• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

For you to have sold it so early in its shelf life though... It must have really not lived up to your expectations, haha

I'm just a Wii U gal right now. I haven't been checking for PS4/XBO material so I don't even know what the new big games are what they even look like. Maybe someday.

It was sitting on my shelf getting dusty, and weeks would go by and I did not even touch the console. I decided to upgrade my PC instead since there were a lot of PC games I wanted to play so I sold the ps4. I regret it now because I really want to play Driveclub and Bloodborne.

RM8

I want to want a PS4, but everything I want to play on it is on PC or even PS3. With free online. I'll still buy one eventually (I always buy Nintendo + Sony systems) but I'm definitely not in a hurry.
---

Happy birthday, Grizzo! :D

Mr. F

Banned
I'd like a PS4 at some point but not really in a hurry. Probably will feel more compelled to pick one up once No Man's Sky and Rime come out.

I want a Wave Race game. And a proper Mario sequel ala Galaxy. I was never a Zelda fan so I might not even play the new one coming out. :(

Speaking of Zelda, I've given up for the eighth time in Windwaker. Like on the first dungeon. Ugh.

Mr. F

Banned
I want a Wave Race game. And a proper Mario sequel ala Galaxy. I was never a Zelda fan so I might not even play the new one coming out. :(

Speaking of Zelda, I've given up for the eighth time in Windwaker. Like on the first dungeon. Ugh.

This gave me palpitations. The first dungeon doesn't set the best first impression but it gets so much better
until the last quarter

Jezan

Twinsies!

Wave Race I miss you so much, I try to calm down by playing Blue Storm, but it's not enough anymore. And Zelda, I kinda enjoyed Windwaker, but after that (and TP) I just lost all interest. I was never really a fan of Mario, until Galaxy.

Nintendo give me Wave Race (and 1080°)

KmA

So Lance Bass is marrying this tonight:

Michael-Turchin-For-Timoteo-04.jpg

Clearly husband material.

DOWN

Banned
I mean we see female nipples under shirts on tv so I assumed decency laws only required clothing. Whether its too tight doesnt seem to matter.

But if it gets erect and it was very poorly hidden, could that still be lewd acts or indecent exposure maybe, since shape is displayed?

But if it gets erect and it was very poorly hidden, could that still be lewd acts or indecent exposure maybe, since shape is displayed?

I would expect arousal to count for something given our puritan sensibilities in America. You can show penis in R rated movies but erect penis gets NC17.

red13th

To the gay manga fans, my favourite gay manga artist, Shoutaroh Kojima, released a Tiger & Bunny short doujinshi (10 pages, 300 yen) a few days ago. I think it was for Yarou Kingdom (yarou-kei themed doujinshi convention, closest to "bara" you'd find).

Never thought I'd appreciate male lactation but it's the 2nd great doujinshi in the last months about it too. Naop released a great one called Cow's Milk about a cow demon who sells his own milk
and it tastes better the harder he's anally fucked

mantidor

Thanks. I wish I could really believe that, but the panic is still high. I need xanax or something.

I've been there and it's absolutely dreadful, I tried to take it as a sure thing and started looking for jobs right away but it still was insufferable. Best of luck with the whole mess.

I've been there and it's absolutely dreadful, I tried to take it as a sure thing and started looking for jobs right away but it still was insufferable. Best of luck with the whole mess.

Thanks. Posts like these are reassuring. I talked to my parents and i just felt like such a failure. I dont know why I take it personally. Its just business. im not going to end up on the street or anything. i just get stuck inside my own head.

mantidor

Thanks. Posts like these are reassuring. I talked to my parents and i just felt like such a failure. I dont know why I take it personally. Its just business. im not going to end up on the street or anything. i just get stuck inside my own head.

We live in societies that make us think our job define us, if anything, even after such a crappy experience I'm glad it happened, my new job has been great and even I'm the one thinking now to call it quits and start something on my own, it's all part of the journey.

Golnei

I hadn't noticed your reinstated member status, congratulations.

Never thought I'd appreciate male lactation but it's the 2nd great doujinshi in the last months about it too. Naop released a great one called Cow's Milk about a cow demon who sells his own milk
and it tastes better the harder he's anally fucked

I see.

That one was actually fairly cute, considering the genre.

Kater

Banned
No if it's a workout/night outfit.
But thread rules. We are in danger :O
I was just joking. ;3

I don't personally see any harm in a bulge here or there, as there are a lot of cameltoes and butts in tight pants posted in non-community threads. So I don't see how it would be too much for people here (in a OT) to post some guys in tight-fitting underwear or whatever. But hey, I don't make the rules so I try to be careful anyway, and abide by the rules I'm given.

Vitanimus

god im so sick of sam smith

preach

Mascara.

Make-up's really pretty disgusting in general.
Just a bunch of chemicals and goop that don't look appealing and are disgusting to kiss or even be around - not to mention take forever to put on, and wastes a whole bunch of money.

Although, oddly enough, I do find the "goth look" pretty hot >.>

This seems fairly unreasonable

DOWN

Banned
god im so sick of sam smith

Come on, it's just getting positive buzz since it is a gay current Grammy nominee putting it out there. I always ruin British hits for myself by finding them on the UK iTunes chart and then when I'm done with it, America gets it and it stays for 4 months longer than I wanted, but whatever makes people happy. You all in middle america can have Sam and Adele until they make new albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom