pic hahaha,) K-Pop, and anything mellow, I guess.

JPGs? Which series is your favs? This is important Mark! Also Hi

Kevyt

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 17

Welcome Mark! Ah computer science, nice.

That happens to be my favourite season, actually ^^; neck and neck with summer I think.

Thanks guys <3

There's a very Autumn-ish look about you!

You in a suit in a place full of leaves during the autumn! I can almost see a phtoshoot like that. :p

<3

Welcome to GayGAF new friends :)
Welcome Mark! Ah computer science, nice.

There's a very Autumn-ish look about you!

You in a suit in a place full of leaves during the autumn! I can almost see a phtoshoot like that. :p

<3

Aw shucks <3 I've had a few outdoor singing gigs like that. Except I was in a suit in the rain LOL! Vancouver autumn :S

Kevyt

You have to be 14 years of age or older to register.

But in reality you can be any age as long as you provide an approved email address.

I think.

Alrus

OK, quick question. Is it against NeoGAF's ToS to ask for detectiveGAF's help in tracking down someone I need to, ahem, talk to? I have a name and a photo (and a possible location) but I'm not capable of detective work like GAF is.

Yes. It also sounds quite creepy out of context.

Symphonia

Banned
gurl what? that's even creepier

stop whatever you're thinking
Again, without all the details, it will sound creepy. Just...you don't know what happened to someone by someone. The fact that the latter person is free to walk around as he pleases pisses me off, when he really hurt someone I care about. Anyway, I said it was a stupid idea.

Razmos

Well, there's Tobias and Guy which is really cute.

http://tobiasandguy.tumblr.com/

Possibly nsfw at times.
I discovered that one yesterday, LOVE the artstyle.

http://buyingtime.the-comic.org/comics/ It's cute and still ongoing. I was introduced to it by a gaygaffer and it pulls you in. NSFW at times as well.
Haven't seen this one before. Interesting animated style.

I think my two most prominent LGBT series right now are:
YForce
Gay superhero themed comic, really well drawn. There is promise of NSFW full frontal nudity and gay sex later (it's drawn by the person who did the sex scenes for Coming Out on Top, the gay dating sim)
6051178b732274d78b7067520da9cf03.png

Gogetaroomie
About a hippie lesbian girl and the characters she comes into contact with, who start to become a family of sorts. Very open about gay, straight, asexual, transgender, polyamorous relationships. Very lovingly drawn later on, and the characters are very lovable
1433415281-2015-06-05-friend-and-lover.jpg

GothPunk

Well, there's Tobias and Guy which is really cute.

http://tobiasandguy.tumblr.com/

Possibly nsfw at times.

http://buyingtime.the-comic.org/comics/ It's cute and still ongoing. I was introduced to it by a gaygaffer and it pulls you in. NSFW at times as well.
Ooh, will have to check these out. Do you guys know of another LGBT comic, that was set in space and had kinda grey/blue colouration? My ex used to read it a lot and loved it. FakeEdit: Oh, found it, it's called Starfighter.

Edit:
I discovered that one yesterday, LOVE the artstyle.

Haven't seen this one before. Interesting animated style.

YForce
Gay superhero themed comic, really well drawn. There is promise of NSFW full frontal nudity and gay sex later (it's drawn by the person who did the sex scenes for Coming Out on Top, the gay dating sim)
You had me at 'coming'. But for serious, definitely gotta check this one out just based on that, as COOT was great!

Razmos

Ooh, will have to check these out. Do you guys know of another LGBT comic, that was set in space and had kinda grey/blue colouration? My ex used to read it a lot and loved it. FakeEdit: Oh, found it, it's called Starfighter.
I read that. was really hot (It's super NSFW, explicit sex everywhere, you should probably mention) but the constant abusive relationship theme really started to get annoying.
I mean the first time they meet the guy scars his face for life to "own" him, and he's an annoying emo/scene douche on top of that.

It's really well drawn and the sex scenes are hot, but the plot is horrendous and the characters even more so.

Mumei

YForce

Gogetaroomie
About a hippie lesbian girl and the characters she comes into contact with, who start to become a family of sorts. Very open about gay, straight, asexual, transgender, polyamorous relationships. Very lovingly drawn later on, and the characters are very lovable
1433415281-2015-06-05-friend-and-lover.jpg

I don't know why, but the bolded does not really interest me. I don't think it is prudishness, though. I sometimes feel like I'm alone on this point, though.

... Anyway, they both look very interesting.

GothPunk

I read that. was really hot (It's super NSFW, explicit sex everywhere, you should probably mention) but the constant abusive relationship theme really started to get annoying.
I mean the first time they meet the guy scars his face for life to "own" him, and he's an annoying emo/scene douche on top of that.

It's really well drawn and the sex scenes are hot, but the plot is horrendous and the characters even more so.
Sorry I didn't know it was so NSFW and BDSM(ish), but like I said it was my ex who read it* >.> I just remember a few panels of him biting the guys lip and some battle scenes and thinking it looked awesome. Thanks for adding those caveats :) Sorry guys!

*And yet she shits on 50 Shades, I didn't know Starfighter got it wrong on BDSM like that trash too. We were young and goths though so whatcha gonna do XD

3phemeral

I don't know why, but the bolded does not really interest me. I don't think it is prudishness, though. I sometimes feel like I'm alone on this point, though.

You're not alone. I tend to find overtly sexual comics off putting too.

Razmos

I think a lot of the time the sex and nudity becomes the selling point, with the plot being secondary.
So far there has been none of that in Yforce, just warnings that there will be nudity and explicit sex when it crops up in the future.
So far they've just been building the world, characters and plot (even with extensive backstories and bios on the characters and a mythos they've been planning for a long while) so I don't think there's any worries about it turning into a total fanservice based comic.

Razmos

Hamish Steele is a friend of mine who is currently writing Deadendia, a webcomic about a haunted amusement park.
It's fun and beautiful and absolutely loaded with characters of different genders, races, religions, sexualities, abilities, species, and basically everything else you could imagine.

deadendia6_400.jpg

It was also a Cartoon Hangover short last year!
That looks amazing, definitely gonna give this a go. Reminds me of Paranatural which I love. (which recently outed one of it's characters as gay)
f44165ad50e3171f222f5d35d66dee33.png

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 17

Welcome!

Yeah, but you've been on radio silence for days on AIM tbh.

ic
Is it broken for you again?
I had to send in my Air for servicing! The thing has been limping along and now the screen is fucked up.

I've been posting from my library's iMac and my iPad, but I have no clue how to set up AIM on it since it's tied to my Messages app on my MacBook.

Should be able to pick it up on Saturday. I wish I still had a warranty at times like this :-\

what have u been up to bb

GothPunk

So far they've just been building the world, characters and plot (even with extensive backstories and bios on the characters and a mythos they've been planning for a long while) so I don't think there's any worries about it turning into a total fanservice based comic.
Sometimes the build up to one erotic panel is more arousing than a regularly erotic comic... >.>

Mumei

Razmos: Sounds good! And yes, I think that might be it.

I had to send in my Air for servicing! The thing has been limping along and now the screen is fucked up.

I've been posting from my library's iMac and my iPad, but I have no clue how to set up AIM on it since it's tied to my Messages app on my MacBook.

Should be able to pick it up on Saturday. I wish I still had a warranty at times like this :-\

what have u been up to bb

Ohhh.

Well, I've been working a lot. My student is out of town this week, so I have been taking advantage by staying late at work. I'm looking at ~80-something hours for the week. I am very tired. I don't know if I will be watching Hannibal when I get home or going to sleep.

Probably Hannibal.

Razmos

Sometimes the build up to one erotic panel is more arousing than a regularly erotic comic... >.>
Indeed! TJ and Amal was just such a comic.
tjamal.jpg

Just 2 guys trying to cross the country for different reasons, they decide to travel together.
spoilers: they eventually have explicit sex, but the plot is most definitely about the journey and the 2 characters, and the sex is just a natural part of that (and it doesn't happen often, from what I remember).

It's really well drawn and includes real American locations on the road trip.

The comic reached it's end, so it might be good for a binge read.

This is the extent of the facial hair that I can grow right now. It grows so fast, but just as a weird Satan-like goatee thing.
Don't drink and post kids, you end up posting shit like this XD

Thanks Dany! I'm so happy that I don't have to move now. Finding a new place in London is just so much work and I can't be arsed.

That .gif is giving me life right now. It reminds me of one of my faves on Tumblr but I can't post it as it's oh-so-very-NSFW.

lol thus the beardage.... im 32, but i seemingly dont age past 22. without beard its worse/better

265947_10150712804265277_2073864_o.jpg

I dunno what black magic you guys are using but yes please.

Also, not new but with all the FFVII festivities here's my lowrent, made of pieces from goodwill Zack costume.

Ohhh.

Well, I've been working a lot. My student is out of town this week, so I have been taking advantage by staying late at work. I'm looking at ~80-something hours for the week. I am very tired. I don't know if I will be watching Hannibal when I get home or going to sleep.

Probably Hannibal.
Sounds like someone's angling for a promotion!

Get that paper

tumblr_lywgbz1bpa1qzulxgo1_250.gif

1mm

Neo Member
JPGs? Which series is your favs? This is important Mark! Also Hi

Love the FF-series but the Persona/Tales of series will always be special to me hahaha

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It's nice to meet you all :~) (Hopefully my age isn't too much of a turnoff...)

Mumei

Love the FF-series but the Persona/Tales of series will always be special to me hahaha

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It's nice to meet you all :~) (Hopefully my age isn't too much of a turnoff...)

I hope I'm not the only one who laughed when reading this.

And Persona is <333.

Kater

Banned

Ah no, everyone's welcome, we're a mixed bunch, all kinds of nationalities and ages here.

Also, welcome! :3

So, that Nintendo petition has to be one of the most pathetic and down right entitled things I've seen in regards to video games in a while. The people who signed it are morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom