• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

I hope your phone/computer is waterproof. (Or is at least double ziplocked.)

Edit: On second thought, don't do either of those things. Safety first yo. :)

Samsung S5 Active >.>

Start small. Make a commitment to do at least one thing everyday that improves some aspect of your life. Even if that means just like taking time to read a book, light a candle for some aromatherapy, do some exercise, hand out resumes, etc. Build on minor successes and try to parlay them into something bigger. You're gonna get knocked down still, but you have to keep getting up.

Yeah, I know... I'm hoping this Master's program will help, since it's in IT, which is not only something I want to do, but can see myself doing.

For the past number of years, I feel like I've basically just been going through the motions just because.

Y know Teri. I must say when I first started seeing you around, I thought you were a curmudgeonly old man who hated everything and corrected everyone.
Now that I know you better and your struggles, I think you're awesome. Even if you don't watch TV or watch movies, you read which is awesome. Best form of entertainment there is.
And you like old cartoons too.
Seriously though, there are some new cartoons you should check out, just saying. I know I know beating an old horse. :p

Keep fighting man. You'll have success someday. :)
Much <3 from me.

Hah, I know I do come across that way quite often, but I hope that everyone realizes that it's just good-natured, it's just stuff that I enjoy doing. Just some of many strange things about me.
I'm here to try to have fun. Real life sucks enough as it is >.>

And, aww, thanks <3

Yeah, I know... I'm hoping this Master's program will help, since it's in IT, which is not only something I want to do, but can see myself doing.

For the past number of years, I feel like I've basically just been going through the motions just because.
Use that as your short term goal to focus on. Set yourself up so you can hit the ground running when you start school again as best you can.

You're going to school for something you want to do, and that's pretty awesome. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
And if you weren't using your cock, who was? >.>

dAiZ2MR.jpg

The fact that jif makers haven't discovered the wonders of Murder, She Wrote is an outrageous tragedy. Angela Lansbury makes so many amazing facial expressions, the internet could run purely on jifs of her.

Replicant

He looks like my recruitment agent, who I am somewhat attracted to. Not only his face is attractive, his personality is so happy and friendly. Such a catch. He has a partner though and judging from his liking of Miley Cyrus, I'd have to assume his partner is female. *sigh * /oversharing

VegiHam

I was gonna go to sleep, but the live stream was just starting, and now I feel like I have to try and stay up now. I was there for the initial P5 stream and it was hype as hell.
I wasn't a fan back then so I missed out. Been trying to tell myself 'I don't care about the dancing I just wanna see P5.' But actually, P4D looks fun...

It's hard to get hyped for it because I know I suck at these kind of games. Could barely
Twist: I'm Teddie
finish EBA so I'm sure if I get this game I'll just be really frustrated.
Ouendan/EBA is one of my favorite rhythm series of all time ever. OMG, I love it. It is pretty hard on the higher difficulties, but that's also what made it so fun IMO. (I got perfect runs on every song on every difficulty. So satisfying~)

But we don't even know of P4DAN plays yet, maybe it'll be more newbie friendly.

VegiHam

Ouendan/EBA is one of my favorite rhythm series of all time ever. OMG, I love it. It is pretty hard on the higher difficulties, but that's also what made it so fun IMO. (I got perfect runs on every song on every difficulty. So satisfying~)

But we don't even know of P4DAN plays yet, maybe it'll be more newbie friendly.

EBA/Ouendan are some of the greatest things to happen on earth.

Tragic.
I mean, I loved EBA. It was a blast to play and super fun; but finishing on normal difficulty was a crazy challenge for me. I'm hoping P4D will take the fighting games' attitude of 'oh you suck? Yeah no worries just enjoy your anime story.'

I mean, I loved EBA. It was a blast to play and super fun; but finishing on normal difficulty was a crazy challenge for me. I'm hoping P4D will take the fighting games' attitude of 'oh you suck? Yeah no worries just enjoy your anime story.'
Hard is when it starts to get really fun! When you just get completely immersed in the flow of the music and your body takes over, it's so amazing.

Man, I need another Ouendan/EBA in my life. Why Nintendo. >_>

Hard is when it starts to get really fun! When you just get completely immersed in the flow of the music and your body takes over, it's so amazing.

Man, I need another Ouendan/EBA in my life. Why Nintendo. >_>
Yes <3

The hardest difficulty having cheerleaders instead of secret agents and not having the rings for cues... oh, god. Some of the best and most fun challenging shit I've ever played.

I still remember people on GFAQs complaining about how hard it was. The night ninja/napoleon dynamite (forget the name) song was one that was always brought up.

Yes <3

The hardest difficulty having cheerleaders instead of secret agents and not having the rings for cues... oh, god. Some of the best and most fun challenging shit I've ever played.

I still remember people on GFAQs complaining about how hard it was. The night ninja/napoleon dynamite (forget the name) song was one that was always brought up.
I never played much with the rings off, but the cheerleader difficulty was definitely the funnest part. I remember getting perfects on my first runthroughs of a few songs and it felt so good. I wish though that after you beat the game completely they'd let you build your own team of three from all the characters and let you play whatever songs you want on whatever difficulty with them.

The song you're thinking of is "Canned Heat" by Jamiroquai. That stage was hard because a lot of the notes were on the off-beat. That was definitely one of the most difficult stages to get a perfect on.

terrisus

I'm awake :þ

Well, a half hour or so of peace and quiet...
And then a couple hours of yelling...
Then a couple more hours of peace and quiet...
And then try to survive the rest of the day relatively intact.

Rinse and repeat.
It's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom