• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Here's the link to the LGBTQIA+ OT Skype Chat by the way. Hope some of you will join. It's a really varied bunch, and it's really fun. We do video chats occassionally but it's mostly text chats.

skype:?chat&blob=fW0CuI-2u0ltQYolXAUl8rPfXr8DfxngyU5hK1HZJnRVFSom2urVSnUanqpXnQMG9eguzKfM2V644I9S1M33Qg

If that link doesn't work, just contact me and I'll add you. ;)

terrisus

Thank you.

And true, though I admittedly had a hard time grasping how to do that. (Probably why I got brickwalled by
Lorithia
and The Final Boss.)

Yeah, I mean, this style of game can work for me if you're just one of many playing (see: EverQuest, etc.)
But when you're trying to control multiple people at once, it just completely falls apart.

Kevyt

GjTf9UW.jpg

=)

Nothing important. I just thought it was a wild coincidence that your previous post reminded me of that song, as I was thinking about that song and I was replying to your post at the same time.

You are cool imo.

terrisus

Nothing important. I just thought it was a wild coincidence that your previous post reminded me of that song, as I was thinking about that song and I was replying to your post at the same time.

You are cool imo.

Heh, it's alright, I was just playing around :þ
Thanks =)

Kevyt

FYI guys there's going to be great deals on candy, and especially chocolate, on the 15th of this month.

Great for those of us who are chocolate aficionados!

HylianTom

Banned
I love carnival, living in Rio, the "carnival capital of the world" would make me feel thrilled but... some people here really hate carnival, as much as I don't want to be bothered, I'm bothered, they are close friends.

I'm going to parades this weekend anyway, they are fun.

I have plenty of family members who show an active dislike of these celebrations. Party poopers.

I love this time of year, probably as much as Christmas. Gonna gain so much weight between tonight and the 17th.

(time to go - the Marines are in one parade tonight - rawr!)

Kevyt

I have plenty of family members who show an active dislike of these celebrations. Party poopers.

I love this time of year, probably as much as Christmas. Gonna gain so much weight between tonight and the 17th.

(time to go - the Marines are in one parade tonight - rawr!)

Oh the Marines... the seamen! All the seamen. Some of them are ridiculously cute.

terrisus

Not going to lie, I think a man in uniform (police, military, fire, medical, etc) looks pretty awesome.
Also I think just about anyone looks awesome in a black business suit (I do have a couple of these myself as well).

terrisus

4aLAt4U.jpg

eHIYLU6.jpg

qNmzDm2.png

Speaking of - I need to get myself a fancier cane. I've just been using the one that insurance covered since I was able to walk again after my stroke, but, if I'm going to be using a cane for the indefinite future, it may as well be a classy one.

4aLAt4U.jpg

eHIYLU6.jpg

qNmzDm2.png

Speaking of - I need to get myself a fancier cane. I've just been using the one that insurance covered since I was able to walk again after my stroke, but, if I'm going to be using a cane for the indefinite future, it may as well be a classy one.

Do what Dr House did. Paint flames on it to make it look like youre moving fast.

terrisus

Oh yeah, speaking of suits, here's me from like 7 years ago, going through the motions of posing for wedding photos
(I think I look horrible when I'm smiling, but my wife told me I would be in deep trouble if I wasn't smiling in wedding photos >.>)

DOWN

Banned
I think the soldier I posted is in Spain.

Happy Birthday Caladrius, and Grizzo. Mine was 3 days ago on the 3rd. I'm now 29.

Also dead.
Happy birthday

FYI guys there's going to be great deals on candy, and especially chocolate, on the 15th of this month.

Great for those of us who are chocolate aficionados!

Singles consolation night
Oh yeah, speaking of suits, here's me from like 7 years ago, going through the motions of posing for wedding photos
(I think I look horrible when I'm smiling, but my wife told me I would be in deep trouble if I wasn't smiling in wedding photos >.>)
Looking spiffy
Checkmate.
A battle I wouldn't mind losing
VObCgvZ.gif

terrisus

My beloved brothers and sisters, what's the secret for "successfully dating"?

As a mathematician, my answer is:
As the amount of people you contact increases, your chances of finding someone to date approach 100%

This was literally the approach I took when dating too... >.>
It still took 4 years =(

Kevyt

As a mathematician, my answer is:
As the amount of people you contact increases, your chances of finding someone to date approach 100%

This was literally the approach I took when dating too... >.>
It still took 4 years =(

This. Terri you're a genius! :D

Time to go out and meet people. Too bad I'm socially awkward.

I put the STD in STUD. All I need is U.

This is a great pickup line. I'm stealing this.

How come?

Been using okcupid for a few months now. Most conversations just drag on (especially with females, it just never goes anywhere) or devolves into inappropriateness (more often then not its guys, or they get super clingy suddenly)

Don't let 'em get you down brah <3

Not gonna stop trying

But do let them go down on you~

I could use one of the thos. Haven't got lucky in years.

No kidding.

Frankly, though, it's easier than in-person dating >.>

And I agree with this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom