• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this time of year when the sun doesn't go down until later. A quarter after 5pm and the sun hasn't set yet. I like it better when it gets darker earlier.

Pub with friends.

...I guess that's not exciting huh?

Don't celebrate it for multiple reasons, but I wish y'all that do a good one!

Gonna play some vidya games and eat a cheesecake that I'll buy for myself.

I'm going to order some antidepressants off the Internet.

Not really I just thought that was a funny mental image.

Gonna go watch a movie by myself like I do every Saturday. Kingsman Society. Should be Alright. :/

Hanging out with friends. We're going to recreate a meal similar to what The Melting Pot offers for a fraction of the cost. Fondue is so easy to make.

Potential for extracurricular activities afterwards. We'll see!

Is it this weekend? Here its carnaval so its certainly going to be a lot of things, except romantic. :p

I am going to play Dying Light and look at pictures of horses being rude while I eat a cupcake and drink Game Fuel.
I'm sensing a theme.

terrisus

Oh yeah, my Valentine's Day?

My wife bought herself a bunch of stuff that's "from me for Valentine's Day" that came yesterday.
She took the day off of work Thursday, and we'll go out to dinner then, as opposed to dealing with the Valentine's Day rush on the weekend.

Maybe I'll be able to convince her to let me buy a New 3DS on the weekend.
(Probably not)

Kevyt

This is the hottest thing I've ever read.

Thanks. I have decided to treat myself this time. However, I was trying to make a decision between two choices: buying an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins or a cheesecake from Cheesecake factory. Maybe I'll end up getting both.

terrisus

Thanks. I have decided to treat myself this time. However, I was trying to make a decision between two choices: buying an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins or a cheesecake from Cheesecake factory. Maybe I'll end up getting both.

whynotboth.jpg

I don't like ice cream cake. The only good part of it IMO is that thin fudge/cookie layer. The rest of my family loves it though so I've been subjected to it more than would be considered reasonably humane.

Cheesecake is always the correct answer.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Cheesecake is even better if you drizzle dark chocolate on top.

It's so bad for you though. I rarely get to eat it.

Sai-kun

Banned
Bought my lady some red velvet Oreos. I read that they weren't particularly but I know she'd want to try them anyways. I'm gonna throw them on my bed in lieu of rose petals. It's gonna be so romantic :)

So excited for this weekend :) she'll be visiting for a grand total of 41 hours!

And then I have to go a whole month and a half without her :(

Edit: is anyone else seeing fifty shades this weekend? Kisaya insists on going *huff*

DOWN

Banned
My favorite cheesecake is Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake. I think we've discussed it before, but it's from Cheesecake Factory.

daripad

Valentine's Day will be ignored for me and will use to celebrate my birthday with my friends. Combine smash and meat and everything's going to be perfect.
The guy I'm chatting with will not come 😭

Why does this language class insist on making students write 1-2 pages on topics we don't have the vocabulary to talk about. How am I supposed to write about traditional American theater in Japanese.

DOWN

Banned
Woah Pantheon...

Who's the daddy?

The MeiTheon... is it... is it happening?

\o/

for some nude housework?

I was kidding
sadly
but I really did just buy chocolate milk

Yeah, that's where I got the copyright from.

That website is a blast from the past. I remember visiting it frequently in my early internet days.

No prob. :)

Sorry I couldn't get more info.

If you of all people couldn't find more info, there probably isn't any. Looks like he just had a short stint doing independent workout vids.

DOWN

Banned
Has anyone here ever tried to get a sugar daddy? I knew a guy in one of my classes who talked about getting his dates from a gay sugar daddy site and I think he ended up dating some much older doctor for a couple of years from there.

I'm a complete introvert and I have a date with an extroverted Colombian on Saturday night. Shitting bricks.

Is your first date on Valentine's Day? RIP you introvert

DOWN

Banned
Like a sugar daddy that required sexual favors?

I am not entirely sure what the strict definition would be. I think basically just dating someone with the prerequisite that they have money and would be the one paying for the relationship and possibly reaching out to paying for more stuff. I think traditionally, it would be without much of a relationship outside of sex, but in this case it could be a relationship.

I am not entirely sure what the strict definition would be. I think basically just dating someone with the prerequisite that they have money and would be the one paying for the relationship and possibly reaching out to paying for more stuff. I think traditionally, it would be without much of a relationship outside of sex, but in this case it could be a relationship.

do sugar daddies even have sex. i thought they just keep you like a boy toy.

DOWN

Banned
do sugar daddies even have sex. i thought they just keep you like a boy toy.

I guess that's probably another definition. Like be their eye candy friend or friendly pool boy.

I hate this time of year when the sun doesn't go down until later. A quarter after 5pm and the sun hasn't set yet. I like it better when it gets darker earlier.

I'm the opposite. I like late sunset because otherwise I wake up when the sun is down.

My friend used to have one. He would get Pacers tickets and weekend trips. I dont know if it was sexual though but I suspect it was. He also admitted to doing nude housework and hed get paid by this guy. I really disliked he would debase himself like that but I never said anything about it.

Itll be a cute memory when you tell your kids how you and daddy met.

haha

We actually met last weekend at a bar and spent the next day making out, so I've been walking around all week with hickies all over my neck like I'm a 16 year old girl. He called me back so I must've done something right. There's a bit of an age gap (he's 13 years older), but I don't mind.

DOWN

Banned
Omg... Irish Step dancing looks legit y'all!!

Where are you watching step dancing?

haha

We actually met last weekend at a bar and spent the next day making out, so I've been walking around all week with hickies all over my neck like I'm a 16 year old girl. He called me back so I must've done something right. There's a bit of an age gap (he's 13 years older), but I don't mind.

Sugar daddy?

Have a good time and I hope it clicks.

Dany

Banned
haha

That is still adorable haaha.

I remember hickies

;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom