• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

haha

We actually met last weekend at a bar and spent the next day making out, so I've been walking around all week with hickies all over my neck like I'm a 16 year old girl. He called me back so I must've done something right. There's a bit of an age gap (he's 13 years older), but I don't mind.

Hot.

EDIT: Bah, top of page. Let me find something.

UIc1KCZ.jpg

mantidor

I'm a complete introvert and I have a date with an extroverted Colombian on Saturday night. Shitting bricks.

Maybe Ahasverus can shed some light and give you some advice.

I can too :p

Where is he from exactly? We have very different kinds of extroverts. In general just be yourself and you gain a lot of points if you know about the country, we are mostly very proud of it despite all the bad things.

Do not, and this is important, by any chance even slightly mention drugs or trafficking, there's not a faster way to piss off a colombian. Only talk about it if he brings up the topic.

DOWN

Banned
McDonald's Mozarella Sticks are pretty rad

How do you even get hickies? Seems like you really gotta try for that to happen in my experience.

Sugar daddy?

Have a good time and I hope it clicks.

ahaha well he paid for everything so who knows :eek:

But I'd rather he wasn't, I want an equal level of independence in a relationship.

That is still adorable haaha.

I remember hickies

;_;

Aww, I'm sure there's a vampire out there waiting in the wings for you :)

Where is he from exactly? We have very different kinds of extroverts. In general just be yourself and you gain a lot of points if you know about the country, we are mostly very proud of it despite all the bad things.

Do not, and this is important, by any chance even slightly mention drugs or trafficking, there's not a faster way to piss off a colombian. Only talk about it if he brings up the topic.

Thanks.

He's very forward with his emotions whereas I'm not, so there was a lot of pushing on his behalf and a torrent of flattery. Plus he's goddamned hot which made it that much easier :p

I did ask a lot about where he was from but didn't really go into detail so I just left it alone. He did say "just don't call me Dora", so of course there was a lot of "SWIPER NO SWIPING!" on my behalf, and "Can YOU find my penis?" (which, in hindsight, was probably not a flattering thing for me to say LOL).

So hot and a sense of humour, he's almost a unicorn.

Berordn

McDonald's Mozarella Sticks are pretty rad

How do you even get hickies? Seems like you really gotta try for that to happen in my experience.

I've never gotten one but I manage to leave them on guys I'm with and I've never thought myself to be particularly rough. Thin skin, or something?

also yes praise be our lord and savior mozzarella sticks

Kevyt

Where are you watching step dancing?

Sugar daddy?

Have a good time and I hope it clicks.

On the Conan O'Brien show.

You're Colombian?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Not as good as my Nomar post? >.>

I have no clue who Nomar is. I haven't even seen the past page. 100PPP, dude.

You misunderstand. That post:
yDqS2VK.jpg

(Outside of the stupid goatee:
tumblr_lrw9viWFp81r317bvo1_500.gif
)

The rest of the images:
Ugr7b5L.gif

Not bad. But not as "flattering" as that one shot.
What is with me and having the hots with baseball men. Like, seriously. Most of the athletes people post that I find hot are in baseball. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Valentine's Day is coming soon. Everybody post your exciting plans so I can live vicariously through you.

Same protocol as every year: Pretend it's a holiday of some foreign religion that doesn't apply to me. Maybe something with lots of chanting. And absurdly excessive church-dues.

I'll probably go to a Single on Valentines Day Party some local gay-group is throwing. Which, really, is as good a reason as any for a gay party as far as I'm concerned. :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I hate this time of year when the sun doesn't go down until later. A quarter after 5pm and the sun hasn't set yet. I like it better when it gets darker earlier.

what

ew

I'm the complete opposite, the longer the days the better. Love it at the peak of summer when it's 9pm or later and the sky is still not completely dark.

same

They don't seem to like each other and asked about each other, they sometimes seem fine and sometimes traumatized

how awkward

Yeah, it's pretty much death in cake form. But that makes it even more fun to indulge every one in awhile.

whats wrong with cheesecake

DOWN

Banned
I think my main problem with the idea of a relationship with a sugar daddy
besides that term
is that it sort of unromantically starts the relationship on terms where the pair isn't on the same page. It seems like it sets it up so one person is fully intact with responsibilities, goals, and desires they will have fulfilled, and the other is classified as the 'taken care of', reliant on someone else's whims to satisfy needs. In a more organic relationship, that give and take comes from a trust and decisions by two people who know they have the whole decision as their own, but starting off with one wanting financial backing (and considering not having that agreement to be a deal breaker) out of the other could haunt the relationship.

Seems like in a lot of cases if one person has themselves established and the other doesn't and is not planning to be for a bit more of their life, they will be split on fundamental things over time too, like one wanting to travel a lot and hit certain social routines while the other wants to settle down and hit some long term goals and stay living in the location they've established themselves in, etc.

I don't think I could ever be quite invested 100% on either side of one of those relationships. I want the whole thing where you give personality and the whole living picture a chance until you find the match.

I'm not really into turning sex into a transaction. I'm sure there is some part of relationships that becomes transactional, but it seems particularly glib if you're a 'kept' person, and I'd rather maintain an idealistic delusion that it's not there, which is harder if they're like giving you lots of shit.

Granted power games fuck with me though. Like my social compulsions involve a lot of preserving perceived 'status' and not doing shit I think is beneath me or subordinating myself. If I felt patronized I'd probably become a horrible shrew or something.

Kater

Banned
Valentine's Day is coming soon. Everybody post your exciting plans so I can live vicariously through you.

Work at the cinema, doing art stuff at home, playing Animal Crossing New Leaf, getting drunk, chatting and surfing the internet. The same things I usually do, really.

That sounds fun, jumping on someone's penis.
Jumping on someone's penis sounds painful, at least for the person who gets their penis crushed under the weight of the jumper. Might be fun if you are a sadist.

mantidor

Oh... I always thought you were Brazilian.

Edit: James from the Colombian national football team is hawt.

Oh I do live in Brazil, 3 years already.

James is hot, but he was better before, I don't know how to say it... More innocent perhaps? Lately he's being too "cristianoronaldo"-fied if you know what I mean.

Ty4on

Why does this language class insist on making students write 1-2 pages on topics we don't have the vocabulary to talk about. How am I supposed to write about traditional American theater in Japanese.

kanei1_new.jpg

?

Alternatively you could just write 仮 for every word you haven't learned yet.

Rootbeer

Banned
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay but with some asexual tendencies tbqh. I don't have that burning longing to be in a relationship most people have and feel pretty content to be single. I also don't identify with most gay culture so I feel like a real outsider amongst other gay people
Where Are You From? Midwest USA
Where Do You Live? Bay Area, California
How Old Are you? 34. Thirties aren't so rough once you get past the number. It's a mental thing!
Favorite Type of Music? Indie Rock/Folk, synthpop, shoegaze, hard to say exactly.
Profession or Career interest? Cybersecurity. I've had a lifelong affair with creating stories (both the writing and visual art aspects) and would love to someday get to a point where I could make that more of a focus for myself.
Favorite video game(s)? Chrono Trigger/Cross/Xenogears/FF6 make my all time fav list, but I enjoy most anything from Atlus, Square-Enix, Blizzard or Nintendo. Oh yeah, Dragon's Dogma! Play it if you haven't.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing, digital art, Figure collecting and LEGO building.

Kater

Banned
Welcome, Zulithe.

Always nice to see more artists in here. I do traditional art, mostly, but I'm also trying (and failing, so far) to learn digital painting.

We also have a Skype LGBTQIA+ Group Chat, so if you want to join, feel free to contact me via PM with your Skype ID and I'll add you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom